Southwest???

I just tried going to the JetBlue site to see if they dropped their fares in light of this Southwest delay, and the JetBlue web site is down! Airline collusion?! lol

It's always been the cheapest for me to book as soon as they are realeased

Me too. Last year I was able to get EWR to LAX with 1 stop for less than $350 per person on release day. And our fare never went down either.

I just tried going to the JetBlue site to see if they dropped their fares in light of this Southwest delay, and the JetBlue web site is down! Airline collusion?! lol

I have been literally up all night. JetBlue was down all night- it said scheduled maintenance and now doesn't load at all. They must be watch southwesr too.

Me too. Last year I was able to get EWR to LAX with 1 stop for less than $350 per person on release day. And our fare never went down either.

I checked all the time last year. I even tried different computers because I heard it tracks you and bumps the price (wasn't true in this case) It was the same price all release day then went up and stayed at that price.

Thanks for all the great info! :disrocks:

This is the first time we'll be flying and I had no idea about cheapest flights and when to buy. What is the average savings booking today vs later?

Sorry for going off topic....but does anyone know when Spirit will release fall schedules? Currently they are only booking through Sept 6.

Sorry--No idea about Spirit airlines. Hopefully someone else will come along with an answer.

Convinced DH to take DD to school :rolleyes1 Now working on grocery list while waiting for the OOPS to go away on the SW website :badpc:

We're on vacation and DD6 woke me up at 6am. I thought at least I could book the flight for our next vacation in August. No such luck. I love the Dis. This kept me from freaking out, thinking it was just my computer! :)

ok flights from Phila to Orlando.........Every day in Sept , the cheapest is $134 -one way...........Everyday????? I've never seen the lowest price the same for the whole month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter