Southwest???

So I wait an hour and a half on the phone with Disney to add one day to my trip because of my flights. 90 minutes calling Orlando from Canada. I need to check in one day sooner and leave one day sooner- problem was it was a bounce back. After 1.5 hours on hold listening to the music the cast member was so rude and snippy- I started crying- as mentioned about 3 pages back I didn't sleep all night - not even one minute and had just taught grade 1 for 6 hours. I was like- why are you mad- I just want to change a date. He apologized and said he has been dealing with Caribbean beach changes all day- and started being nice. I couldn't change the dates so I have one less day free dining and one night room only in the Royal room. But now it's all done- I added magic express and room request before I hung up so I wouldn't have to call again- now - please God I need to sleep tonight.

So I wait an hour and a half on the phone with Disney to add one day to my trip because of my flights. 90 minutes calling Orlando from Canada. I need to check in one day sooner and leave one day sooner- problem was it was a bounce back. After 1.5 hours on hold listening to the music the cast member was so rude and snippy- I started crying- as mentioned about 3 pages back I didn't sleep all night - not even one minute and had just taught grade 1 for 6 hours. I was like- why are you mad- I just want to change a date. He apologized and said he has been dealing with Caribbean beach changes all day- and started being nice. I couldn't change the dates so I have one less day free dining and one night room only in the Royal room. But now it's all done- I added magic express and room request before I hung up so I wouldn't have to call again- now - please God I need to sleep tonight.

Ugh. Glad you got it all sorted out. As you say, at least it's done. :)
Now go to bed! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter