Southwest on-line check-in

Leader of the Club

My Disney Princess only wears BLACK!
Okay, we are leaving tomorrow ( :cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :laughing: ) and I just printing my boarding passes for Southwest.

How do I check-in on-line and get boarding passes for our 8:00 p.m. return flight? We are staying at AsMo and I am traveling alone with my three kiddos.

Any tips?

I have always just went to the front desk of the hotel and asked if they could print my boarding pass. They always seem happy to do it for me. On our last trip we were planning on being in the park at the time we would need to print them off and i asked at the desk if they would do it at the parks. They said they might do it at the guest relations but could not guarentee they would do it. Ended up raining and we were at our hotel and they did it for me. Have fun on your trip.

You can have that done for you at the front desk of your resort. I flew SW home a year or so ago. I was at POP. There was an EMH night at MK the night I needed to checkin, and I didn't want to stop my good times. So, I waited until I returned to POP, at 1:30 am, and had the front desk CM print me out my boarding pass. No problem. I didn't do it at the 24 hr mark though...it was more like the 18 hr mark, but I still got an B section.
You can also stop at Guest Services in the parks and they can do it for you as well now.

It can be done at the front desk of "Any" resort. So when I'm flying Southwest, I try to schedule a resort meal Dining Reservation close to the time I need to do my online checkin. We arrive at the resort for our meal. Hubby checks in for the dining reservation, and I stop by the resort desk and get our boarding passes. Easy, no time away from our planned fun.

Don't forget that you can also check in via your cell phone if it's web enabled. That's what I always do, and it's so much easier than worrying about where I'll be in the middle of the afternoon and pulling time away from my schedule. I've done it while dining at the Coral Reef or just in the middle of a park going to an attraction. The site is mobile.southwest.com :goodvibes

I use a web-enabled cellphone. No need to be anywhere in particular or stop anything I'm doing (as long as the phone gets a signal I'm good.) I've checked in from Jiko, Stormalong Bay, the Adventurers Club and the Haunted Mansion. Checkin can be done at mobile.southwest.com

(If you use a web-enabled cellphone, save this address to your bookmarks!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter