Southwest Ding - Specials on Wednesday!

WHAT TIME do you expect the next & last DING!

it is now 6:32pm EST here in Philly area.

I haven't seen a DING all day.
My DING progran keeps disconnecting.

I am with you. I work from home and been on the computer all day Philly to MCo would have been great for my Sept trip but also PHl to FLL would have been great to for work purposes. :(

a post early this morning stated that there would be 5 dings today with the last one coming around 7...that seems to be the schedule we've been on for the last 4 dings...hopefully in next 20 min or so

The SWA fares from Philly to MCO have been like $64 forever and you have a choice of 8 different non-stops. Of course I have only been comparing my dates (early Sept) so perhaps this offer was very limited. But why would you need a Ding? Can't get much better than $64!!!

I've currently got $94 each way out of BDL. Hoping the last Ding will be the charm but not really expecting much from this LOUSY birthday party!!

The SWA fares from Philly to MCO have been like $64 forever and you have a choice of 8 different non-stops. Of course I have only been comparing my dates (early Sept) so perhaps this offer was very limited. But why would you need a Ding? Can't get much better than $64!!!

I've currently got $94 each way out of BDL. Hoping the last Ding will be the charm but not really expecting much from this LOUSY birthday party!!

$64 Where ???

I am with you. I work from home and been on the computer all day Philly to MCo would have been great for my Sept trip but also PHl to FLL would have been great to for work purposes. :(

There was a PHL to MCo ding earlier that MICKEY2000 reposted for me if you look at post#184 you will see it so apparently all 3 of us missed it! I was still at work! I'm hoping this last ding is an PHL TO MCO as I so do not want to drive to Orlando!:worship:MY last DING was at 4:42pm so I am assuming that there will be another or the last very shortly!! as it is suppose to end at 7:37pm!

Dang that Ding! I didn't get a single one all day! I was hoping for ISP to MCO. WAAAAAAAHHHHHH:badpc:

i was wondering the same thing about the people waiting for the Philly to MCo fares...$64? I wish they had that for my dates from MHT...
ANyways--has anyone ever cancelled due to a ding fare and rebooked using credit? I booked for 6 in september, but even a discount of $20 per flight would save me over $100....

Just for future reference... If a ding came out that I can use before my trip what do I do now that my flights are booked? Cancel them and rebook with the ding fare?
And if so ....does the credit card get refunded or do you just end up with a credit?

i was wondering the same thing about the people waiting for the Philly to MCo fares...$64? I wish they had that for my dates from MHT...
ANyways--has anyone ever cancelled due to a ding fare and rebooked using credit? I booked for 6 in september, but even a discount of $20 per flight would save me over $100....

earlier in the day there were several posts about cancelling and rebooking...there was talk of how to do ..opening up 2 screens and all..sorry i don't more info as i wasn't worried about doing it..but it's there if you read back quite a ways

earlier in the day there were several posts about cancelling and rebooking...there was talk of how to do ..opening up 2 screens and all..sorry i don't more info as i wasn't worried about doing it..but it's there if you read back quite a ways

Thanks... i'll take a look:)

was at my/dd dr. appt for 3 hours and we had lunch at chuck e cheese. Looks like i didnt miss much. I reaaly wish they would have opened up the days past Oct 30th today

No ding yet it's 7:01pm! And theres only 36 min left maybe this will be the good one for all of us??????????:goodvibes Good but short!? Patiently waiting!!!

Geez... C'mon already!! I know there won't be anything good for me now but I need to see this through to the end after wasting an entire day I will never get back:rotfl2:

I just want to be here for one. I missed them all day. I want to be able to say I saw at least one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter