Sorry so excited I had to share!

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
I had to share I am soooooooooooooo excited!!!!

My mom and I got back from DL a month ago. Like I just finished my trip report on here, but we have been thinking of going next june of next year. Mom kept telling me June, June, June maybe June!!!!! BUT NO!!!! Tonight I found some disneyland brochures and confirmation info on the table, and made her confess.

She's already booked our trip for next MAY! NOT JUNE! And its all paid for. She told me not to worry about a thing. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GOING BACK TO DISNEYLAND!!!

Tell you what,if you don't want to go,add my name to the list.I'll go with her.Being it's paid for and all. :rolleyes:

haha :woohoo: good for you...your moms a sneaky one she is ;) hey maybe I will come down at that time and we can take on the pirates and villages in plunder together mateypirate: arrrrrgh

disneegrl4eva said:
haha :woohoo: good for you...your moms a sneaky one she is ;) hey maybe I will come down at that time and we can take on the pirates and villages in plunder together mateypirate: arrrrrgh

LOL COOL! Id love that. That would be so fun. I am a pirate loser. I love everything pirates. So I would go for that. My brother is actually trying to get me a cardboard cut out of jack sparrow for my room for Xmas. That would be sweet!!!!

mystic_path said:
My brother is actually trying to get me a cardboard cut out of jack sparrow for my room for Xmas. That would be sweet!!!!

:lmao: just as long as you dont slobber all over the cardboard and make it mushy :rolleyes1

Not fair. :) You should invite a few of us to join you. :thumbsup2 Or I guess we'll all just sit around wishing we knew when our next trip will be. :cool1:

brandonbr said:
Not fair. :) You should invite a few of us to join you. :thumbsup2 Or I guess we'll all just sit around wishing we knew when our next trip will be. :cool1:

ah but I am getting my AP this trip so I foresee many trips in my near future :wizard:

LOL alright then, lets all converge on Disneyland at the end of May!!!! We will have one big disboard party, and take pics for all to see HAHAHAHA :rotfl2:

I will also try not to drool on the cut out! HAHA! But its gonna be really hard not to. :lmao:

disneymom8589 said:
There's nothing like looking ahead to your next DL trip no matter when it is!! :cheer2:

I couldnt agree with you more. I was going through Disneyland withdrawl this past month, but now I am so excited about the next trip, that I forgot about the withdrawl. So you are so right about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter