Sorry...another segway question!!!!!!!!!

babybeag

Mouseketeer
:guilty: Can this be booked in advance and if so, where do I call???? Sorry - first timer here!

My mom and I want to book this tour for my husband, my father and my brother for Fathers Day (not ON but before) as a surprise so I would like to get it reserved so we can send them on their way!!!!!!

I'm sending Pixie Dust your way for getting the tour for Father's Day. Call this number 407-WDW-TOUR . It is soooo fun!

you can make ressie's in advance 90 days so call asap for fathers day. 407-939-8687. it does look neat. we've done a few tours & have always been impressed & pleased with the experience. have fun!

here's the info from the disneyworld.disney.go.com official website.

Around the World at Epcot
Be a part of the personal transportation revolution when you go for a spin on the Segway™ Human Transporter. This unique experience includes riding lessons and an outdoor adventure around the World Showcase.

Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $80 per person (includes tax)*

Additional Information
Tours run twice daily, at 8:30 and 9:30 am.
Guests must be at least 16 years old and weigh 250 lbs or less. The signature of a parent or legal guardian is required for participants under 18 years of age. Riders should be in good health and able to stand for the duration of the tour.

Can I ask when Father's Day is in the US? We are in WDW 28 June to 16 July and it would be lovely to celebrate it during our holiday.

Thanks.

Jackie

Third Sunday in June, so unfortunately you'll miss it WDWFOREVER. But you can certainly honor the dad in your life then!

You can actually book tours out much farther than 90 days. We booked ours for September early this month without a problem (at about 120 days) but I have heard others getting them as early as six or seven months before.

dgaston said:
Third Sunday in June, so unfortunately you'll miss it WDWFOREVER. But you can certainly honor the dad in your life then!

Looks like we celebrate Father's Day on the same day. I know Mother's Day in the UK is in March, earlier than in the US. Sadly, I lost my Dad very young (he was 43, I was 12) :sad1: but DH's Dad is still around for me to spoil. :) And, of course, I get to help DS11 make his Dad's day very special :banana: .

Jackie

Totally psyched! I got booked for June 13th at 9:30 pm. Now if only I can keep it a secret from my husband but I am soooooooooooo excited to tell him!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cool1: :cool1:

In case this wasn't mentioned already, there is a 15% discount on this tour for Annual Pass holders and AAA members, making the cost $68 + tax instead of $80 + tax.

Thanks for the info about paying with the Disney VISA. That's good to know since I have that card and I don't know whether we'll have an AP next time we go. The Segway tour is so much fun that my DH and I have done it twice and I'm sure we'll do it again the next time we go to WDW. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we always do!

I tried to book a Segway Tour a few weeks in advance of our trip. No luck. The CM I spoke to did offer an alternate Segway plan called Simply Segway. The class is one hour long and was class room only. We did go outside for a few minutes (up and down a closed course) but no tour of Epcot. It cost $45 (I believe - we used a AAA discount and it was about $38) per person. It was fun but it did leave me wishing we had been able to do the 2 hour Segway Experience. The Segways are SO much fun to ride we just didn't want it to end. Hope you are able to get reservations for your trip - you will just love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter