Something About Nothing............ #14

Woke up a few times last night with the beginnings of a migraine. On the second time awake, I did get up and take some meds. It definitely helps, but still have that lingering migraine hangover. I'll be picking up a couple gatorades over lunch. That always seems to help with that hangover feeling.

Hope the headache gets better.

Headache hangover is almost gone now. Lots of tea, water and now gatorade to help. The sun is still shinning bright...but the forecast is for showers again this evening! So walked around outside over lunch.

Currently shredding, as there isn't much else to do.

No gym tonight. I think I'll stay in, and watch the hockey game tonight with dh.

Hair appointment went well. It was needed. I have been trying to space out the appointments since I’am having hair loss. Thankfully it is getting a little better.
Good news! I just got done with a long-deep pre-color olaplex conditioning. Had one bad experience years ago with a lot of breakage after a bad dye job.

DH said i looked like a mushroom with my shower cap perched upon my head to ’heat it up’. took a good look and had to agree with him.
That Sloth mom gave that lady who handed her back her baby a loving look of thanks. So cute.
So true! No words needed to convey her emotion.
I bet your gnocchi are delicious without the fork shaping.
Nope, heavy as rocks usually. Just not my thing. meanwhile, my middle son makes delicious pasta, including gnocchi…especially ravioli Only thing I’m not fond of is his sauce, like his paternal grandma’s…too heavy on the fresh mint for me.
You will get your enthusiasm jolt as they release more houses and ticket information comes out.
Lol the can bring it any time. i’m read & willing :)

had to laugh with so many of younger attendees on social media rolling their eyes at the classic monster house. Hmmmph, easy enough to update it just a bit to make it relevant. I expect the new park to kill it.
Was so special to see grandson graduate. He is so sweet.
And handsome. Congrats to him!
Headache hangover is almost gone now.
More good news, that sounded miserable.

Came back to tuck everyone to bed before it was midnight

Hope all have sweet dreams

I know I will as Taco Bell in my area brought back the Mexican pizza today

Ate it as if I was starving ….
Damn I have missed that since it was taken off the menu two years ago

731FB688-6D79-4882-A746-B438B984FB67.jpeg

Never again will I take 3 classes during a sub term. I think my stress level will be at 11 until next May. Right now I have 2 quizzes, a workbook assignment and 2 projects due Monday night. I am trying to get everything done before we leave for Charlotte on Saturday. On top of that I discovered that the grade of the quiz I took last week didn't post. I had to take the quiz again today, but when I went to submit it I got an error message. I really wanted to cry. Thankfully when I logged back in the completed quiz was still there and I was able to submit it.

I dozed off for about 30 minutes after typing that paragraph, so I will just do a few responses then go to bed.

Still quoting late summer Charade for Mummy. They are progressing well apparently.
Oh good. It should be open when I am there. Glad you had a safe trip back home.
oven

Was about to turn the oven on to bake food
But this time I opened the oven door to wipe down the rack before setting it at 450 and the cat jumped out of it
Yikes! Glad you found her before it was too late.
Oh, don’t remind me. I have a 3 pack on a triple amazon subscription. I give most to local food bank, something they prefer. I can’t tell you how many I had to toss grrrr. No offer of replacement either.
How awful. I need to get some more peanut butter, but don't know what kind to get. I've been exclusively Jif since I was a kid.
It's good to know that reservations are not needed...yet. I wonder how long " the mouse house" visitors will change that aspect of Universal. That was one of the reasons we love the dark side just a little more than the mouse house. Being spontaneous is a huge part of the dark side.
I still make reservations at Universal restaurants just to be on the safe side. I might try some different places on my next visit.
Dh called this morning to tell me he is going to the hockey game tonight :( We had looked for playoff tickets and couldn't find 4 together for us and the boys to sit together and enjoy the game. Dd secured tickets - her sister-in-law's family gave their season tickets to the kids to enjoy one of the games. Now our son-in-law is sick and dd called to ask dh to go. Sigh....I would have loved to go..but oh well, I'll get something else to do at a different time. I'll watch the battle of Alberta happen at home. It's been great so far.
Sorry you missed the game. I didn't think I would like hockey, but I went to a few of the university's games and really enjoyed them.
There is still good in this world
Aww...love the sloth video. So sweet.
booked one ADR to just to grab it, category 2. Then kept refreshing and finally snagged a cat 2. Very little availability, one of the dining res finders had them posted last night (early). Heads should roll over that mistake.
What is category 2?
Woke up a few times last night with the beginnings of a migraine. On the second time awake, I did get up and take some meds. It definitely helps, but still have that lingering migraine hangover. I'll be picking up a couple gatorades over lunch. That always seems to help with that hangover feeling.
Hope it went away quickly. I hate wearing up with a headache. I can't imagine what that would be like with a migraine.

It's midnight now, but we are experiencing some rather loud rain. I may be awake for a little while.
I didn't proofread, so apologies for any errors.

99D1851D-E3A6-4ADE-8417-2B4920C159BC.jpeg

Ah yes, nothing like hearing the neighbor’s AC go on, now ours is spinning away, giving some cool air inside.

Pumpkin, hope your headache is gone. They are awful.

Charade, so much on your plate. I hope you can enjoy the weekend some. Charlotte sounds nice.

Schumi, welcome home, and hope your mum is doing well. I hope you have enjoyed tea this morning. Nothing like home, to have the right tasting water.

So happy this week is just about over. The rain Charade had last night, will be arriving this afternoon. Thunderstorms, yep, a favorite of little one. Too bad she may be sound asleep. See this is why. Just before my alarm went off, swear I heard little one. Went down, where I was like, every light is on, and there was little one chatting away in front of our largest tv, in our family room. What the? Oh just we are finishing the movie we all are watching. Um. Took my shower, and thought I smelled food being cooked. Went downstairs again. Seems none for me to eat. But she made a big bowl of soup, including the large bag of ramen that was still around. Sigh. My days of an all nighter are generally long gone. Though that mid life let’s not get a good night’s sleep does have me awake at times throughout the night sometimes. DH can also make those be much more frequent.

But I did have a good sleep, as DH was so tired visiting his mum yesterday, so said he’d stay over. As such, by my usual bedtime, I was promptly asleep and had the bed to myself, until I woke up just before the alarm went off, as that I tend to do many times. I’m an early bird for sure.

Yay for Mac enjoying a Taco Bell meal today. Hope your food is delicious.

And so, will the AC still buzzing away, it’s starting to feel cool inside. Time for more tea.

Ah, have that good morning feeling, and a fabulous Friday.

Woot, woot! Bonus holiday weekend. Be thankful for those that serve, have served, the living and passed away veterans.

And woot! Alarm was turned off. No need to turn it back on, until Monday night. Yay.

And family get together this weekend. Hehe. Youngest great niece is said to be quiet. Wonder why, when her two older siblings are 4 and 5 years older than her are busy, noisy kids. Those two, my niece says, are as thick as thieves. Eh, as the littlest one gets bigger, she will become that annoying little sister to the bigger sister and brother. Will be fun to see all, as cute to have little ones running around.

Ooh, had heard the fire whistle go off, but haven’t heard the trucks going out. Guess whatever, was not my way.

Week day routine. Check. But a little woot. Shorter day for me. My 59 minutes earlier stop. Yay!

Morning all, waiting to head out for first round of stuffs today. not sure where my better half put my step stool. The big, sturdy one with steps I need to reach the tops of curtain rod sort.

need to toss up the ancient dollar store birthday decorations that the family expects every year lol. So old, they are getting crinkly. I need a pair of those acid free white gloves haha

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Mexican pizza on a menu. Need to goggle that
I've been exclusively Jif since I was a kid.
Same. Did try Peter Pan, not thick enough for me & that natural stuff that separates in the jar puts me off
What is category 2?
Oh, sorry, hoop dee do has categories as to seating, mostly placement oriented to stage. Two used to be the direct balcony facing to stage & back of first floor. I actually, preferred cat 3 over it as you sat looking over the railing, side by side. They switched things up & now only have 2 categories With all of the back now the prime/cat 1. Hope to not get stuck back there, would be difficult to see the stage over other diners. All the better to make a few more bucks bucks for the mouse

i have a feeing they might offer a monster character dinner at new U park
Though that mid life let’s not get a good night’s sleep does have me awake at times throughout the night sometimes.
It only gets worse Lol I’m thrilled to get a solid 6 hours at this point, usually far less.
Ooh, had heard the fire whistle go off, but haven’t heard the trucks going out. Guess whatever, was not my way.
We had them going off like crazy yesterday. Turns out a train derailment 4 miles down river. unfortunately, it was 19 oil tankers off the tracks. half now leaking, that wound up in said river.

hazmat handling clean up now, area around it evacuated & major artery is now closed. All due to a construction vehicle crossing the RR tracks to a water treatment plant expansion. witness said the driver ‘gunned it’ :confused3to try & beat the oncoming train.

Hehe, heard about that train crash in yesterday’s local news, Keisha. Yeah, that way too fast speeding train crash we had a few years ago, sad. Hope your traffic is none. My commute home yesterday was so many cars. Crazy. And those even higher gas prices for this weekend. Ugh. Never thought I’d see laying so much for my fill up yesterday. At least the lines at the Costco gas station were not long last early evening.

Ooh, was foggy out, and thunderstorms watches given from 2 pm to 10 pm. Ack, that should like weather radar on this morning’s news, showed lots of yellows and reds. We will certainly be rocking with such heavy downpours. Muggy out too. Hope my lunchtime walk is not rainy yet.

Quick good morning. We were under a tornado warning earlier this morning and are now under tornado watch until this afternoon and a flood watch until this evening.

So happy this week is just about over. The rain Charade had last night, will be arriving this afternoon. Thunderstorms, yep, a favorite of little one. Too bad she may be sound asleep. See this is why. Just before my alarm went off, swear I heard little one. Went down, where I was like, every light is on, and there was little one chatting away in front of our largest tv, in our family room. What the? Oh just we are finishing the movie we all are watching. Um. Took my shower, and thought I smelled food being cooked. Went downstairs again. Seems none for me to eat. But she made a big bowl of soup, including the large bag of ramen that was still around. Sigh. My days of an all nighter are generally long gone. Though that mid life let’s not get a good night’s sleep does have me awake at times throughout the night sometimes. DH can also make those be much more frequent.
We are still getting lots of that rain right now. Of course, this is the day that dh and I made plans to take care of a couple of financial issues. I really don't want to go out, but we need to.
Ah, I remember the days of all nighters. Then I got old.
Oh, sorry, hoop dee do has categories as to seating, mostly placement oriented to stage. Two used to be the direct balcony facing to stage & back of first floor. I actually, preferred cat 3 over it as you sat looking over the railing, side by side. They switched things up & now only have 2 categories With all of the back now the prime/cat 1. Hope to not get stuck back there, would be difficult to see the stage over other diners. All the better to make a few more bucks bucks for the mouse
Thanks for the explanation. I've never been to Hoop Dee Doo. When I hear category 2 I think hurricane.
That would be cool. I know dh would want to go.

I hope this storm dies down soon. I would like to get a shower before going out today.

A quick thirsty thursday stop in! Only one more day...one more day one more day will be my mantra today.

It's a beautiful cloudless (for now) morning. It's a cool, crisp morning. The temperature is still on the cool side for this time of year for us - but I'll take the sunny day.

I do miss my morning commute where there was little traffic and I could whip into the Tim's on my route and be in and out in less than 2 minutes with my morning order.

It sounds like you snagged what you wanted. I love the mouse house, but absolutely DETEST that part of Disney.

Score!!!!! At least you got some seats! I had the same thing happen when I was trying to get Garth tickets. I should have bought more tickets as he is doing another day as well. I could have bought and sold those tickets to fund our next Orlando trip!!! Scalpers are making a killing with tickets these days. Everyone is hungry to do the things we did pre-covid. But, I know how wrong that is...and my mind wouldn't let me do that.

My most detested chore....laundry. I don't mind the washing of it...I HATE folding. It was my chore growing up at home...I hated it then, and I hate it now. I am sure it felt good to get into your own bed. It's always great to have a holiday away, but feels good to come back home again too.

Well, I should start shuffling some papers.

Have a great day everyone!

I’m a laundry fiend…….I quite enjoy it, especially in weather like this where I can wash, dry, iron and get everything put away in the same day, I love doing that! Having washing on the line to dry is the best.

Yes, nice to be home……..

Glad your headache is better, Mac is right, headaches suck and can be so dreadful.

Good Thursday afternoon Sans family :wave:

View attachment 671862

View attachment 671863

View attachment 671867

View attachment 671865

Keisha your cat meme this made me laugh this morning.
View attachment 671866

Thank you Schumi.

Hair appointment went well. It was needed. I have been trying to space out the appointments since I’am having hair loss. Thankfully it is getting a little better.

Yes.....LOL....hubby always jokingly tells me I look like a new woman after I walked in the door after beauty salon treatment.

That Sloth mom gave that lady who handed her back her baby a loving look of thanks. So cute.

shamelessly, have never mastered the art of making the correctly shaped gnocchi. Just can’t get the fork to cooperate.

I never bother to fork shape the gnocchi I make. I know chefs say it helps hold the sauce. I think that is nonsense. I roll them out and cut them into little pillows of heaven.......LOL

I bet your gnocchi are delicious without the fork shaping.

I make mine like Papa Valentino did and they always come out good.

Making them is a bit time consuming, but a labor of love for sure.

Yep, there are a lot of us waiting to see what is on offer.

I have been wondering about that to. Planning on a trip with family end of June. Looks to be busy. I might make a couple ressies to be on the safe side.

You will get your enthusiasm jolt as they release more houses and ticket information comes out.

Had to look him up.

So glad to hear you had a great trip home. It’s always nice to leave for vacation and then to get back home again. It’s sweeter knowing you will be back to Universal soon.

We had a very nice lunch out with family yesterday. The rain came through early and cleared off.

They were able to have the graduation ceremony outside in the football field after all. So there was plenty seating.

Was so special to see grandson graduate. He is so sweet.

View attachment 671878

I have the first batch of Gnocchi in the freezer. I will make another batch this evening.

I need to pick up some candy and ribbon for the party's gift bags.

It rained last night and again this morning. It is overcast and more rain predicted this afternoon. It has cooled the temps into the low 70’s.

Hoping some of this rain will dampen down the horrible pollen here.

I need to do a few things outside today so hope the next batch of rain holds off for a little while.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone.

He looks so good Robbie……yes, every reason to be so proud! And sounds like a lovely day for all……hope the weekend is fun too.

Yes, we‘re happy knowing next trip is just around the corner.

Feel better fast Pumpkin!

Headaches sux
😩

They sure do……when folks say oh it’s just a headache……they can be miserable.

Good news! I just got done with a long-deep pre-color olaplex conditioning. Had one bad experience years ago with a lot of breakage after a bad dye job.

DH said i looked like a mushroom with my shower cap perched upon my head to ’heat it up’. took a good look and had to agree with him.

So true! No words needed to convey her emotion.

Nope, heavy as rocks usually. Just not my thing. meanwhile, my middle son makes delicious pasta, including gnocchi…especially ravioli Only thing I’m not fond of is his sauce, like his paternal grandma’s…too heavy on the fresh mint for me.

Lol the can bring it any time. i’m read & willing :)

had to laugh with so many of younger attendees on social media rolling their eyes at the classic monster house. Hmmmph, easy enough to update it just a bit to make it relevant. I expect the new park to kill it.

And handsome. Congrats to him!

More good news, that sounded miserable.

Mushroom……lol…….

New park will blow everyone away I believe now. Classic Monsters rock!!

Classic Monsters will be……..everywhere now!!!

Came back to tuck everyone to bed before it was midnight

Hope all have sweet dreams

I had the weirdest dreams when I was in our trip……I’d love them to be analysed, although maybe not…….lol…….

View attachment 672004

Never again will I take 3 classes during a sub term. I think my stress level will be at 11 until next May. Right now I have 2 quizzes, a workbook assignment and 2 projects due Monday night. I am trying to get everything done before we leave for Charlotte on Saturday. On top of that I discovered that the grade of the quiz I took last week didn't post. I had to take the quiz again today, but when I went to submit it I got an error message. I really wanted to cry. Thankfully when I logged back in the completed quiz was still there and I was able to submit it.

I dozed off for about 30 minutes after typing that paragraph, so I will just do a few responses then go to bed.

Oh good. It should be open when I am there. Glad you had a safe trip back home.

Yikes! Glad you found her before it was too late.

How awful. I need to get some more peanut butter, but don't know what kind to get. I've been exclusively Jif since I was a kid.

I still make reservations at Universal restaurants just to be on the safe side. I might try some different places on my next visit.

Sorry you missed the game. I didn't think I would like hockey, but I went to a few of the university's games and really enjoyed them.

Aww...love the sloth video. So sweet.

What is category 2?

Hope it went away quickly. I hate wearing up with a headache. I can't imagine what that would be like with a migraine.

It's midnight now, but we are experiencing some rather loud rain. I may be awake for a little while.
I didn't proofread, so apologies for any errors.

Rumours actually Mummy May open early as they are well ahead of schedule…..maybe even July????

Morning all, waiting to head out for first round of stuffs today. not sure where my better half put my step stool. The big, sturdy one with steps I need to reach the tops of curtain rod sort.

need to toss up the ancient dollar store birthday decorations that the family expects every year lol. So old, they are getting crinkly. I need a pair of those acid free white gloves haha

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Mexican pizza on a menu. Need to goggle that

Same. Did try Peter Pan, not thick enough for me & that natural stuff that separates in the jar puts me off

It only gets worse Lol I’m thrilled to get a solid 6 hours at this point, usually far less.

We had them going off like crazy yesterday. Turns out a train derailment 4 miles down river. unfortunately, it was 19 oil tankers off the tracks. half now leaking, that wound up in said river.

hazmat handling clean up now, area around it evacuated & major artery is now closed. All due to a construction vehicle crossing the RR tracks to a water treatment plant expansion. witness said the driver ‘gunned it’ :confused3to try & beat the oncoming train.

That is horrible with the train derailment! All that damage……not funny at all.

You are spot on with with Monsters dinner at Epic Universe ::yes::::yes::::yes:: It was described to us recently that it will be an “Immersive restaurant experience” I can imagine that working well.

Certainly will be much better than what was the Monsters Cafe in the Studios. Fantastic memorabilia but poorly executed food.

Well, recovering. Slept kinda well last night, woke up around 2am wide awake, got back to sleep at 4, then slept till 8am. If we can avoid napping between now and 11ish we should be good.

Walked round Farm store and grocery store this morning with a brain fog, but managed to get everything we need. Then as all my laundry was dry, began ironing and my iron has died on me. Will get new one tomorrow morning. Same one, only updated model. I like my Bosch iron.

Love seeing all our purchases now we’re home…..always forget about what we bought early on.

Having stir fry tonight, bought a melange of veg this morning so it’ll be colourful and full of flavour.

It is Friday isn’t it!

Ack Charade, tornado or two may happen with 65 mph winds from the thunderstorms to come. Window of when hitting now in next 6 hours.

Lunchtime walk was with shirts, as felt warm out. But on the way back, the wind turned cooler, and picked up. Almost a drizzle as came to the front door. That’s fine, we are hunkered down. Made some iced coffee, and should be quiet with the screen visiting soon. Though all must be out and about, as the traffic I saw as walked, was much more than what I tend to see on a Friday lunchtime.

Hope all are doing well.

And glad to hear Schumi getting back to home routine, with delicious dinner. Nice to pick up fresh food from the farm store, even if in a brain fog.

It's Friday :cheer2:

The morning got away from me today. Shuffled some papers and listened/watched the closing arguments. It will be interesting to see how this all washes out.

Watched the hockey game last night. Our team won...and are moving on. Now the smack talk is happening in the family chat already :laughing: One family member is a Colorado fan ( who will probably be moving on ) and the rest of us are Oiler fans. So the smack talk has commenced. It will be a good series to watch.

Not sure what we are going to do this weekend. There is a rodeo, chuck wagons, midway here this weekend. Of course, there is rain in the forecast. Not sure if we will go check it out. At least, we don't have to take the kids anymore to the midway lol. They missed out on the last 2 yrs of going when they were in the sweet spot of being able to really go and enjoy being there.

I will need to do another one of those treatments before my next salon color. I am trying to hold off and do it more mid-summer so that it looks good for my sisters wedding in Aug. I totally relate to the mushroom look. When my hair is not cut right, on my curly hair days, I look like I have a tent on my head. It's not a flattering look :blush:

I would love to try that! It sounds interesting. Sadly...no taco bell within miles of here.
You will get through it!!!! It is definitely not easy!!!! I know the heart attack I had the first time I got an error message, then had to log in again :faint: I would be working on things while travelling. That was the only way I could get things done and still be able to be along. Enjoy the race!!!! Charlotte is always a good race. #TeamHendrix :cheer2:
family get together this weekend. Hehe. Youngest great niece is said to be quiet. Wonder why, when her two older siblings are 4 and 5 years older than her are busy, noisy kids. Those two, my niece says, are as thick as thieves. Eh, as the littlest one gets bigger, she will become that annoying little sister to the bigger sister and brother. Will be fun to see all, as cute to have little ones running around.
That sounds like a PERFECT weekend!!!! Enjoy your time with everyone!
Well, recovering. Slept kinda well last night, woke up around 2am wide awake, got back to sleep at 4, then slept till 8am. If we can avoid napping between now and 11ish we should be good.
It's good to hear your adjusting back to your regular time change. I still look at all the things we brought home! I even played with ds's light saber we bought for him - only to make dh laugh ;)

Well, I should shuffle a few more pappers. I am not sure what is on the menu tonight. I gave in and had lunch from the golden arches and now have a stomach ache. It tastes so good going in...but UGH. I know better. And it's now overcast and threatening rain. So no grilling tonight.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

It's Friday :cheer2:

The morning got away from me today. Shuffled some papers and listened/watched the closing arguments. It will be interesting to see how this all washes out.

Watched the hockey game last night. Our team won...and are moving on. Now the smack talk is happening in the family chat already :laughing: One family member is a Colorado fan ( who will probably be moving on ) and the rest of us are Oiler fans. So the smack talk has commenced. It will be a good series to watch.

Not sure what we are going to do this weekend. There is a rodeo, chuck wagons, midway here this weekend. Of course, there is rain in the forecast. Not sure if we will go check it out. At least, we don't have to take the kids anymore to the midway lol. They missed out on the last 2 yrs of going when they were in the sweet spot of being able to really go and enjoy being there.

I will need to do another one of those treatments before my next salon color. I am trying to hold off and do it more mid-summer so that it looks good for my sisters wedding in Aug. I totally relate to the mushroom look. When my hair is not cut right, on my curly hair days, I look like I have a tent on my head. It's not a flattering look :blush:

I would love to try that! It sounds interesting. Sadly...no taco bell within miles of here.

You will get through it!!!! It is definitely not easy!!!! I know the heart attack I had the first time I got an error message, then had to log in again :faint: I would be working on things while travelling. That was the only way I could get things done and still be able to be along. Enjoy the race!!!! Charlotte is always a good race. #TeamHendrix :cheer2:

That sounds like a PERFECT weekend!!!! Enjoy your time with everyone!

It's good to hear your adjusting back to your regular time change. I still look at all the things we brought home! I even played with ds's light saber we bought for him - only to make dh laugh ;)

Well, I should shuffle a few more pappers. I am not sure what is on the menu tonight. I gave in and had lunch from the golden arches and now have a stomach ache. It tastes so good going in...but UGH. I know better. And it's now overcast and threatening rain. So no grilling tonight.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

Rodeo sounds fun.......if the weather holds of course.

Yep, love seeing all of our purchases laid out......we`ll find places for everything at some point. Friends appeared today on the off chance we had their purchases handy.....my friends are so transparent.......lol.......

Hope tummy is better now and have a great weekend whatever you do.

The crazy rainstorms have returned.

We do like a good rainstorm, as long as we`re home and don`t need to go out anywhere.

Almost 11pm......can`t make up my mind if I`m tired or hungry......or both.

Glass of red wine in hand, might help.

NIce weather ahead for the next few days for us I think. Not starting walking till Monday, so not much planned over the weekend except a few friends dropping by....mainly to pick up their Bath & Body/Yankee Candle/Tide Pens collections......

Looking forward to bacon in the morning......don`t think it was mentioned the whole time we were away.......mac.....it`ll be sizzling for you too.....will set an extra chair!

Think I might be tired and not hungry now.........jet lag is weird!

Stay safe Charade. We had a good downpour with some thunder and lightning, but don’t think we are done with the storms either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter