Something About Nothing............ #14

Issues posting here today for me on my ipad

Out most of day putzing in back yard re the pool. Water is 59 degrees. I will relinquish my annual 1st in this year if it doesn’t warm up soon.

Carole - glad things went relatively well for you. Surprise eh? Do tell :)

Hehe, my sister opened her pool this weekend too Keisha. 61 she said was her pool’s temp. My kids want to swim, as even if cool feeling, 87 the high weather temp on Thursday. A big WOOT, as lunchtime weather lady said, Summer like temps return this week! Bring it on! I love the Summer.

Issues posting here today for me on my ipad

Out most of day putzing in back yard re the pool. Water is 59 degrees. I will relinquish my annual 1st in this year if it doesn’t warm up soon.

Carole - glad things went relatively well for you. Surprise eh? Do tell :)

Oh yes, bit warmer for me too before I`d dip my toe......

Well, they made me lemon chicken despite neither of them liking it and butter roast potatoes........I will say however, when I hobbled through to the kitchen, looking at what was still in both dishes, I think they thought they were making it for 10 people......lol....but it was lovely, and I think I`m going to nominate Kyle to make this for me again. Very impressed with their cooking. And some store bought ice cream to follow later if I feel like it.....they did well. They had regular plain chicken for themselves. And a very tidy kitchen too after they were done!

Productive afternoon. B and I went shopping for a few last minute items. It was nice going into Walmart without a mask. We also went to Bath and Body Works to get a hand sanitizer holder

Same here, thought I think the only thing I will pack the day of is medications. We have a 9:00 am flight and we are an hour away from the airport.

All the shorts I bought are Bermudas. I won't wear anything shorter.

I had the heat on this morning, but turned the air on this afternoon. Now I have the windows open.

Everything is good. He just had his annual checkup and vaccinations.

Yes! I don't get the mask shaming. What's the harm in someone else wearing a mask?

Congrats!. Hope it all goes well.

Also the microwave is not as good for making s'mores.

I feel like I should be doing something productive today. I might go clean out the inside of my car or I might take a nap.
Glad you found some shorts for your trip!

:wave2:

Thank you for all the good wishes.....I do appreciate them.

Laying along a sofa with feet up. Being quite spoiled and pampered, one could get used to this. Reading a book and watching Dial M for Murder.

No idea what I`m having for dinner later.....it`s a surprise apparently. Not quite sure what to expect.......

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday
Keep resting that foot. I've heard that a cocktail has healing properties, lol! Unless you're on painkillers, the best to avoid.

Hey Mom! Still here-just not a lot going on. Went to kid's work open house for new Big Shots golf yesterday-food free from limited menu, drink money went to owners charity (literally their charity-the family founded it and it is one of the BEST breast cancer charities around). Everyone is doing well-both girls have gotten first shot. Not doing it for the 15 yo (yet anyway). Masks mostly gone everywhere-city still has mandate although city meeting tomorrow to discuss repeal. They may as well-businesses aren't bothering to enforce anymore, and every city/town around us has dropped the mandate couple weeks ago.-cases/% positivity the lowest they've been since this started. (if anyone needs a dose of optimism I highly recommend google Dr Monica Gandhi-she is brilliant, realistic and optimistic)

Yay to Charade upcoming vacay!!!

Haven't even been able to finish getting garden in as either cold or rainy or both.

Hope all are doing well-looking forward to a "normal" HHN!!!
The food in the picture looks really good!
Hope the charity event was a big success!!

Pampered is a good thing, Schumi. Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Yay! MonyK with a yummy looking picture. Glad to hear all are okay. Here, masks still required all we have gone to, and all of us will be fully vaccinated by the end of this week. The City keeps advertising for teens to get their shots. I will say, at the beginning of this month, was significantly easier to get a reservation, no thanks to my county first attempts.

Ah no sighting of either kid. DH mowed the grass, and oddly, I like the smell of freshly cut grass. Guess I need to see if any kid wants to join me in that extra grocery run. Seems we need more. Umm, okay.

And ooh, already warm out. Will be more cloudy as we enter the afternoon, but yay, rain chances are for those North and West of the City. I’m hoping that my bet of no rain is right.

Woot! More tea for me. Ahhh.
Just got back from WalMart. It was a zoo! Hope your shopping trip was better...

Quick good morning. We all overslept and missed church. Oops.

Has a weird dream that I met Orlando Bloom on a pirate themed ride (not Pirates of the Caribbean) at a theme park.

Going to start thinking about lunch since I missed breakfast.

View attachment 575444

more days!
Maybe your dream was a premonition....I'd be ok with meeting Orlando Bloom!!

Well, they made me lemon chicken despite neither of them liking it and butter roast potatoes........I will say however, when I hobbled through to the kitchen, looking at what was still in both dishes, I think they thought they were making it for 10 people......lol....but it was lovely, and I think I`m going to nominate Kyle to make this for me again. Very impressed with their cooking. And some store bought ice cream to follow later if I feel like it.....they did well. They had regular plain chicken for themselves. And a very tidy kitchen too after they were done!
Bravo!! Your guys came through in your time of need with flying colors!
Of course they will take excellent care of you....enjoy the pampering!!

DH and I took a trip down to Milwaukee earlier today to bring another load of DDs things home for the summer. It's almost mind blowing how much "stuff" this kid has at her apartment! They had a very large place this year, and seemed to fill it quite full. I foresee several more trips this week...

And now DD is a bit sidelined, and won't be much help with the lifting....
She broke her finger riding a mechanical bull Thursday night! Yep, senior pub crawl high jinks went wrong! Now she needs to see an ortho on Monday morning, since it looks as though the Xray shows a piece of the bone is chipped.
Oh to be young and a bit foolish, lol!

Wishing all a restful Sunday evening!

Hope DD’s finger is okay, Paris. Yep, big box store was fine, got what we needed and was outta there. Steak on grill tonight.

Yay, Schumi had dinner made, glad to hear men can cook, and hope you are healing nicely, without pain.

I’m more than happy to accept those good night wishes.

not sure i’d Dip it in any pool right now. ;) Maybe a soak in some spirits would do it good JK, know it’s a lot to deal with right now. Sounds like the lemon chicken hit the spot. How thoughtful to actually whip up a meal vs take out.

Yep, senior pub crawl high jinks went wrong! Now she needs to see an ortho on Monday morning, since it looks as though the Xray shows a piece of the bone is chipped.
Wow, you are a tres cool mom to look at this so calm-headed. Good luck to her tomorrow.

Have to lol tho, she’s going to have such a good story to share going forward.

Last edited:
Hope DD’s finger is okay, Paris. Yep, big box store was fine, got what we needed and was outta there. Steak on grill tonight.

Yay, Schumi had dinner made, glad to hear men can cook, and hope you are healing nicely, without pain.
Thanks for the good wishes! Hoping the ortho has some decent news....will know tomorrow morning.

not sure i’d Dip it in any pool right now. ;) Maybe a soak in some spirits would do it goo JK, know it’s a lot to deal with right now. Sounds like the lemon chicken hit the spot. How thoughtful to actually whip up a meal vs take out.

Wow, you are a tres cool mom to look at this so calm-headed. Good luck to her tomorrow.

Yes, quite the story to tell! And thanks for the well wishes!
I like your 'tres cool mom' moniker for me.....gotta share that one with her:cutie:

My tv watching is now done and came to count noses here to see who is still up

Watched the dead show and then talking dead ...
It was a good showing tonight
Talking dead for once, kept my attention

It’s gonna be one long week until next Sunday for the dead season ending show.

Some peeps get all excited around Christmas time
Me, I get excited for the dead series tv shows

Nice that you enjoyed the dead last night Mac. Nope only those awake at that time were my kids. Hope you had a good night’s sleep.

Ah yes, up before the sun, still, though sunrise is earlier by a few minutes every day for another month. And a bit cool start, as 48 degrees out. No matter, while house feels a bit cool too, shorts still on. It will top off that temp at around 75, and with those pesky clouds making it not as a sunny day. And another weather woot! The weather has heard it’s the middle of May. And so, tomorrow starts a string of days, with the rest of this week seeing high temps in the 80’s, and with a new week starting with 90 predicted to be the high. Need 7 days of woots for that 7 day forecast. Oh, and why it’s cool inside now, had decided to test out the AC, and haven’t turned it off. Oops. Will feel nice when it’s hotter out. See not complaining, as hot tea is lovely. And I can always throw a throw over my legs if I feel cool.

So homies, a happy hello and yeah, it’s a Monday, and a week day routine one to boot. And as was thinking, last week felt so long, I need a shorter week. And so, will be a shorter week. Will give a reason to really look forward to Friday. 😊

With that, a Marvelous Monday!

Time for tea refill and a hunt for food. Seems we bought graham crackers, and have cream cheese, at least I think I saw it in the refrigerator. And so, a sweet little breakfast with my tea. Lucky me, yay!

Morning all. Busy start to my week today, this am taking middle DS to pick out a BD cake for his step-mother of all things lol. Need to swing past Lowes to find ‘better washers’ my DH requested. Going to spend the afternoon at youngest DSs house to finally assemble the patio furniture we bought him a couple of months ago.

Will squeeze in my podiatrist appt. & grab something to cook up quickly at Jr’s for dinner. Was a qui weekend. Welcoming getting out of the house lol
Watched the dead show and then talking dead ...
It was a good showing tonight
Talking dead for once, kept my attention

Had to be good for you to enjoy it lol. I enjoy the host & the format but, OMG, he looked like he had a growth on his neck??? Thyroid perhaps?IDK.

All caught up on the last three seasons. Not sure how I felt about the one that featured Grace, very different. Did fall asleep before polishing off the talking dead, will polish it off tonight. Was excited to see David Carradine on screen.
Seems we bought graham crackers, and have cream cheese, at least I think I saw it in the refrigerator
Can’t say I’ve ever had that combo. Might have to try it. Graham crackers usually only something i use in desserts. Prefer the cinnamon sugar coated ones

Jaime - let me know if u got the infamous eye roll. Lol

Carole - check in, hope all is well.

Glad you found some shorts for your trip!

Keep resting that foot. I've heard that a cocktail has healing properties, lol! Unless you're on painkillers, the best to avoid.

View attachment 575550

The food in the picture looks really good!
Hope the charity event was a big success!!

Just got back from WalMart. It was a zoo! Hope your shopping trip was better...

Maybe your dream was a premonition....I'd be ok with meeting Orlando Bloom!!

Bravo!! Your guys came through in your time of need with flying colors!
Of course they will take excellent care of you....enjoy the pampering!!

DH and I took a trip down to Milwaukee earlier today to bring another load of DDs things home for the summer. It's almost mind blowing how much "stuff" this kid has at her apartment! They had a very large place this year, and seemed to fill it quite full. I foresee several more trips this week...

She broke her finger riding a mechanical bull Thursday night! Yep, senior pub crawl high jinks went wrong! Now she needs to see an ortho on Monday morning, since it looks as though the Xray shows a piece of the bone is chipped.

Wishing all a restful Sunday evening!

View attachment 575556

Hope DD finger is ok......that`s how Kyle ended up needing back surgery when he was 18....coming off a bucking bronco.....ironic it was during health week at college months before he started University......hope she`s not in too much pain!

Just regular pain relief and none today, so may enjoy a small cocktail tonight for medicinal purposes of course...... 😉

Yep, I`m lucky they both cook and are happy to do it without prompting......and they enjoy it too. Thank you, no real pain today.

not sure i’d Dip it in any pool right now. ;) Maybe a soak in some spirits would do it good JK, know it’s a lot to deal with right now. Sounds like the lemon chicken hit the spot. How thoughtful to actually whip up a meal vs take out.

I did expect takeout to be honest, so it was a nice surprise.......

Morning all. Busy start to my week today, this am taking middle DS to pick out a BD cake for his step-mother of all things lol. Need to swing past Lowes to find ‘better washers’ my DH requested. Going to spend the afternoon at youngest DSs house to finally assemble the patio furniture we bought him a couple of months ago.

Will squeeze in my podiatrist appt. & grab something to cook up quickly at Jr’s for dinner. Was a qui weekend. Welcoming getting out of the house lol

Had to be good for you to enjoy it lol. I enjoy the host & the format but, OMG, he looked like he had a growth on his neck??? Thyroid perhaps?IDK.

All caught up on the last three seasons. Not sure how I felt about the one that featured Grace, very different. Did fall asleep before polishing off the talking dead, will polish it off tonight. Was excited to see David Carradine on screen.

Can’t say I’ve ever had that combo. Might have to try it. Graham crackers usually only something i use in desserts. Prefer the cinnamon sugar coated ones

Checking in.......:wave2: I think I just sent you off an email after you posted.......still breathing......lol......

Hope it goes well with the podiatrist today and enjoy building the patio furniture......and a new washer too....nice!

Beautiful sunny day here......but stuck in until I can get shoes on. Did get to sit in the garden for an hour or so with a friend who popped round. We had planned going out for lunch today as restaurant indoor dining is back today.....but that can wait......it was nice to just sit and chat in the sunshine.

I believe I`m not cooking again tonight, so will await it being served to me.......I may go set the table as it`ll be a couple of hours yet before we eat.

Just been handed a cup of tea.......nice.

Good Monday morning Sans family :wave:

AAD20A70-D6C0-48D6-9A66-82287AEFAF99.jpeg

Think I’am all caught up from last time I posted. Seems like everyone is busy.

B8CF2D3E-553D-4D0F-A958-C401BEB5A70D.jpeg

And my toes are thanking Robo for that night light!

Your welcome. Always looking out for a knee replacement sista.

Hope you had a lovely day too Robbie....I`m sure you did.

Yes, cocktail was lovely, very refreshing to drink and easy too!!

It`s nice to have a few lazy days now and again..... ::yes::

Thank you Schumi.

Robo, good to see those lights, and hope all are doing well, and looking forward to the wedding.

We are all looking forward to the wedding. So good to look forward to something to celebrate.

Thank you for your sweet words, Robo!

Your welcome. We do have the loveliest Sans mommies here.

DH received his second singles vaccine recently. He felt simply awful after it.....the first shot, not too bad....but this one really put him down. I'm worried I'll have a harder time getting him to take the Covid shot now. People report such varied side effects, and that is on his mind for sure. The pharmacist said he should wait a month in between the singles and Covid vaccines. Hopefully some time will help him forget just how terrible he felt.

Hope your hubby is recovering well from his shot. Sorry to hear he had such a bad reaction.

We upgraded to APs so fingers crossed we will be back in the fall. Hopefully all the restrictions will be gone by then. The Florida sun was great and we all came back with a little color which was my personal goal :)

So nice to hear you all had a great time on your trip and woot woot to the AP’s.

Went for a walk last night. did my longer loop of just over 5K. It felt good to get out and walk. My lungs didn't hurt as much last night....so that made me extremely happy. I'm slowly getting caught up at work. By the end of day today, I should be all caught up. Had a bunch of hicups yesterday along with some shiny squirrel syndrome. tossed into the mix as well :laughing:

So glad to wear you are on the mend.

Charade, yes, finding appropriate shorts can be difficult. I sometimes see larger sizes but no way in heck would they suit a larger frame.....short shorts are ok if you have a lovely figure and are under a certain age shall we say......lol......glad you found something though.

I agree.......My short wearing days are long over. My legs are to missed up. I always think folks should celebrate who they are large or small, but some folks do have a way of taking things to the extreme at time to the point of being offensive.

At HHN a couple years ago a very large girl who I would guess was in her early 20’s had on daisy duke shorts and was spilling out of her crop top and her stomach was hanging down over her shorts. It was beyond inappropriate. I don’t how they let her in the park or why her friends let her go out like that. My motherly instincts kicked in and I felt sorry for her that someone had not been honest with her.

DIL has asked us to join them for brunch shortly in order to get us thinking of something else bless her. She had to have a scan on Monday after a small blip but all found to be well so that was a huge positive. Still outside and undercover seating but cooler today so will be big coats!

Good news all is well with your DIL.

We have been spared the great gas hoard of 2021! I saw some photos on tictok of folks putting gas in plastic bags!! If that's true, I kinda hope the bags opened up in the car on the way home.....no brains at all!!

LOL......That would be filed under KARMA. I’am surprised gas attendants would allow folks to put gas in plastic bags.

Had coffee this morning with a friend I hadn't seen in ages. We visited for 2.5 hours and it felt like only 30 minutes had passed. It was so nice to catch up, and we promised to not wait so long to see each other again.
I had a French Toast latte! OMG, it was so delish!!

Yeah to friend coffee visit. Are you a Starbucks fan?

In a sense, I do believe homes retain energy from their occupants, past & present. Have been in hundreds of houses as a realtor. Many seemed somber for lack of a better term. More than a few homes had terrible vibes, couldn’t wait to exit them. typically, would find out after the fact that they had ‘history’.

Not only homes, but I found the same issue with patient rooms. I had a couple of incidents over my years as an RN when walking into a patients room who was evil. The negative dark energy just slammed into me as I entered the room. I would not have believed it if I had not experienced it myself. Even the Doctors and the Techs who went into the room felt it.

lost count of how many times I viewed that in the parks, so groooooos

One of my great-nephews was out to lunch with my sister a couple
years ago at a well known local restaurant and nephew went to the bathroom and saw their waiter in there and the waiter did not wash his hands before he left the restroom. Nephew told my sister and they told manager. Manger delivered their food.

So, I need a minor procedure done on my foot, had a problem for a while now, and our friend who is a surgeon is doing it. He just called to say he can do it late this afternoon.....so not looking forward to it, but it needs doing.......I`m so grateful it`s him doing it though.

So sorry to hear of your foot issues. Glad to hear your Doctor friend was able to help you. Rest up and let the fellas spoil you. Sending get well wishes your way dear lady.

89E17727-A844-475D-B071-072DEE592616.gif

If only everyone could practice a little kindness and mind their own business....
Mask shaming was an issue at the beginning, and now people worry about others who choose to continue mask wearing....some folks just need a hobby I think...

Amen to that.

We are going over to our friends house tonight. They are grilling steaks and making loaded baked potatoes. Why yes, thank you!!
Then they are making a huge bon fire to sit near and enjoy. They have lots of old pallets to get rid of. Should be a nice night!

Sounds like fun.

You have taught them well in the art of cooking.

Oh to be young and a bit foolish, lo

Hope all goes well with your daughter and and they are able to sort out what needs to be done for her finger.

Morning all. Busy start to my week today, this am taking middle DS to pick out a BD cake for his step-mother of all things lol.

You are a saint.

Sitting on my favorite perch in the formal living room looking out the window. I need to go and pick up a few things at the store. May hold off till tomorrow. Will see.

Granddaughters Bridal Shower was Saturday. She was so happy with everything. We had a lovely time with everyone.

Here’s a pic of the dessert table.

A1417CB5-3AA4-46AF-A7CA-2ED0437EFF64.jpeg

The shower was Tiffany themed.

Now onto the Wedding that is 41 days from now.

Granddaughter stopped by yesterday and surprised me with a bouquet of roses. That was an unexpected surprise and so sweet of her.

The sun was shining and it was in the 70’s. I took her for a nice long drive in hubby’s convertible Jaguar with the top down. She played DJ with the tunes on my phone and we rocked and rolled with our hair flying in the wind. It’s always so nice to just chill as they say with the grand babies.

Wishing everyone on the Sans a lovely Monday.

69F661CE-BAB6-4057-A40A-B41FB84DF6BF.gif

May the healing force be with everyone.

Off I go for the day2CD9E32D-A51D-4A78-9E54-8CC76A356994.gif

Aww Robo, looks like the shower was beautiful. Sweet to receive the roses and a fun ride with her. Hope your morning included coffee in your HHN mug.

And yeah, I have seen outfits that I would have rather not have seen.

Ooh and finally, lunchtime walk was awesome. Sunny and just warm enough, not too sweaty.

Finally on lunch break. Work has been steady but not too crazy. I’m hoping for a fairly quiet week.

I am enjoying the cooler temperatures, but it is supposed to be hot by the end of the week.

Good to know they are taking good care of you.

Yikes! Hope the damage isn’t too bad.

My tv watching is now done and came to count noses here to see who is still up
I was still awake, but barely.

Granddaughters Bridal Shower was Saturday. She was so happy with everything. We had a lovely time with everyone.

Absolutely gorgeous. You did a great job.

A couple more hours of work and then I’m taking my car for an oil change. I should also check and see what last minute things need to be done before we leave.

Robbie
You missed your calling in life
Wedding Planner could be your second profession

All the extra touches you did for the wedding shower is fabulous!

June brides .... are in a special category their own!
Weather is lovely always in June

Wishing years of happiness for your niece and her soon to be Mr

Thanks for including all the lovely pictures of the shower

Robbie, that is absolutely beautiful. Completely stunning and I can see your granddaughter loving what you did. As mac says, you could do this professionally.

The Tiffany theme is classic and you did them proud. And now, on to the wedding!!

Lovely of her to get you those flowers as a thank you. Lovely, well mannered young lady. And always nice to spend time with her too, car journey sounds fun!

Thank you for the kind wishes too......I`m doing good. Yes, my son was taught to cook at a very young age, no excuses not to teach them how to cook. So many can`t today or won`t, and he was making things that were excellent when some of his friends were opening cans of soup or making grilled sandwiches......they always enjoyed coming here for food!

Thank you for sharing your picture of the shower.....it is beautiful........

Charade......yep I am being pampered by both of them which is always nice......

I do love your countdown pic today.......you can almost touch your trip now.......

Dinner is over and was again, very nice. More weird weather.....we have the bifold doors fully open in the kitchen and sitting at the table watching torrential rain pour down now......maybe time to close them, but it was sunny and warm half an hour ago.

Going to cut some mango`s for an easy dessert tonight then a pot of tea......

Ooh tea? That’s for me too Schumi. Yep, both my kids can cook and bake. Was funny, as around age 6, my DH saw little one cooking on our gas stove. He was like you let her do that? Yep, both were taught how to ensure how to turn on and off the burners. And make food.

Quiet the most lovely Spring day. And yay for Charade getting ready.

Nice that you enjoyed the dead last night Mac. Nope only those awake at that time were my kids. Hope you had a good night’s sleep.

Ah yes, up before the sun, still, though sunrise is earlier by a few minutes every day for another month. And a bit cool start, as 48 degrees out. No matter, while house feels a bit cool too, shorts still on. It will top off that temp at around 75, and with those pesky clouds making it not as a sunny day. And another weather woot! The weather has heard it’s the middle of May. And so, tomorrow starts a string of days, with the rest of this week seeing high temps in the 80’s, and with a new week starting with 90 predicted to be the high. Need 7 days of woots for that 7 day forecast. Oh, and why it’s cool inside now, had decided to test out the AC, and haven’t turned it off. Oops. Will feel nice when it’s hotter out. See not complaining, as hot tea is lovely. And I can always throw a throw over my legs if I feel cool.

So homies, a happy hello and yeah, it’s a Monday, and a week day routine one to boot. And as was thinking, last week felt so long, I need a shorter week. And so, will be a shorter week. Will give a reason to really look forward to Friday. 😊

With that, a Marvelous Monday!

Time for tea refill and a hunt for food. Seems we bought graham crackers, and have cream cheese, at least I think I saw it in the refrigerator. And so, a sweet little breakfast with my tea. Lucky me, yay!
Our weather day is nearly identical to yours. Started a bit cool, and then a very nice warm up by afternoon.

Good morning, Running late, but wanted to post my countdown. Back later.

View attachment 575653
Countdown is on one hand now!!! So close!

No eye roll, just a little chuckle! I think she knows she has a tres cool mom, lol!
Good luck on your outings!

Hope DD finger is ok......that`s how Kyle ended up needing back surgery when he was 18....coming off a bucking bronco.....ironic it was during health week at college months before he started University......hope she`s not in too much pain!

Just regular pain relief and none today, so may enjoy a small cocktail tonight for medicinal purposes of course...... 😉

Yep, I`m lucky they both cook and are happy to do it without prompting......and they enjoy it too. Thank you, no real pain today.

I did expect takeout to be honest, so it was a nice surprise.......

Checking in.......:wave2: I think I just sent you off an email after you posted.......still breathing......lol......

Hope it goes well with the podiatrist today and enjoy building the patio furniture......and a new washer too....nice!

Beautiful sunny day here......but stuck in until I can get shoes on. Did get to sit in the garden for an hour or so with a friend who popped round. We had planned going out for lunch today as restaurant indoor dining is back today.....but that can wait......it was nice to just sit and chat in the sunshine.

I believe I`m not cooking again tonight, so will await it being served to me.......I may go set the table as it`ll be a couple of hours yet before we eat.

Just been handed a cup of tea.......nice.
I knew Klye had back surgery, but never knew that was the cause. Those darn things are dangerous!!

Glad you had a visitor! Always nice to have a chat with a friend when you're recovering at home!

Good Monday morning Sans family :wave:

View attachment 575721

Think I’am all caught up from last time I posted. Seems like everyone is busy.

View attachment 575695

Your welcome. Always looking out for a knee replacement sista.

Thank you Schumi.

We are all looking forward to the wedding. So good to look forward to something to celebrate.

Your welcome. We do have the loveliest Sans mommies here.

Hope your hubby is recovering well from his shot. Sorry to hear he had such a bad reaction.

So nice to hear you all had a great time on your trip and woot woot to the AP’s.

So glad to wear you are on the mend.

I agree.......My short wearing days are long over. My legs are to missed up. I always think folks should celebrate who they are large or small, but some folks do have a way of taking things to the extreme at time to the point of being offensive.

At HHN a couple years ago a very large girl who I would guess was in her early 20’s had on daisy duke shorts and was spilling out of her crop top and her stomach was hanging down over her shorts. It was beyond inappropriate. I don’t how they let her in the park or why her friends let her go out like that. My motherly instincts kicked in and I felt sorry for her that someone had not been honest with her.

Good news all is well with your DIL.

LOL......That would be filed under KARMA. I’am surprised gas attendants would allow folks to put gas in plastic bags.

Yeah to friend coffee visit. Are you a Starbucks fan?

Not only homes, but I found the same issue with patient rooms. I had a couple of incidents over my years as an RN when walking into a patients room who was evil. The negative dark energy just slammed into me as I entered the room. I would not have believed it if I had not experienced it myself. Even the Doctors and the Techs who went into the room felt it.

One of my great-nephews was out to lunch with my sister a couple
years ago at a well known local restaurant and nephew went to the bathroom and saw their waiter in there and the waiter did not wash his hands before he left the restroom. Nephew told my sister and they told manager. Manger delivered their food.

So sorry to hear of your foot issues. Glad to hear your Doctor friend was able to help you. Rest up and let the fellas spoil you. Sending get well wishes your way dear lady.

View attachment 575719

Amen to that.

Sounds like fun.

You have taught them well in the art of cooking.

Hope all goes well with your daughter and and they are able to sort out what needs to be done for her finger.

You are a saint.

Sitting on my favorite perch in the formal living room looking out the window. I need to go and pick up a few things at the store. May hold off till tomorrow. Will see.

View attachment 575706

The shower was Tiffany themed.

Now onto the Wedding that is 41 days from now.

Granddaughter stopped by yesterday and surprised me with a bouquet of roses. That was an unexpected surprise and so sweet of her.

The sun was shining and it was in the 70’s. I took her for a nice long drive in hubby’s convertible Jaguar with the top down. She played DJ with the tunes on my phone and we rocked and rolled with our hair flying in the wind. It’s always so nice to just chill as they say with the grand babies.

Wishing everyone on the Sans a lovely Monday.

View attachment 575723

May the healing force be with everyone.

Off I go for the dayView attachment 575694

OMG, Robo.....BRAVO!!!
Elegant, classic and simply beautiful!!! That is one gorgeous table and you obviously made your granddaughter very happy.
So nice she showed her appreciation to you with flowers!

Robbie, that is absolutely beautiful. Completely stunning and I can see your granddaughter loving what you did. As mac says, you could do this professionally.

The Tiffany theme is classic and you did them proud. And now, on to the wedding!!

Lovely of her to get you those flowers as a thank you. Lovely, well mannered young lady. And always nice to spend time with her too, car journey sounds fun!

Thank you for the kind wishes too......I`m doing good. Yes, my son was taught to cook at a very young age, no excuses not to teach them how to cook. So many can`t today or won`t, and he was making things that were excellent when some of his friends were opening cans of soup or making grilled sandwiches......they always enjoyed coming here for food!

Thank you for sharing your picture of the shower.....it is beautiful........

Charade......yep I am being pampered by both of them which is always nice......

I do love your countdown pic today.......you can almost touch your trip now.......

Dinner is over and was again, very nice. More weird weather.....we have the bifold doors fully open in the kitchen and sitting at the table watching torrential rain pour down now......maybe time to close them, but it was sunny and warm half an hour ago.

Going to cut some mango`s for an easy dessert tonight then a pot of tea......
What did chef Kyle and Tom whip up for you today?

A little medical humor!!!!

Well, I'm glad we saw the ortho...
DD has an avulsion fracture to her finger. That means a ligament in her finger essentially pulled off a piece of bone. So the injury includes both bone and ligament.
The doctor was very thorough with the exam, since the ligament needs to heal well for good function of her finger. It was quite painful for DD, since he needed her to move the finger, and resist movement when he pressed against it. Quite unpleasant!
He thinks the ligament is only partially torn, since she still has function. The finger is immobilized and she will need a recheck in a month.
Moral of the story...No more bull riding for anyone in this family!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter