Something About Nothing............ #14

Breadbox lunch. Yum. Just such a nice day, even if no parks, other than the water park, open. But most seem cheerful enough, though there’s always someone loudly complaining.

Sitting next to TMs, as eating lunch with them. Interesting talk they are having.

Ooh TM also said for those coming to HHN tonight that are not onsite, will open the garages at 5 pm tonight.

But no park availability for those not going to HHN, right?
I assume so, no stay and scream. Sad park only opening for HHN. I going to wait until around 6 pm,as hope the crowds disappear by the time I do go.

Damn missed the bus by a few minutes and hope one coming soon. Saw many for CB and Adventura. Time to relax before HHN.

Said should be normal operations tomorrow, and all are welcome. Though has been said some experiences may not be available. Thinking JP and the log flume water ride or who knows until what won’t be available tomorrow.

Even HHN said to be not full experience tonight. But at least 5 pm start.

Good to hear from Universal, parks will be open tomorrow……they’ve left lots of messages on the phone in the room to keep us updated. P,us Concierge have been filling us in with what’s going on now.

Gorgeous day……we went to the Mall at Millenia, it was busier than usual but still nice.

Had a mall food court lunch that we thought we had missed, gotta love food court Chinatown places.

Still undecided what to do tonight, we have a one night HHN with express ticket as our Rush of Fear has run out now. It was very kind of them to gift it to us, but not sure we want to do it again. We’ll decide later, no intention of standing in a huge crowd to get in as some have said they have.

Hope mac and Janet make it home safe…… ✈️

We have another 3 full days ahead of us to enjoy and weather looks fabulous for that……might do parks Sunday and Monday only……but we have time to decide.

Happy Friday :)

Are any of the rides down? I fly out Monday OCT 3rd, should I still come?
Of course. The tourist bubble is among the first areas to be attended to after a storm. The parks will have everything up
& running ASAP.

No way do they want to refund tix or lose customer spending during haunt season
Hope mac and Janet make it home safe…… ✈️
Plane delayed a bit. Map says it’s coming, taking a very wide swath around Ian. Totally understandable. woohoo, I get to sleep in my own bed tonight

Charade -hang in there! Thot of you today. I saw that HM boxed big pin u bought ur hubby at MK. Would u believe they slapped a new sticker over the original price that is now 20% more??? IMO rather tacky to do it in such obvious fashion. At least it’s already increased in value for your mister lol

Safe travels, sorry plane delayed Keisha.

SW was playing with my anxiety. Early this morning said check in 24 hours. Around 5:30 said please change your flight. I was like I’m, please no. At a minute after 24 hours, I checked in. Says on time as of tonight. So hoping it is in time when we do go tomorrow night. Thankfully, still in the A group.

I would say not to crowded. Regular lines, cabs whatever that house is called, 15 minute wait, weekend, 20 minute wait. I’m not in a race to do any of the houses. Been enough nights, and my private tour, no reason my last night of HHN is just one to stroll around, and duck in when I see a short enough line. Scare zones are good. Now it’s much darker out. But oh so pleasant, as just warm enough, but not sweaty time.

CF4E3037-7037-4A8A-862F-9150A3A98175.jpeg
Like those swirls they do at that part of the park.

Walked on MIB, just saw they opened Mummy, first of those on it. Woot for me. Lots of kids. Can understand why. No park time for almost 3 days. At least there are some rides open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter