once I got here
IOA opened later but will wander around for a bit

I need to look at islands menu to see if my favorite dish is still on the menu
Might go there later tonight if it is

Came over this afternoon to the park and lines have not existed
My only wait for the rides I did was et and that was due to timing of
the pre show

Enjoy the rest of your day homies!

Here's a few fun pictures at the Photo shop. Great backgrounds! Took them on our private RIP tour! Joe, Troy, and I were joined by family and friends. You'll recognize one of our special friends, @Robo56 !! This was early in the evening- after appetizers and before the touring! We made it from 5:30pm-2 am!! So, we'll call this the BEFORE picture! No one wants to see the AFTER picture! It was exhausting! But it was an amazing time!!

View attachment 440650

View attachment 440652

View attachment 440653

View attachment 440655
LOVE the pics!!!!
Gonna hafta do tha with #1 Grandson later this month!!!

Good morning, homies!

Hope you all had either a great, or at least decent day yesterday. Last hour of work for me was horrible, but that's a long story. All that matters is least it was over, got to have dinner, and relax afterward. Now it's a new day. However, it's moments like that inspire you to think about the fun, or relaxing plans you have in the future, or inspire you to make more plans.

Thanks for the pictures, @Lynne G. Hopefully, it'll cool down enough for me before the Dark Arts show ends so I can see it myself. Not quite cool enough for me. Maybe in a few weeks I'll get my AP.

@keishashadow I saw pictures of the crowd a couple of hours prior to the show starting and it was insane the amount of people that were waiting, so I can't imagine what it looked like prior, or during the show itself. I never been to the party, how crazy was MNSSHP since it was a sell out? I hope you still had a good time.

140C4D64-23D8-4116-B6C0-182A93467959.jpeg

Good Morning, all.

Yep, 🐪 is here to remind all, it is a Wednesday. Hump of a day, as all can say, yay, half way to the weekend.

Today, thinking some shopping and pool time. Bright sunlight in my window, So should be a nice day.

Hope Schumi, Mac, Robo, Keisha, and RAPstar are all enjoying their day.

Think I saw Schumi last night, at Strong Water, but did not want to intrude. I hope your last night here is nice, and I am happy to hear all is set as you’re going to be home, with a train ride to finally get home. safe travels.

LOVE the pics!!!!
Gonna hafta do tha with #1 Grandson later this month!!!

Thanks!
Fun photo ops!! Your Grandson will love it!

Hope you all had either a great, or at least decent day yesterday. Last hour of work for me was horrible, but that's a long story. All that matters is least it was over, got to have dinner, and relax afterward. Now it's a new day. However, it's moments like that inspire you to think about the fun, or relaxing plans you have in the future, or inspire you to make more plans.

Sorry about the rough end to your work day! Yes- sometimes during a bad day I look at some vacation photos to perk me up! Hoping today is smooth sailing! :)

Yep, 🐪 is here to remind all, it is a Wednesday. Hump of a day, as all can say, yay, half way to the weekend.

Yay!!
Enjoy your day at the parks! Loving all your pictures! Makes me feel like I'm still there!!

Safe travels to @schumigirl !!:)

Rainy, dreary day today! Bringing in a cold front! Looks like we've seen the last of warm temps for a while! Well, time to plan another Florida getaway!:laughing:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Some nice pictures posted.........like the Hogwarts at night Lynne......we didn’t take the camera the night we went to see the Night Show......of course!!! We both thought each had the camera........lol......

You were eating in Strong Water last night?? Oh, I’m sorry we missed you......were you at a table?? We sat at the bar the whole evening....we did have a fabulous night with all the guys we love over there, I think we laughed the night away.......our favourite bar folks were working and it was a lovely way to end the trip with a nice dinner and drinks........hope you enjoy the rest of your trip......

Thanks Patty........it’s not too bad to leave today, as we can say we’re back next month.......but hope your weather isn’t too bad, down side of leaving such gorgeous weather :sunny:........we’re going home to just over 50F and rain too!!! Joy!!!

Think we may take advantage of a 2pm checkout.......may have a quick run into the park for an hour or so and have lunch in Margaritaville.......then leave. Still to decide on park.......

Looking forward to seeing Kyle of course......

Hope everyone here has a blast and everyone else is doing ok.......

Catch up soon.......

@pattyw So far so good.

Started looking at prices for HRH and while it's during the week and a couple weeks after my birthday $234 is not that bad for a FL rate. Something to think about.

During my actual birthday it's through the roof, but it's the end of Halloween so go figure. 🤷‍♀️

Morning Sans family :wave2:

1675EB06-EE35-43D3-8085-DDD922E49B46.jpeg

FBB4090E-6A25-432F-A973-5985BAEAE02A.jpeg

Lazy day today. Had to leave the vacation bubble to go take care of some things farther south yesterday. Did not get back until late. So ordered late breakfast up and just taking it easy for awhile. Maybe some pool time in a little while.

Last full day here so going to try to catch the Dark Arts show again tonight. The other time I tried to see it was mobbed with people and first showing was full.

Schumi you and Tom have a safe journey home. Glad to hear you were able to get your train arrangements made without issue. Knowing your coming back so soon makes leaving easier.

Thanks Robo
That is an awesome view you have!

It is. I’am so thankful for this nice suite and view. Always nice to open curtains and see the Lagoon and a great view of Royal Pacific

You should frame that picture and hang in your house

I might have to do that.

Nice dinner coming up. Taking advantage of the Magical Month menu. Yum. And a very nice waitress.

It was a nice surprise we could have dinner together Lynne. The steak was fantastic, service impeccable, and all around lovely evening. It was lovely having dinner with you.

Robo.......that is my favourite view in Sapphire.......all suites we’ve had there have had a lagoon view.....love it. Yes, a few rums have been enjoyed........enjoy your time there........

Thank you. The view is special for sure.

Had a visit to Strong Water after dinner with Lynne and the drinks were tasty and service fantastic. What a nice way to end the evening with laid back visit and great kind service. This is a special place for sure.

Early night tonight.......we’re shattered. A month of running around in the heat has caught up with us.......

The heat here does have a way of catching up with you for sure.

So grateful to meet up with so many of you here on the SANS! @Monykalyn , @Sue M , @Robo56 - Had a wonderful time at the Kitchen for drinks!!

That was a lovely evening Patty. Was so nice to see you and Joe again and meet Monica and see Sue.

You'll recognize one of our special friends, @Robo56 !! This was early in the evening- after appetizers and before the touring! We made it from 5:30pm-2 am!! So, we'll call this the BEFORE picture! No one wants to see the AFTER picture! It was exhausting! But it was an amazing time!!

What a wonderful Tour. You planned the perfect evening Patty. Thank you and Joe for inviting me to join your family and friends for a wonderful evening of fun.

The pictures are great and a wonderful keepsake of a great evening.

Hanging with Mac for some park fun. The. I am going to find lunch and maybe pool time. SF’s pool looks so nice.

Great to hear you are having fun doing some hang time with Mac.

Trying to recover from DS's cold. Fortunately, he is better and I am hopefully on the upswing. Not a bad cold just drained. Another hot one in store for today then looks like we may get a break for the weekend. I am no fan of rainy weather but at this point, I think it is time we get some.

Hope you feel better Cam

Congrats on your newest family member. Baby boys are so sweet.

They have been sending me my pictures every day. I’am so looking forward to seeing him when I get home.

Polishing off a raspberry pineapple dole whip float in a rocking chair ahhhhhh

mnsshp soon. A sell out yuck

I have never had a dole whip. Will have to try that some time.

When I went to MNSSHP with sister and niece in 2016. It was sold out and hotter then blue blazes.

I went with older sister a week ago Tuesday and it was a beautiful evening. Easy to see Halloween fireworks, parade and Hocus Pocus show.

Hope it was a pleasant night for you.

Hope Schumi, Mac, Robo, Keisha, and RAPstar are all enjoying their day.

You have a nice day too Lynne

@pattyw So far so good.

Started looking at prices for HRH and while it's during the week and a couple weeks after my birthday $234 is not that bad for a FL rate. Something to think about.

During my actual birthday it's through the roof, but it's the end of Halloween so go figure. 🤷‍♀️

Yes- weekday prices are great, but yep- weekends during HHN can be :eek:

Good morning everyone. Super slow day at work today. I’m counting the minutes until lunch.

Enjoy your lunch, Charade! Getting hungry here, too! Maybe Panera?

What a wonderful Tour. You planned the perfect evening Patty. Thank you and Joe for inviting me to join your family and friends for a wonderful evening of fun.

The pictures are great and a wonderful keepsake of a great evening.

:goodvibes Our pleasure!!

Hope Robo, Lynne, Mac, Schumi, Keisha &Rapstar are having a great afternoon in the sun!:sunny:

88F09206-8F86-44F4-860E-75FCCA6541F8.jpeg
Had some fun shopping, picked up what I was looking for.

Had a milkshake on the way home, getting very warm.

Just chilling then will be hitting the pool. Robo, maybe I will see ya there. And sorry to hear you were held up yesterday. I want to see that light show again, as I had some very rude people around me. It was crowded.

saw pictures of the crowd a couple of hours prior to the show starting and it was insane the amount of people that were waiting, so I can't imagine what it looked like prior, or during the show itself. I never been to the party, how crazy was MNSSHP since it was a sell out? I hope you still had a good time.

we did the first mnsshp last year which was a sell out too. It was a breeze compared to yesterday. Wound up leaving after FW as the throng was making me start to feel very claustrophobic. Still had a nice time left around 10:30 pm. Didn’t step foot into our room at BWV until after 12:30 am...and I drove. Crazy. Speaking of...

6F76514C-0613-4C25-BF05-8823B7C4A62C.jpegThe guys gave us ‘the business’ lolDE29993F-EE4A-4382-BE2D-0E263D9965E0.jpeg
I could live with this final resting place
09FBAA03-08B1-44C4-AA9C-052657DB9D37.jpeg
The photographers were going all out to get some excellent shots. Too bad many will be phased out

Great ( half) salad for lunch at choc emporium nice twist on waldorf salad. Wish I could say the same for greasy mess of fried blt chicken
DF9F4BF8-281F-4241-B387-AE7DD662140C.jpeg

Nice room at HRH. Now if bell service can find our luggage I can relax. They brought wrong batch earlier. Have small bag with money & medicine but nothing else

. I want to see that light show again, as I had some very rude people around me. It was crowded.

I may give it shot again this evening. If I get back from dinner with sister in time.

Someone who was sitting near me at the pool started vaping and it was blowing in my face and what was more disgusting is she was keeping her vaping thingy in her tennis shoe and taking it out every few minutes and puffing on it. I had enough of sun and the stink foot vapor and split, but not before sharing with staff that puff the not so magic dragon was sharing her smoke with a full line of sunbathers who were not to happy about it myself included. They took care of it.

There is a designated smoking /vaping area at the pool that she obviously did not want to inconvenience herself going to.

Great ( half) salad for lunch at choc emporium nice twist on waldorf salad. Wish I could say the same for greasy mess of fried blt chicken

When the Chocolate Emporium first opened the food was great. It has slowly gone down hill since. Much to my dismay.

I could live with this final resting place

Great pictures of you and your Mr. I hope they got your right bags to your room.

I’m sorry you had that issue at the pool, Robo. I had a nice time floating around. Have a wonderful dinner with your sister, and if you do go, and want some company, text me.

Keisha, welcome to this home. Won’t eat at that place, as we had poor service and mediocre food. So, off my list.

Mention of salad, sounds good for dinner.

Ready to clean up and relax. Fun games to watch at the pool.

Saw more that I had missed the night before. This time, could sit on the stage. So nice not to stand for almost an hour. Almost as crowded as yesterday, and private event signs as I left IOA.

C5CDDE63-02D0-44E0-9EE5-BA4A5608C83E.jpeg0B2A07D9-ECD8-458E-B620-01B5739ADB1E.jpegA52E5A8E-D259-47A3-B1DA-578A09EF8820.jpeg03814500-671A-4CA4-B3C0-172D7DA5A3F2.jpegF3BC655E-B5E5-4F72-9EE3-740A4920AC9A.jpegD8E3ED6D-3EC4-4FC4-A139-6C51D9255E3D.jpeg896DFDB6-4C58-430C-BDAD-3639ADF8907B.jpegBDB6DD66-21A8-41DE-9DDC-0BAF98F1EE07.jpeg

Sorry not all the right side up.

Have a nice night all, and safe travels to Schumi and Robo leaving tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter