Something About Nothing ... #12

i just heard Belle sing and she has a lovely voice.
thanks homie..

i know how you feel.
have 4 sons and with 5 males in the house, no one would wear pink but me.

Just popped in to wish mac :bday: :cake: :bday:party: from the beach :beach::beach:

Love the new place...can I get a hot tub again? On second thought...scratch that...my tummy is too sunburned in spite of a generous application of sunscreen. Any room with a view will do.

Having a blast in PC....wish you were here .:boat: think I will go sit on the balcony and watch the sunrise with my morning coffee:flower1:

thanks tink.

sunburn, in the nude??
no wonder you are burned.

turn over and lay on your tummy.
get the other side to match now

I could live here forever........long as i could bring my boys up.......suite is gorgeous and the beds are like fluffy marshmallows.........looking forward to spending couple of nights here........
Weather is very Scottish today........nice to look out at though.......

Keisha........will think of MM tonight when I go to bed......its a huge four poster I have in this hotel .....with a massive space underneath........:eek:........:jumping1:

Huge Grease fan here too........I cannot sing a note.....never stopped me at a karaoke though.......lol

Off for an early cocktail in the lounge......

schumi, sounds lovely!
i have never slept in a 4 poster bed.
do you need a step stool to get into it?

It is quite a high up bed........but I don't quite need the ladder......would hate to fall out though......lol

I'm definitely booking DH and I in here for a getaway up here sometime after Orlando this year.....very romantic.......
mum keeps talking about the size of the bathroom she has.......huge!! Hers is bigger than mine actually.

I hate posting from my phone......left ipad at mums house........too distracting.........apparently!!

I'm with ya Schumi. I don't even like typing on my ipad. Hate the phone even more. Fat fingers I guess.

Belle - I did have a cat like that, his name was Sam. He liked to hunt and was an outdoor cat. Brought me lots of prizes from the poor insects and birds he collected. I tried to keep him inside, but only time he stayed was the dead of winter.

Mac, thanks for ordering a beautiful summer day for your birthday. I told DD her birthday next week will have a full moon that night, so I guess she can blame her moods on that. 14 that girl will be. :butterfly

My house is even, with 2 and 2. :earsgirl::earsboy: Though I think the girls have more stuff.:D

Yay, a new thread! I felt like with 11 previous ones it was probably too late to join in at that point, but starting with a fresh one will be awesometacular! I am having a ridiculously hard time paying attention in my last few days at work. A week from now I will be off and doing last minute chores/prep before we leave on the 27th! Getting to Universal on the 30th, and I really can't wait!!

Happy Birthday, mac!!

Maria :upsidedow

Welcome Worfiedoodles! :welcome: Wahoo for a upcoming trip. Yeah, trips are like that, excitement to start and planning the next one at the end of the current one, so not so sad.

I will take a room with a balcony over looking the ocean if they are not all taken. Will enjoy the view while having my morning coffee.

Good afternoon all...:wave2:

Mac thank you for our new digs.

It's rainy here today.

Picked my new vehicle up again yesterday evening. All is well. It was the brake switch.

Welcome Gina! All homies are welcome to chat about something about nothing. Cat and dog lovers are we so far.

Thanks Lynne :goodvibes . Keep the cat pics coming.....I'm missing mine terribly these days. If I didn't have three vacations in the works and thought it wouldn't end in divorce :rolleyes2, I'd be at our local humane society faster than you could say Meow Mix. paw:

Love the new place...can I get a hot tub again? On second thought...scratch that...my tummy is too sunburned in spite of a generous application of sunscreen.

I envy those who can get some colour from the sun. I never, ever tan.....and hardly ever burn, either. Pasty white seems to be my "natural" colour :( . I swear people think I must be a hermit, and spend 23 hours a day in a cave.

Arrived at hotel.....so beautiful.....mum was over the moon with surprise. Booked some treatments for this afternoon already.........and made dinner reservations.........mmmmmm

Keep my room till i get back mac........mine is cat free I hope......:rolleyes1

Happy Wednesday.........:sunny:

You are on vacation, shumi? That's awesome. Hope you are having a grand time with your mom :) .

On my second cup of ice tea. :drinking1

Bottoms up, my friend. If you are getting the humidity we're getting here, you're going to need a pitcher before the day's done. I am very grateful today for my air conditioned office. But my hair....oh, Lord, the frizz! :scared:

Know what I thought of when I read this post? Cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch. I don't think of you like that though, I thought you'd been around since the beginning. :)

:rotfl: What a visual!! But hey, we'll stick with that. He's cuter than I am ;) .

i wish you didn't feel like that gina, everyone is always welcomed here with open arms.

all of us were first time posters at one time or another.
length of time on the sans thread doesn't give anyone points or priority

people here just love to talk and visit.
anyone that can do that, belongs here!

take your shoes off and put your feet up.
you're home now....
once here, always a homie!

we can always use more canadian blood here to put us in our place when we whine about cold winters and snow.
me, i'm the biggest complainer about winters.......

No worries, I'm just rather shy in a crowd :blush: .

Ugh, winter.....let's not speak the word. It makes me want to cry. Especially if this coming season is anything like the last two winters.....makes me think the stork got terribly confused 41 years ago and dropped me off in the wrong hemisphere.

Yay, a new thread! I felt like with 11 previous ones it was probably too late to join in at that point, but starting with a fresh one will be awesometacular! I am having a ridiculously hard time paying attention in my last few days at work. A week from now I will be off and doing last minute chores/prep before we leave on the 27th! Getting to Universal on the 30th, and I really can't wait!!

The last few days of work are THE WORST ::yes:: . The body might still be there, but the mind is long gone!!!

May I say that my peanut butter sandwich and banana were rather unsatisfying after reading about Keisha's Olive Garden lunch? (love, LOVE OG ... but we don't have any of them here in Ontario :sad: ).

But.....whilst enjoying my PB on white, I did manage to finish navigating the paperwork jungle of scholarship applications for Jake. A ridiculous amount of paper and financial details, but hopefully he'll reap the benefits later this fall....it will be mid-October before he finds out. Nice to have that chore off my list of to-do's, though.

EEK Gina. Don't remind me. We will be doing that, or should I say, I will be doing that, with my DS this fall. He'll be graduating from High School next year, and all the paperwork must be in the colleges he wants to try to get into in the fall. My poor pocket book will soon be hurting, but a least so far, he wants to commute. AHH, my first born baby's going to be an adult in 2 months. Where did time go?

And yeah, with this humidity, I try not to look at how puffy my hair is.

Thanks for all the pictures Robo. Glad to hear new car came home and all fixed. Ahh, I actually like the smell of a new car. Guess you won't let those smoking baboons in anytime soon! LOL
th
th

EEK Gina. Don't remind me. We will be doing that, or should I say, I will be doing that, with my DS this fall. He'll be graduating from High School next year, and all the paperwork must be in the colleges he wants to try to get into in the fall. My poor pocket book will soon be hurting, but a least so far, he wants to commute. AHH, my first born baby's going to be an adult in 2 months. Where did time go?

And yeah, with this humidity, I try not to look at how puffy my hair is.

Thanks for all the pictures Robo. Glad to hear new car came home and all fixed. Ahh, I actually like the smell of a new car. Guess you won't let those smoking baboons in anytime soon! LOL
th
th
I'm in the same boat, Lynne. My ds will also graduate next year. He's finished the Common App, and is working on one college-specific app each day right now. He's applying to 9 schools. I am dreading writing those checks! Just two months for you? My ds won't turn 18 until January.

My hair is reaching new heights daily. I can't even imagine what will happen when I get off the plane in FL. Marge Simpson territory for sure! ;)

Lynne, we've been exceptionally lucky so far with Jake's college education. So far, he's paid in full (even for his upcoming year....tuition, ancillary fees and books) and 100% debt free to date. He paid cash for his "new" car a couple of weeks ago, so he just has his living expenses to cover (insurance, cell phone, etc.) before graduation next spring. He received three separate scholarships for his first year (one $2000, one $1000, one $500) for his academic achivement in high school, which was a huge help. His average for his first year of college studies was 90%, so I am hoping that he will pull at least one scholarship again this autumn. It makes the paperwork well worth it, even though they seem to want to know everything but your shoe size!!

lol Worfiedoodles, I think Marge Simpson rocks :thumbsup2 . I'm feeling more like Monica from Friends:

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!