Something About Nothing ... #12

Stopping by to say Hello. It has been a crazy, busy couple of weeks here. We survived getting both girls ready for prom & both had a wonderful night. The next week was spent with the eldest finishing up her finals and her first year of college & prepping for a big festival we work here every May. Unfortunately, the rain cancelled our Saturday. 6 more days before we are in Orlando. Lots of stuff to be done before we leave, but boy am I looking forward to a break!

Hope you are have a wonderful day!

yay! House is another May traveler. Happy to hear the kids are busy and prom was fun, House. Rain cancelled much last month. Today, though clouds, a picture perfect Spring one.

Schumi, yep, excitement makes it hard to sleep. I hope you had breakfast and are enjoying the day. News here said Boxing Day was the warmest in some time. Showed pictures of London and showed the temp. I think warmer there than here, though we are just about average for May weather.

Yay! A Buckeev sighting. Glad to hear you survived and had a great time.

Mac, that is a very long time to wait. Only one time I had to do that, and it was not the most enjoyable time for me to spend. I hope your doctor did spend time with you, and yes, no time making dinner is not a bad thing.

Bought bacon, and must not have read the package, as I think it had maple or some seasoning. Little one wrinkled up her nose, said it was sweet and didn't like it as much. No matter though, when DH looked for it, none was to be had. BLT and make your own hoagies was dinner last night. Little one had a comment about that choice too. While she does like a BLT sandwich, it's usually not the sole dinner choice. She made pasta. At least I have lunch for today for that.

It was a beautiful start to the day. 56 morning, 75 afternoon. I could get used to this Tuesday. :flower1:

upload_2018-5-8_7-3-47.jpeg Why yes it is, and so on this Tuesday, homies have a taco or two. And drink up, it's good to be hydrated.

Carry on, it is time for tea. Cup of ice ready. Hey, need to find something to eat. :)

Hi everyone!
images

Flew in last night- after midnight! Didn't get to bed until after 2am! So exhausted today! But had a nice long weekend in Orlando! While I was gone spring has sprung at home! The grass is green (and long!), the tulips are open!

Can't wait to get home from work and sleep tonight!!

What fast food shall I pick up on the way home???

Stopping by to say Hello. It has been a crazy, busy couple of weeks here. We survived getting both girls ready for prom & both had a wonderful night. The next week was spent with the eldest finishing up her finals and her first year of college & prepping for a big festival we work here every May. Unfortunately, the rain cancelled our Saturday. 6 more days before we are in Orlando. Lots of stuff to be done before we leave, but boy am I looking forward to a break!

Glad the proms went well.........always an exciting time.........

Nice to see you back.........

Chalupas from Taco Bell

I don’t like taco’s.......but I like that word, I have been known to tell folks to go stick something up their chalupas......lol..............chimichanga is another word I like......... :rotfl:

Hair all done........happy with it today.......waxing coming up in an hour.........pain killers in half an hour.......

DS is out for dinner tonight so we are heading to pub for food........Tuesday is steak and shrimp night.........that’ll do nicely..........

Weather is still gorgeous........to change slightly tomorrow though.........don’t care.........

Haven’t even attempted to pack anything yet........maybe tomorrow night........

TreeHouse
So exciting your trip is coming soon !

You have been so very busy and bet you are looking forward to the vacation

Schumi you are the master packer

I bet you can get it completed with your eyes closed

And

Within a hour!

Go with my way of packing and if you forget something, just buy it in Orlando

Schumi you are the master packer

I bet you can get it completed with your eyes closed

And

Within a hour!

Go with my way of packing and if you forget something, just buy it in Orlando

Yep, that’s me too.......both suitcases and hand luggage all done in less than an hour.......probably half that if I’m honest...........it’s a gift........::yes::

Had someone tell me quite smugly recently all they need is hand luggage, regardless how long a trip is...............well.....bully for them :confused3......I don’t care how little you want to carry........I like a good choice of clothes!

And yep, forget something I’ll buy it there..........

Don’t some people need a good chop in the chalupas........:laughing:

Hi everyone. Woke up with a headache this morning so now I’m in a bit of a grumpy mood. I get to leave work early though. I have to be home to meet the pest control people. Thankfully I have not seen anymore flying, stinging insects in my house.

Got a text last night from a friend I haven’t seen in several years. She is going to be in town next week and wanted to meet up. Unfortunately the day she will be here is the day of B’s band concert, so we won’t have much time to spend together.

Heading to bed soon..........still warm.......thankfully we have the aircon units in our bedrooms..........A/C isn’t really a thing over here yet.......not in homes anyway......never really needed for the 8 days a year we have a heatwave...........
I can’t imagine life without central air, but I have also lived in the south almost all of my life. It’s a necessity here.

Still alive! Recovered from trip and as busy as ever!
Welcome back.

Good thing about him running late was no time for me to make dinner tonight.
Always have a reason why we need to eat out......lol
I’m always up for a reason not to cook. There is a new wing place that just opened that I want to try. Maybe next week.

Glad to hear they had a great prom. Hope you have a great trip.

Good morning everyone :coffee: :wave2:
Good morning!

I don’t like taco’s.......but I like that word, I have been known to tell folks to go stick something up their chalupas......lol..............chimichanga is another word I like......... :rotfl:

Don’t some people need a good chop in the chalupas........:laughing:

I'm never going to see chalupas the same way again!:rotfl2: maybe I'll get a taco salad later!

I can’t imagine life without central air, but I have also lived in the south almost all of my life. It’s a necessity here.

Thankfully, it’s very rarely if ever needed over here.......we just don’t get those types of temperatures and humidity............that’s why we go to Florida!

Hope your headache is better.

I'm never going to see chalupas the same way again!:rotfl2: maybe I'll get a taco salad later!

Lol........I don’t even know what a chalupa is!!!

Enjoy your dinner whatever you end up with.........

Well, as predicted, heatwave is over.....cooling down already and grey skies are moving in.........

Time for a cuppa after dinner..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter