Something About Nothing ... #12

I hope all goes well, and you fly in with no issue tomorrow Tink. Crossing fingers and toes, mummy dust too. Hang in there, the storm will pass.

Mac, sorry to hear Dish went out again. Hope the rain and wind do nothing to ya or house. Moving your your lawn? :laughing: Love typos.

Keisha, yeah, Fall stinks when the temp goes down. Went for a walk for lunch, beautiful out. Not a cloud in that big, blue sky. 70 out. Sunglasses are used. Yes! Made my own meatballs and had them last night. Not as industrious as you in the cooking department. Will be cooking steak on the grill tonight. Don't think my Dsis has wintered her pool yet. She has a sun cover and heater, so I guess she'll wait another week or two. Usually, mid October is when she stops.

Glad Schumi could change things around. Wasn't sure when she was to fly south. RPR will be waiting for her.

Also glad Marcie is okay, Kohlby too, and hope Bluers can return to see no damage to their new digs. Kohlby, thanks for letting us know. Hopefully a better sleep tonight.

Like the new countdown Chuckers.

th
I need coffee. :surfweb:

yea Lynne, when it rains, no tv
but probably just more reruns of Law and Order....lol

going to cable when dish contract is up..

freezing here for us.
55 and steady rain

but, wil be back up to the 70's on thursday and friday back to 80's
just dark, dreary, rainy thru wednesday this week

ac has ran non stop this year until the other day.
now it is heat on for a few days
then back to ac....

was thinking about all the homies last night and today.
good thoughts for all !

Hello Monday!
Kiddo made it through just fine, party in her apartment (apparently they took in some loners/strays from other apartments so they wouldn't be alone). Even the complex cat (and her kittens) came through fine. Lots of wind, branches but no car damage nor leaks. Resort CM's are to report as soon as they can for clean up (disney sending busses at 1, 2 and 3 pm). She said the weather today there is gorgeous.

Hope all the Irma targets came through safe and sound (and that the remnant blows out quickly!)

Whammied with a cold Sunday. Didn't do much yesterday (thank goodness nervous energy had be very productive Saturday-house cleaned, laundry done, beds changed, and even windows cleaned). Watched the Walking dead marathon (between flips to baseball and football). I think Maggie is gonna make it to the end, she is now my favorite character.

Does anyone else feel the pumpkin spice craze is getting out of hand? Pumpkin spice throat lozenges anyone?

Yes, pumpkin pie filling is the only pumpkin stuff I like. Pumpkin coffee? Eew. I'm with you MonyK. And happy to hear DD was good with the hurricane, and had no damage to speak of. Hope her foot is getting better too. Hope you are feeling better also.

Hey, Homies!

Long time no posts. My heart and money are with you in Florida. Glad the worst part of the storm is over, now to avoid the hidden dangers of falling limbs, glass, etc.

Hey, Homies!

Long time no posts. My heart and money are with you in Florida. Glad the worst part of the storm is over, now to avoid the hidden dangers of falling limbs, glass, etc.

Hey homie!
Glad you stopped in

Been a long 2+ years since we heard from youse

And you have been missed here

Hey homie!
Glad you stopped in

Been a long 2+ years since we heard from youse

And you have been missed here

I have missed you, too! I'm too busy for my own good all the time, and we haven't been able to get to Universal for years. Hopefully next year, but we've already got Cedar Point on the schedule for June. We've never been, and we're all roller coaster enthusiasts.

Well made thru another hurricane. Home damages down here are not to bad. The trees took the normal beating. Spent the day cutting trees and removing shutters. Never lost power where we stayed as it's walking distance to a FPL station. Finally made it to our new home and home is ok but the cleanup was long process. Just glad we are ok as it could have been bad. Lots of homes in my neighborhood lost patio enclosures.

Through the last major hurricane we were out of power and water for 3 1/2 weeks.

Hope everyone north of us is doing ok too. Crazy hurricane for sure

IMG_2397.jpg Yet another brick in my Fall wall lol

Pumpkin pie is great when you substitute chocolate for the pumpkin.

There's one in every crowd:p

Although i do make a mean pumpkin pie :)

I have missed you, too! I'm too busy for my own good all the time, and we haven't been able to get to Universal for years. Hopefully next year, but we've already got Cedar Point on the schedule for June. We've never been, and we're all roller coaster enthusiasts.

Woohoo! CP is awesome. Highly recommend 'onsite' for the extra hour AM entry. Castaway bay a fav, short drive on causeway & small but adequate WP to keep the kiddo's attention

Kalahari pretty cool too, can hit traffic on drive in to the park.

Good to hear from ya Bluer. Good house had no real issues and poor trees, and I am sure clean up was hard.

Massive hurricane. All we saw when vacationing in the keys the week before is almost unreal now. As well as Homestead where we spent some time, as well as FLL. Will take weeks for all of FLA to be more back to normal.

Evening everyone :wave2:. Has been a bit stressful for past few days for everyone.

Spoke with our neighbors in Florida. Had some flooding in our neighborhood and it is receding slowly. Does not appear to be any severe home damage in neighborhood. Some trees down and limb debris. They said the power was out from 7 pm yesterday and it came back on at 4:30 pm today. They seemed to be in good spirits all things considered.

My sister does not have power at her house in Orlando. Was told it will be out for 3 or 4 days.

Nephew and his wife and kiddos left Orlando Friday afternoon and they drove all night to get to Southern Indiana. Had everyone over for a meal Saturday. Lots of prayers answered for safe travels.

Kohlby so glad to hear you and yours are ok.

Hope the bluer family is ok and no damage to their new home.

Hope tinyd and her family are ok.

Tink hope you are able to get your flight out tomorrow for your vacation.

Sounds like Universal and Disney will be open for business tomorrow.

Mac, Lynne, Keisha

19 days
2 hours
40 minutes
25 seconds
Until we leave for vacation

Continued prayers for all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter