Something About Nothing ... #12

Janet, so scary!

That bridge that's on the tv where one attack took place, thats where I sent you and Mac the pictures of us when we were in London in November......right beside Big Ben........and can't believe, we just bought our train tickets this morning to go into to London next Thursday for the day!

Just put the tv on few minutes ago........had plumber here fixing bathroom.......

Awful to see this again.

OMG glad you're ok. Sad to hear, hope it's handled quickly

Ps Beware the dreaded plumber 'crack' lol

EEK, Keisha, good thing DS was not seriously hurt, and car did not get much damage. Yep, divers can be idiots. Yeah, DS picked up his game last night. He's not that excited about the game either. Was happy, as not only did he get the game, got free small gift card with it, and free POP figure. He's got all the series, and likes the 2 one the most. He's a FPS fan though. I am guessing this one will be played for some time with his friends, and then sit. Oh well. New is fun to a point.

Eek, oh Mac, you never pack last minute? I thought you were a last minute packer. It's only Wednesday. And yeah, flight prices seem to be crazy no matter when bought. Hope it is for a good reason, your travel on Friday.

Attack on bridge is scary times. Have fun in London, Schumi.

Well you probably feel like 21 again today
21(x2) has come and been gone for a while now...:rotfl2:

and size does matter, in tea cups.
tea cups, coffee cups and wine glasses!

My youngest son on way up to gamestop to pick up preorder copies (one for him, one for his bro) on Tuesday after work and was forced off road by an aggressive driver...pulling into a WM shopping center of all places. Took out a sign, hoping the security cameras pick up the idiot's plate #. Not a ton of damage and he was wearing a seat belt but scary.
OMG-glad he is ok! We witnessed a reckless driver actually run someone off into median on highway-followed the idiot til daughter could take picture of plate then called it in to state troopers.
That bridge that's on the tv where one attack took place, thats where I sent you and Mac the pictures of us when we were in London in November......right beside Big Ben........and can't believe, we just bought our train tickets this morning to go into to London next Thursday for the day!
Oh wow. What in HECK is wrong with people now??

And the dog is watching the babies in the brooder-they were crying to come out so he went and laid by them. He is such a good dog...

Attachments

• IMG_4679 (1).JPG
    IMG_4679 (1).JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 5
My youngest son on way up to gamestop to pick up preorder copies (one for him, one for his bro) on Tuesday after work and was forced off road by an aggressive driver...pulling into a WM shopping center of all places. Took out a sign, hoping the security cameras pick up the idiot's plate #. Not a ton of damage and he was wearing a seat belt but scary.

Ps after waiting for the game so long both were extremely disappointed, what do you think?

I've only just started, but so far I enjoy it. Great graphics and the story looks to be interesting. Not too keen on the conversation wheel changes and that the skill tree has become infinitely more complex, but I'll know more after more play tonight.

Glad the kids are safe and no one was hurt! I hope they get the plate and go after the guy.

My view...
95229667-40E6-469E-8878-7B8A8E237C2E_zpssavztbtc.jpg

Went to check out his suite layout. PC's suite view is nice. You can see all of Universal parks and CW from living room.

It's nice that Wally World is open 24 hours a day. For the kitty litter run.

Bluers that's an impressive load of Mardi Gras beads.

Great catch bluer..I'll bet you all had a blast.

Glad all my cats are outdoors mac..no midnight runs for kitty litter :cat:

And I'm sure schumi will be around soon

Probably after she makes the bacon

My guess is Bluer and pc are not night owls tonight but went to bed early

Still, we will leave the light on for them

Yea Tink how come u are up at 3 today?

I'm ok, went to bed at 10 and slept a few hours...now I can't get back to sleep so I guess I'll just have to hang with youse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter