Something About Nothing ... #12

Have a pretty nasty looking storm getting ready to pass over us. There is lightening and plenty of thunder and wind. We really need the rain, just no lightening strikes please.

Hope the pcstang and Bluer familes were not affected. It's coming from the north northeast. So it could have passed over Orlando to.

Lynne look forward to your pics from daughters beach birthday trip. You are such a sweet mom to your babies. It was interesting watching my son and daughter-in-law when our grandaughter started dating. Son said not until 16 also.

Trust me her date situation had to pass the dad, mom and grandparent test.

Hubby and son are football fans. They like Chicago Bears. Still after all these years remember their super bowl win in 1986 against the New England Patriots. The fridge, McMahon. Singletary and Sweetness (Walter Payton). Our grandson is named after him (Payton). Was sorry Papa Bear Halas didn't live to see it.

Sounds like a lot of summer birthdays coming up. Life is truely something to celebrate.

Hope Tink and Mac got some shut eye. We were up pretty early this morning. I think I hear a nap calling my name now :cat:. It is dark and storming perfect nap weather ::yes::.

Yes, the weather passed over us here in IOA. Just having fun after a private tour of marvel island.

Yes, the weather passed over us here in IOA. Just having fun after a private tour of marvel island.

Glad to hear you all are having a great time. What's a private tour of Marvel Island? Never heard they have that before.

Yay! Tomorrow is a half day then I go away for the weekend to a local B & B to just get away. I need to chill for a couple of days.

homies i have to take off and fly north due to a family emergency.
been racing with time to get it all together and just finished up with hotel reservations.

tip to all:
if you have to get a last minute flight booking, be prepared to pay a lot of $$$

will check in later today when i have free time.
and will be in and out all days except for tomorrow for the most part.

i'm not leaving home until 5:30 am tomorrow so if i can't sleep later tonight, i'll be here to play....

i can share with the misery some of youse are having with cold weather......
i hope i saved my winter coat when i moved......

Robo, hope storm passed over quickly........I love a snooze.........bit too late tonight now, but wouldn't take much for me to nod off right now........

Chuckers have a fabulous weekend........I know what you mean, my husband is taking next week off.....first week off this year.......looking forward to it......

Last minute prices are always awful mac........hope you do get some sleep tonight.......especially now you're sorted!

Went out to dinner to our local pub tonight.......was lovely! Steak and shrimp specials tonight with a lovely bottle of wine went down really well! Thursday night treat........of course the wine may or may not have made me ready for a snooze now........:rolleyes1

Time for a coffee I think..........

Safe travels mac!
Sounds like fun being had per US gang- loving the pics!
Nice here today- moved my 1/2 day of work from tomorrow to today- nasty storm supposedly coming tomorrow. Don't mind driving in weather but not tornado threats.
I'm not cooking today either Schumi- threw a pork roast in crockpot with root beer.- will drain and shred and toss with BBQ sauce. Cheated and got deli potato salad and coleslaw on way home (had to stop and get gas anyway- and I was out of wine!!)

DD's spoiled grown chicken is very jealous of new babies- she (chicken) has been awful to dog today. Attackd him laying in the yard- just because he was where she wanted to be. Never knew chickens could have a jealous fit!

Isn't Lynne freezing her toes off at a kiddos practice today? Maybe some baileys in the coffee will help...course then will Need a driver home...

Safe travels mac!
Sounds like fun being had per US gang- loving the pics!
Nice here today- moved my 1/2 day of work from tomorrow to today- nasty storm supposedly coming tomorrow. Don't mind driving in weather but not tornado threats.
I'm not cooking today either Schumi- threw a pork roast in crockpot with root beer.- will drain and shred and toss with BBQ sauce. Cheated and got deli potato salad and coleslaw on way home (had to stop and get gas anyway- and I was out of wine!!)

DD's spoiled grown chicken is very jealous of new babies- she (chicken) has been awful to dog today. Attackd him laying in the yard- just because he was where she wanted to be. Never knew chickens could have a jealous fit!

Isn't Lynne freezing her toes off at a kiddos practice today? Maybe some baileys in the coffee will help...course then will Need a driver home...

BBQ pork is one of my favourite dishes........sounds gorgeous! Jealous chickens.........lol.........

Bedtime here.........almost. Friday tomorrow.........:D

I went on a cooking frenzy yesterday and made enough food to last all weekend. Chicken vegetable soup for lunches at work, grilled chicken breasts and pork chops on our new big charcoal grill and did pulled pork in the crockpot like MonyK except I use cherry zero and chopped onions with the bbq sauce...yum. We ate the grilled stuff last night with sweet potato fries and still have enouh for 1 more meal. It's nice to be able to relax and not have to cook all weekend :cloud9:

Mac, hope your trip goes well.

Chuckers, have fun and relax this weekend...enjoy your time away.

To you lucky ones at Universal now...:p just kidding youse guys...have fun for all of us at home.:flower1:

Safe travels Mac. Hope all goes well, and you're back home soon.

Yep, that was me MonyK. Why they decide to have a game at 9pm, with wind, and 34 degrees is beyond me. On the way home, little one had the car heater on high, and I was sweating, she was still cold. At least the next game isn't this week-end, and no practice on Saturday morning. That means, a nice slow start. She's not an early person. I try to get her up around 10am, or else she'd sleep even longer. Both my kids are night owls. Me, not usually. HeHe, bully, jealous chicken. Until my neighbor got chickens, I never thought they had different personalities. My neighbor also has a bully hen. It's one of their bigger chickens, and it attacks the squirrels that get into their caged yard, and chases the other chickens away when the food gets put out. Your dog is so kind to other animals.

Ah, the sky was a beautiful reddish pink as the sun rose, like a wide ribbon across the horizon. Now, a bright day, but still not warm enough for me. At least we are above freezing, at 36 degrees.

Chuckers - hope the work this morning goes quick and have a nice time at the B&B this week-end. Decompressing is so nice. Oh, and DS said he really likes the story of the new games, but is not happy about parts of what you have to do.

Tink, can I order some home cooked from ya? All that you made sounds delicious. Since the weather is clear, we'll fire up the grill again. How late we eat dinner will depend on DS taking the frozen steaks out of the freezer when he gets home around lunchtime. I think he only has 2 classes this morning. I put the reminder on the TV.::yes:: :D

Schumi, how nice that DH gets the week off next week. I'm sure you will enjoy his company all week.

With that, it is Thankfully Friday. Was waiting for it since Monday. :rotfl:

Hope all the homies have a happy Friday!

Mac, I hope you are resting on your flight. Take care.

Chuckers - hope the work this morning goes quick and have a nice time at the B&B this week-end. Decompressing is so nice. Oh, and DS said he really likes the story of the new games, but is not happy about parts of what you have to do.

Thanks Lynne! :) Tell DS that I am not happy they brought back driving in the game. I hate driving! I am a slow player, so I've only just got the atmosphere back on the Eos. (He'll understand! :D)

Well 75 minutes and now in ohare
It would take me 12 hours to drive if I had not flown

Now waiting for next flight north

Cold here ......
Brrrrrr

Safe travels Mac.

Last nights catch.

7A9A68A3-B982-43EC-8066-6F2512210183.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter