Something About Nothing ... #12

Settling down for a night in front of the tv. WD and last 2 episodes of Icelandic drama we're watching.

Still cold here, may have a day in tomorrow........although out at night with a friend for our usual Wed night meet up.........

Not much going on.......looking to arrange our rental car for September trip this week.........got forms today to renew our passports. That'll do for now..........

Looking at a few new restaurants for September.........definitely going back to our regular haunts, absolutely Ocean Prime, Teak and The Palm.......but looking at either Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria or somewhere else for a special anniversary dinner. So much choice...........and DH insists on IHOP as we missed it last year........lol........he is so easy to please.........
Did you watch the new Broadchurch Schumi?

Settling down for a night in front of the tv. WD and last 2 episodes of Icelandic drama we're watching.

Still cold here, may have a day in tomorrow........although out at night with a friend for our usual Wed night meet up.........

Not much going on.......looking to arrange our rental car for September trip this week.........got forms today to renew our passports. That'll do for now..........

Looking at a few new restaurants for September.........definitely going back to our regular haunts, absolutely Ocean Prime, Teak and The Palm.......but looking at either Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria or somewhere else for a special anniversary dinner. So much choice...........and DH insists on IHOP as we missed it last year........lol........he is so easy to please.........

IHOP? Really? Don't you have them over there? They are International... (Bob Evan's is MUCH better!)

So, I assume you are doing HHN your first weekend there? I haven't decided if I am going to buy a ticket for it or not. If I have my friend with me, he's not interested.. he doesn't do horror either. I think we may go play mini-golf instead :)

I have Broadchurch on Tivo.........didn't watch the first 2 series as I didn't like the subject matters........not that this one is any better really, but will give it a bash. Plan to avoid spoilers and watch them altogether though.......I prefer to binge watch than wait 3 weeks........lol.......

My mum has snow where she is. The island she lives on in the West coast of Scotland has a webcam facing the hills and the sea, so I can see what weather she has.......like being able to see where she is.

Peak District is beautiful.

Right now we just have a cold wind straight from the North Sea. Not pleasant.

IHOP? Really? Don't you have them over there? They are International... (Bob Evan's is MUCH better!)

So, I assume you are doing HHN your first weekend there? I haven't decided if I am going to buy a ticket for it or not. If I have my friend with me, he's not interested.. he doesn't do horror either. I think we may go play mini-golf instead :)

Bob Evans hasn't never appealed to us.........my husband loves IHOP as it was the first place he ate when he first went to Florida in 1982. So, it's kinda a favourite of his.........

Yes, we will be doing HHN on our second night there again this year........think we can do 10 nights if we wish.......but we never do full nights, maybe 3/4 hours a night, sometimes more sometimes less.........we do fill our time though.

You should give it a bash.......it is so much fun! Although if your friend won't go,.........heck I'd go on my own!!

Looking forward to finding out about the theme again this year.........

I have Broadchurch on Tivo.........didn't watch the first 2 series as I didn't like the subject matters........not that this one is any better really, but will give it a bash. Plan to avoid spoilers and watch them altogether though.......I prefer to binge watch than wait 3 weeks........lol.......

My mum has snow where she is. The island she lives on in the West coast of Scotland has a webcam facing the hills and the sea, so I can see what weather she has.......like being able to see where she is.

Peak District is beautiful.

Right now we just have a cold wind straight from the North Sea. Not pleasant.
We binge watch too - have WD building up again nicely! Last night we just ended up with Broadchurch on as we were in the middle of something else but will record the rest to watch back to back.
Watching Portrait Artist of the Year at the moment - I love to draw but struggle with people.

Love West coast of Scotland- we used to go up near Gairloch to a cottage on the edge of the sea - bliss!

Bob Evans hasn't never appealed to us.........my husband loves IHOP as it was the first place he ate when he first went to Florida in 1982. So, it's kinda a favourite of his.........

Yes, we will be doing HHN on our second night there again this year........think we can do 10 nights if we wish.......but we never do full nights, maybe 3/4 hours a night, sometimes more sometimes less.........we do fill our time though.

You should give it a bash.......it is so much fun! Although if your friend won't go,.........heck I'd go on my own!!

Looking forward to finding out about the theme again this year.........

If my friend doesn't show up that weekend, I will probably solo it Saturday night. I love the IHOP story :)

Pulled Bolognese out of freezer as the boy wanted it, it was quick and he was starving! Pants and sweatshirts that were big/long on him at Christmas are now showing signs of being too short. Good gravy can boys eat! I thought I'd be able to cut back on the amount I made with the older kid gone but he's made up for it.
High 70's last thursday, snow sunday, and back to 80 today-with severe storm and tornado watch tonight with cold front coming through...
At least with the generally warmer weather the free loading chickens have started laying again! Had enough for breakfast casserole this weekend-nothing like really good fresh eggs.

We love IHOP around here!

:eek:

You will be there and skip hhn ?

It's going on midnight and can't believe I wasn't here all day

The one day the gang was all here...

I miss out on all the fun

Welcome back home kivara!

Did I miss seeing Kivara?.........I did.........hey Kivara.........:wave2:

And Monyk too..........was thinking of you Monday morning........we get the freshest eggs from the farm next to us couple of times a week.......haven't bought store eggs for so long! I have 2 out right now to poach for breakfast........

Another cold frosty day, and it's March! Yay!

Time for breakfast.........

Come on, let's march to the beat of a new month. Hey, today's March 1.
th

Yep, and a wet Wednesday to wear rain boots. Gray and misty, with nasty thunderstorms to make the ride home icky, then more to come later in the evening. Almost 70 today, but thanks to those thunderstorms once again, we'll be 45 tomorrow and maybe not even 40 by Friday.

Lastly, even though Keisha's not been seen lately, it's hump day, so:
th
- hey Keisha, it's Wednesday - camel picture.

Time for tea, hope all homies are doing well, and enjoying this start of the month in which we advance in time, and celebrate spring.

You guys seem like a fun group.

Well, we think we are..........:D Stick around wagman.........

Another beautiful, sunny but cold day.........

Out with my friend tonight.........always cook my two guys Southern Fried Chicken on a Wednesday........and I go out.........my DH gets to catch up on his sci-fi shows I get bored with.......and I get to chat with my friend and have some food.

Passport renewal forms filled in, need to get pictures done again.......will do that Thursday when DH gets home......one thing more ticked off the list. Not that I have a long list of things to do.

Time for coffee........

:eek:

You will be there and skip hhn ?

As I have mentioned before, I *HATE* being scared.. really.. seriously.hate.it.... I either clutch my chest and scream or punch. The only reason I would go would to be able to see the park at night. I *LOVE* amusement parks after dark. According to the current schedule, both parks close at 7pm the whole week I am there.

Well, we think we are..........:D Stick around wagman..........

Thanks

As I have mentioned before, I *HATE* being scared.. really.. seriously.hate.it.... I either clutch my chest and scream or punch. The only reason I would go would to be able to see the park at night. I *LOVE* amusement parks after dark. According to the current schedule, both parks close at 7pm the whole week I am there.

I think I would really like HHN, but it is a difficult time of the year to travel...both sons play high school football (well, the oldest just finished is senior season and the youngest has 3 seasons, yet) and they are fortunate to play for a school that makes the playoffs and usually play late into November. So, maybe HHN in 2020.

Morning Mac and Schumi and everyone else!

Monyk, I feel your pain! Had to take my oldest jeans shopping this weekend...he's in a 27x34...cause that's a size most places stock :rolleyes:

Middle child and DS are home sick (and true-to-form; whining)...it's a good thing I love them, or I'd be tempted to smother them in their sleep :rolleyes1

I think we caught that hoolie that's been blowing about...bad winds, rain, and thunder that rattles the windows. I love it...gives me an excuse to stay in my PJs and read :D

Have a lovely camel day all!

Not sure how much was said in jest, but if you punch out and hit a Scare Actor you will be removed.

We have seen it happen.

But, the more you scream and react, the more they will have fun with you.........they have an amazing sense of who to target.........I have that big red arrow on my head........lol........but I adore being scared, and my husband adores watching me react.........

And yes, parks after dark are amazing! But during HHN it takes on a whole new persona.........amazing!

Hope you get to do it.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter