Something About Nothing ... #12

I'm late for the party Robo

Hope you saved a piece of :cake: for me and the ice cream has not melted yet

:bday::bday::bday:

dear homie !!

image.gif

:bday: Robo. Hope you had a nice dinner.

Cool day. Made pasta with ham and green peppers. I added cheese. Little one picked out the noodles.

Now waiting to be entertained by the Oscars, but I may be switching channels or falling asleep.

Back to routine. Safe travels back MonyK. Older one does not get spring break. Umm, just Dancin and electric. Dance, dance, dance. Later and good night.

Thank you for the Happy Birthdays Mac, Lynne, monykalyn and quandrea.

Dinner was really delicious. My neighbors are so sweet and are fantastic cooks. They grilled the best steaks I think I have ever eaten yum!!!!!!

Trying to come up with HHN trip dates. Will try to pull up threads from last year to refresh my memory. Might help me make up my mind.

Chuckers glad to hear the trip is in the bag.

I almost arrived too late to wish Robo a :bday::cake: glad I made it in time.

Still feeling rough ...what I thought was a bad cold has turned out to be the flu. My throat feels like I swallowed broken glass and I've lost my voice. Glad I have tomorrow off.

Congrats on the refund Chuckers...mine paid for the property taxes.

Wow buck...what a scary adventure...I'm a big chicken and don't like to go in water above my head so no diving for this girl. I too have seen the view from a penthouse condo in Panama City. I saw a shark come within a hairs breath of a child in shallow water and I couldn't warn them since I was so high up they couldn't hear me yell. Thankfully the shark suddenly changed direction and swam away.

Hope the Nyquil kicks in soon...I need sleep :cat:

Good night homies, sweet dreams :goodvibes

Hope you can rest tomorrow Tink and get well soon

Since Chuckers started the "survey "
Of how to spend your tax returns, I'll join in

Mine will be spent at Walmart and car payments

Vicki, hope you feel better soon......have a lazy day doing next to nothing............eat and drink loads though......doctors orders!

Robo, glad you had a lovely meal on your birthday.......you deserve to have such a lovely day.......:-)

No interest in the Oscars anymore.......too much blah........although watching the news reports of the mix up is funny! Adds some excitement I suppose.........

We'll have WD tonight.........will I enjoy it mac???

Time for breakfast........won't be going far today as it's cold! Had a request from my boy for a flourless chocolate cake......no problem.

Yeah, Mac, I think I was asleep before Walking Dead was on. I think older one was watching it. And of course, all the good stuff happened at the Oscars after I was dreaming of them.

Yay! It's Monday. Yeah right. Woke up before the sunrise, and got treated to solar pillars as the sun rose. You may be happy you missed them though, the temperature was 33. By the time I left, they were gone, but my car reminded me roads may be icy, with the temperature sitting at 34.

Yay for getting tax refunds. We're slow, haven't filed yet. Ours may repay us for the car repairs we've had. Someone kindly broke one of the back windows on my DH's truck the other day. Ah, expenses never end.

But, if Schumi's 199 (or less now) I should be in the low 200's. Arriving the same day as Mac. Oooh, so close to 7 months away.

Ah, TInk, the flu. I hope you feel better soon. Sick bay resting and take care! Sending lots of mummy dust to make you get well.

Happy baking Schumi. Always good to heat the oven when it's cold. Makes the kitchen toasty and the house smelling good. Might bake cookies tonight.

Enjoy this second to last day of the month. Time does seem to be flying. Tea time, hot with lemon.

Monday morning all

Going to have rain before noon today
Then dry for the rest of the week

Wonder if Robo is having a cake hangover today?
We all sent her lots of cakes and surely she had to eat them all

Catch youse later!

Ok, i must be tired as forgot to tell schumi the WD low down

You should like the show tonight as it features Eugene quite a bit and ties up loose ends

Slow moving in some parts but it flows well

And a couple of shockers thrown it as it is, walking dead....

Morning everyone :wave:. Big mug of hot coffee in hand :surfweb:.

Thank you Chuckers and Tink for the Happy Birthdays.

Mac all the cakes we're tasty ::yes:: mild carbohydrate stupor...LOL.....but no cake hangover...:-)

Tink so sorry to hear you are sick :hug:. Hope you feel better soon. I will add to Lynnes mummy dust for you.

Stopped watching Oscar many years ago. Should be about the movies. Not what people wear or their political views.
My little sister has a dachshund named Oscar.....I like to watch him.....he's cute....::yes::

Robo, glad you had a lovely meal on your birthday.......you deserve to have such a lovely day.......:-)

Thanks Schumi had a lovely lazy day :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!