• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Hahahahahhahahaha

What I spend at Walmart almost equals a car payment

The two big hits in my budget are:

Shopping at WM
And then car payments

Hey, you can buy a casket at Sam's why not a car at Walmart?

Now where are realfoods and schumi now?

Are they still in the kitchen frying up bacon for breakfast?

It's morning time for you girls over there......

87617F00-0C75-4825-9895-69E2EDCEF818_zpsu5xwyqbu.jpg

Slept a little later this morning.....stayed in bed an extra hour.....barely noticed my DH leave this morning, was so tired!

No bacon this morning........poached egg for me.........keep bacon for the weekend.........why, I'm not sure exactly...........lol........

Heading out to do some shopping with DS as it's his day off and get a couple of his suits into dry cleaners........beautiful day, but cold........apparently we've to be colder than Moscow this week! Apparently.....:rolleyes1

Catch youse later.........

Morning bird arriving. Late start as DH has a late start. Hollered wake up at the kids again. They are better as night owls.

Last night, got a briefing on what happens and how to get your kid into college sports. Eeek, it's starting in Sophomore year. I don't think my little one even knows what she wants to major in, let alone what type of college or absolutely wants to play college soccer. And, I have already warned her, pocketbook (mine) is also a big concern. Bad enough our state schools are expensive, more than double that for some of the bigger schools in our area. Sigh. Older one wants to finish at one of our state schools. He likes this area. Little one, well, I am pretty sure she won't stay in the area. I told her, how about a school in Hawaii. Yep, pick a warm state so I can take extensive visits like my brother does with his DD, who has now lived in CA for several years.

th
So, grab a taco and enjoy this last day of the month, a Tuesday.

th

Morning everyone :wave2:.Coffee, juice, 5 grain toast and Honeybell marmalade for breakfast......LOL....THOUGHT IF I HAD 5 grain bread it would cancel out the calories of the marmalade :-).....NOT!!!!!!

I love the Honeybell marmalade on toast yum.

Lynne taco Tuesday sounds good to me. I have the fixings for tacos and tostadas.

Morning all! I have been around, honest...just scan the posts and pop out again :( Thought I should say something this morning on my way through...feeling like the White Rabbit lately...I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. :wave:

l874178781.jpg
- hope all is well Kivara. Even if late late late.

Tacos do sound good Robo. We may have to make our own, as chicken or beef, not sure. Maybe both. Little one will just eat the steak and make a salad. Nice breakfast. I always like to have something sweet for breakfast. Not beyond having a slice of pound cake with my tea.

Hope Schumi has a good day with her DS.

Cool, but sunny. I'll take it. Time for more tea.

16761600 seconds until my vacation! (But who's counting?)

How is everyone this happy Tuesday?

I'm at work and really bored.

Settling down for a night in front of the tv. WD and last 2 episodes of Icelandic drama we're watching.

Still cold here, may have a day in tomorrow........although out at night with a friend for our usual Wed night meet up.........

Not much going on.......looking to arrange our rental car for September trip this week.........got forms today to renew our passports. That'll do for now..........

Looking at a few new restaurants for September.........definitely going back to our regular haunts, absolutely Ocean Prime, Teak and The Palm.......but looking at either Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria or somewhere else for a special anniversary dinner. So much choice...........and DH insists on IHOP as we missed it last year........lol........he is so easy to please.........

Not frying bacon Mac - frying pancakes tonight for a crowd! Shrove Tuesday (pancake day) here and I'm chief "tosser" :stir: ! They've just gone home to get the littlies to bed and we're shattered now after playing on the Wii.

Tuesday's my day to do my parents shopping- they live about 20 miles away and dad doesn't drive now (90) then I took him to the bank in their village and make lunch for us.

This morning we had thick snow (we are on the edge of the Peak District National Park) but heavy rain this afternoon washed it all away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter