Something About Nothing ... #12

Schumi

Thank you

Does that take me off the list now?

Jk
Lol

Lol......you are always polite.

It only takes 2 seconds to say Thank You...........manners seem to be disappearing.......and this is adults!!

Janet.......food will always bring them back to visit.........you too of course.........:D

Found out by squeezing the life out of a lemon tonight I have a big paper cut on my finger.......ouch.

I do have a lemon squeezer, well I have 2 but one was a gift and it's electric............bit of a faff just to squeeze a lemon! So I don't use that one unless I'm doing a load of lemons at once.........should have used the little one. Found a box of plasters (bandaids) and they're the minion ones you gave me from from last year mac.......still got some left........my friends little granddaughter is always claiming to have a cut so she can have one..........lol.......

Almost bedtime here.........::yes::

I think Schumi's 3 year old has nothing on my little one. We go through boxes of bandaids. I tend to buy the cheapest I can find. Sometimes I can find character ones at the dollar store. They seem to be the only type that doesn't get emptied fast. High school will do that, I suppose.

Quiet night, and DH is watching TV with his eyes closed and asleep. Yeah, we are not night owls. Well, I may be tonight, long weekend for me. But, I will still be up early though, DH leaves way before the sun rises and I need to ensure older one gets out the door in time for class. Little one will be asleep much longer in the morning, as no school for her.

Ok will buy a character box of bandaids for Lynne also

No dollar store ones for my homies
Will hit walmarket for youse guys

Yeah, but Lynne....she's not mine! And I still go through a box of band aids in no time at all.......she's such a cutie though........and she loves minions.

Gotta love our weather predictors..........apparently there is a Caribbean Vortex headed our way and we are to be warmer than Abu Dhabi next week............ok. Having been to Abu Dhabi I'll believe it when I see it..........that place is hot!

Although some warmth would be nice.........I don't like cold.

Looks beautiful today though........love these light mornings with sunshine!

Lemon tea and poached eggs this morning...........and tomorrow..........it's bacon!

Yeah, but Lynne....she's not mine! And I still go through a box of band aids in no time at all.......she's such a cutie though........and she loves minions.

Gotta love our weather predictors..........apparently there is a Caribbean Vortex headed our way and we are to be warmer than Abu Dhabi next week............ok. Having been to Abu Dhabi I'll believe it when I see it..........that place is hot!

Although some warmth would be nice.........I don't like cold.

Looks beautiful today though........love these light mornings with sunshine!

Lemon tea and poached eggs this morning...........and tomorrow..........it's bacon!
Guess I'll see you in the morning! Bacon!!
I have never been to Abu Dhabi but I know it hot as hades there. I have a friend who does contract work in Afghanistan and goes through Abu Dhabi frequently. I laughed when I read what your weatherman said. Let us know how his forecast pans out. Lol

Predicted we have rain this weekend but then back to the 70's after that

Friday's seems like Mondays to me now

Little one and me day. So nice. Weather still cool, but flirting with short weather tomorrow. So ready to be in the 60's and not 30's we have today. Early morning errand saw 29 degrees. Ummm, spring arrive early please.

Bacon, you all had me on a hankering for it. Made enough for breakfast and lunch. Bacon and French Toast and bacon cheeseburgers.

Yay, enjoy your Friday night. Too many Easter ads already. It is like, we blink for St. Pat, and yo, it is Easter, need to shop.

Another box of minionions on my list for schumi

She'll have more for the darling little 3 year old then
I read this twice, two different ways. First as mini-onions and then minion - ions. I had very different pictures in my head.

It's just about the weekend y'all! Have a great weekend! Hopefully, some of you get a three day weekend. I'm still debating which concert to go to. I thought it would rain tomorrow night and that would make the decision for me. But now weather reports look better. I'm leaning towards doing Saturday's if the weather is nice and then doing Sundays as well if the kids do fine with us away. I may have to stock up on special treats and easy dinners before that though.

I read this twice, two different ways. First as mini-onions and then minion - ions. I had very different pictures in my head.

It's just about the weekend y'all! Have a great weekend! Hopefully, some of you get a three day weekend. I'm still debating which concert to go to. I thought it would rain tomorrow night and that would make the decision for me. But now weather reports look better. I'm leaning towards doing Saturday's if the weather is nice and then doing Sundays as well if the kids do fine with us away. I may have to stock up on special treats and easy dinners before that though.
We threw beads and did the Ne-Yo concert. Had a fantastic time and the concert was excellent. Have a great time!

Welcome to Mac 101
Made up words will happen

Story behind minionions was I was rushing to post when talk about this ride was in the works

Somebody said I posted onions (minionions) and the word was created.

We threw beads and did the Ne-Yo concert. Had a fantastic time and the concert was excellent. Have a great time!
I want to throw beads but I want to catch them too! We'll be catching this time so I can bring some home to the kids. Maybe we'll try to get on a float the next time. We're looking at either Collective Soul or X Ambassadors.

Welcome to Mac 101
Made up words will happen

Story behind minionions was I was rushing to post when talk about this ride was in the works

Somebody said I posted onions (minionions) and the word was created.
You realize that now every time I see a Minion, my brain will automatically imagine it as an mini-onion. I can't unthink this!

Guess I'll see you in the morning! Bacon!!
I have never been to Abu Dhabi but I know it hot as hades there. I have a friend who does contract work in Afghanistan and goes through Abu Dhabi frequently. I laughed when I read what your weatherman said. Let us know how his forecast pans out. Lol

Yes, we laughed like drains when we heard that description! I highly doubt it'll happen, even on our hottest day in the UK it's nowhere near the temps they get over there.............we can wish though.......

you'll smell the bacon cooking bright and early, our time of course..............:laughing:

Friday years ago meant date night which is now replaced with reading the Dis

Lol........I know what you mean.........just popped on before I head to bed........almost midnight here.........

Watched Bad Santa 2 tonight.........liked it more than I thought I would. Funny in bits, and strangely sad in bits.........Billy Bob Thornton is an acquired taste.

No date night tonight, although we are out tomorrow night with friends for an Indian meal, then back to ours for drinks........and snacks if necessary...........

Enjoyed some nice wine tonight..........always good.

See youse tomorrow.........which is 4 minutes away for me.........lol..........

Schumi must be asleep now.....

Gotta teach her how to party past midnight someday

But then if I did, she would not be up early to make the bacon for pc

Metallica, with Volbeat and Avenged Sevenfold. HeHe, I brought them up with rock music. DS likes heavy metal, and DD does, but more pop than him. I know both know most of the songs from all three bands. I've already told them they have to stay together and that fans of all sorts will be there. It's a huge stadium, where the birds play, so I am hoping the weather is good that night. We don't have a dome.

Bang those heads! Did they see their bit with lady gaga on Grammies?

Keisha
Enjoy the snow while it lasts
Might be the last one for you this winter

.........Not........

From your lips...I wish

Lol......you are always polite.

It only takes 2 seconds to say Thank You...........manners seem to be disappearing.......and this is adults!!

Janet.......food will always bring them back to visit.........you too of course.........:D

Found out by squeezing the life out of a lemon tonight I have a big paper cut on my finger.......ouch.

I do have a lemon squeezer, well I have 2 but one was a gift and it's electric............bit of a faff just to squeeze a lemon! So I don't use that one unless I'm doing a load of lemons at once.........should have used the little one. Found a box of plasters (bandaids) and they're the minion ones you gave me from from last year mac.......still got some left........my friends little granddaughter is always claiming to have a cut so she can have one..........lol.......

Almost bedtime here.........::yes::

Damn, u must've been sneezing the life out of that lemon to get a cut eek

I tend to warm mine up in microwave for half a min (after poking hole in them - or probably explode lol), they give it up easier hehe

Ok will buy a character box of bandaids for Lynne also

No dollar store ones for my homies
Will hit walmarket for youse guys

Spreading it around? Lol. I still have some of my Mickey ones. I hide some of the good ones

Little one and me day. So nice. Weather still cool, but flirting with short weather tomorrow. So ready to be in the 60's and not 30's we have today. Early morning errand saw 29 degrees. Ummm, spring arrive early please.

Bacon, you all had me on a hankering for it. Made enough for breakfast and lunch. Bacon and French Toast and bacon cheeseburgers.

Yay, enjoy your Friday night. Too many Easter ads already. It is like, we blink for St. Pat, and yo, it is Easter, need to shop.
Hate to admit how much bacon I go thru in a week. It topped the cheeseburger soup I was asked to make yesterday...talk about over-kill. Today mac & cheese, of which I am not a huge fan. I'm cheesed out bleech.

Looking forward to a beautiful weekend to make that first trip out into back yard to pick up sticks. Those from the north know that drill. Surprising what you find out there after a couple of months:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter