• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Hi:wave2:
Happy Valentine's day to all my homies :love:

Sorry I've been mia lately...combination of low data on my phone and work stuff. I really need WiFi to come to my neighborhood but we live in the middle of nowhere so it probably won't happen.

Trying to play catchup but did see tinyD check in and glad to hear MonyK's girl made the CP...congrats to her.

Happy anniversary to Mr and Mrs keisha.

We had a great dinner tonight, Trey grilled steak, corn and bacon wrapped shrimp...yum. I'm still in a food coma.

Good night and sweet dreams to all:cat:

Yay!!!! Hi Vicki.......nice to see you.......we missed you!!

Yep, that dinner sounds good!!! Steak and Shrimp......perfect.........and add in bacon.....wow!!!

Wednesday already........time is flying past so quickly!

Chilly but beautiful day here today......sun is shining and it`s to be slightly warmer by the weekend! Finally.

Making spicy tomato sauce this morning for meatballs tomorrow again this week.......it seems to be becoming our regular Thursday dinner. It`s easy and everyone loves it.

th
Yep, it is Wednesday, and Keisha need the camel to know it's hump day.
th

What's that sound, as I opened my door? Really, neighbor scraping his car windows. What's that sound? Me doing the same thing. I'm not impressed. 36 degrees, so we are warmer. And they are predicting hitting 60 on Sunday afternoon. Yep, I'll be wearing a short sleeve T shirt if that happens. Heck, most will be in shorts. Let the spring begin!

Pasta Thursday. Sounds good Schumi. Since we ditched the pasta yesterday, we'll probably have it tonight. Little one does not like meatballs, but I make them anyway. The rest of us do. We'd do shrimp and steak on the grill, little one would eat the steak, but not the shrimp. Again, the rest of us would. That sounds like a good meal for Sunday.

Have a great Wednesday homies!

I used to live for Fridays

Now I live for getting up early in the mornings

Yes, us ladies that lunch sometimes miss out that Friday feeling.........:D I live it vicariously through DH......he adores Fridays now! Unless he has to jet off somewhere of course.........

Think I've always been an early riser. Love the mornings.

Always go out Wednesday nights with a friend for a few hours, her turn to pick me up tonight........:wave2:

Have a fun time celebrating!
:bday: To your little!

Break the record
Go for 13 times on the ride
On the 12th time, we were told rows 1 and 2 so he was excited to get to ride in the front. When we walked over, someone else was already in row 1 and he wanted to ride with me and had a meltdown. He did ride his 12th time in the second row, but didn't recover enough and wanted to leave after that, so we did.

Now that is sad
He was disappointed, poor guy and on his bd trip

But hope he gets front row next time to make up for it

Isn't it fun to celebrate the children's bd in the park !!

Well, morning owl is here.........think everyone has gone to bed now!

Kohlby.........sorry the day didn't go as planned, hope you all enjoyed what you did do though.......

Waiting for DS to leave for work in around half an hour........then, music on and start my day. Having a lemon tea right now.......

Starting to get really light earlier in the mornings now........love it!

Morning bird arriving. Darn machine saying Not Responding so much, I'm annoyed I even booted up. It's going to be one of those days.

And a big YAY! The weather is giving us a high (a high five LOL) and sending in 3 days of full sun and 60's. That's Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We will definitely enjoy being outside this coming holiday weekend.

Me too, Schumi, tea and hot tea this morning. We're at 29 right now, but the sun is shining through the clouds. It's cold though, as 35 mph wind today. Brisk and blustery, but no hoolie so far.

Asked the kids where they wanted to go for vacation. No real responses. There may be an executive decision soon. I like to plan some holiday reservations sooner than later. Kids are stoked though, bought them concert tickets that they really wanted. Based on the price, neither is getting much for their birthdays. They have already been warned.

With that, I am going back to make more tea, and put a sweater on. It's cool inside too.

Enjoy your Thursday, and drink up. It's a thirsty, throw back day.

Morning bird arriving. Darn machine saying Not Responding so much, I'm annoyed I even booted up. It's going to be one of those days.

And a big YAY! The weather is giving us a high (a high five LOL) and sending in 3 days of full sun and 60's. That's Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We will definitely enjoy being outside this coming holiday weekend.

Me too, Schumi, tea and hot tea this morning. We're at 29 right now, but the sun is shining through the clouds. It's cold though, as 35 mph wind today. Brisk and blustery, but no hoolie so far.

Asked the kids where they wanted to go for vacation. No real responses. There may be an executive decision soon. I like to plan some holiday reservations sooner than later. Kids are stoked though, bought them concert tickets that they really wanted. Based on the price, neither is getting much for their birthdays. They have already been warned.

With that, I am going back to make more tea, and put a sweater on. It's cool inside too.

Enjoy your Thursday, and drink up. It's a thirsty, throw back day.

Oooh, a concert! Who they going to see? I still get hit up to buy them for adult kids and I also promptly dub them BD presents, even if actual day is months away.

No excitement over upcoming trips? o_O Ha, plan one for you & the mr & leave them at home lol. As soon as you make any plans, they'll be quick to chime in!

We have snow on the ground, bleech, supposed to stop in 120 minutes (just checked accuweather haha love the specific times they give). Promising 60 degree weather for 4 days starting Saturday...show me!

Hey Tink - was wondering where you were!

Youngest DS is making big move next weekend, getting his own place (well, with room-mates) in hipster city neighborhood. Sigh, I have a hard time watching sons leave the nest. Others haven't flown too far though at least. I do believe they come back for the food:D

Have a great weekend all.

Oooh, a concert! Who they going to see?

Metallica, with Volbeat and Avenged Sevenfold. HeHe, I brought them up with rock music. DS likes heavy metal, and DD does, but more pop than him. I know both know most of the songs from all three bands. I've already told them they have to stay together and that fans of all sorts will be there. It's a huge stadium, where the birds play, so I am hoping the weather is good that night. We don't have a dome.

Keisha
Enjoy the snow while it lasts
Might be the last one for you this winter

.........Not........

Lynne

And why aren't you going with the kids to the concert?

You might have fun and not have your ears ringing the days after

Lynne

And why aren't you going with the kids to the concert?

You might have fun and not have your ears ringing the days after

Because the cost of 2 was enough, and I'll use that money for the third ticket to pay for most of my World ticket. At least the military one is still a decent discount. I did go to the Taylor concert, as DS refused. He's actually being nice and taking little one. Since he's 19, I figure, no issue with minor sibling. The radio station helping with it will do a live broadcast, so I can at least listen and sip my adult drink in comfort. They got lucky, they'll have seats on the lawn. I'm sure little one will also cloud some pictures from her phone, so I'll see how good a seats I did get them.

That is nice your two get along well

Mine don't hang together anymore
Which keeps arguments at a low level which is a very good thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter