Somebody pick me up pleaseeeeeeeeee

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
I have done all my yard work this morning/afternoon , my yard is not a big one , but it sure has a lot to do. I am dead now!!! I feel like laying on the floor ....someone pick me up!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I have done enough exercise between yesterday and today , for the whole month!

Hi Olga, I would be happy to give you a hand. How about a nice ice cold glass of lemonade and an easy chair?

How about a Slurpee of your choice and a copy of Valley of the dolls? Or perhaps Bridget Jones's diary.

Well, good for you, cutie. Now you have earned a rest. Then you can go and do your workout ;)

your heart, lungs, immune system, mental health, muscles, circulation, and skin just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!! for taking such such great care of yourself!!

You are sooooo worth it!!!

"We want the RED HEAD!" LOL! :teeth:

Just thought I would remind you of some more "relaxing" times!

112-1287_IMG.jpg

Are you "picked up" now?!

Weel, I don't know if that pic worked for her, but oit sure did for ME!!! What a great pic!

Good work girl!I'll bet you feel like you really got some things accomplished don't you? ANd now- you can feel very JUSTIFIED in sititng downa dnwatching tyhe Dinsey Movie tonight... whatever it may be! You are an inspiration! MAybe I'll go out and pick the one weed I know I hvae. It's not that I have a n immacualte yard, just that I only have a front yard right now aadn it's all new- just put in! The back yard is yet to come, but hwen it does- I'M GONNA BE BUSY!!!!!!!!!! I may have to pm you for some encouragement!

OMG....with all those goodies you sent me, I'm up again!! Laura you made me LOL, I had not seen that pic and I forgot you copied my DD on pirates of the Caribbean, ROFL.
For those who don't know...my dd thinks it's funny when you ride POTC and they call, "we want the red head " my dd goes, you can take her , you can take her ( meaning me ) , LOL.
That was a nice pic of me , Patty and Nancy, happy timessssssss!!!
Now my legs still feel like jello, LOL.
What would I do without all of you? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter