some vmk costumes I made.

nemocute said:
for VMK Caslee :) :

agh.jpg
=-) Thanks! Its So Cute =-)

for dancegrl1093 :) :

thr.jpg

hope this is what you had in mind! if it's not, tell me, I can do it over.

nemocute said:
coolkidhann :)

for.jpg

is this what you wanted?
no ive changed my mind i want a light blue long evening dress strapless with blue dress shoes and long brown hair with the blue highlights

I have to say coolkidhann, your new request proved hard. But, I tried my best to do what you wanted and here is what I have for you:

poi.jpg

oh, and wanted you to notice, the top hat matches both the dress AND the shoes.

nemocute said:
for dancegrl1093 :) :

thr.jpg

hope this is what you had in mind! if it's not, tell me, I can do it over.

thanks!!! that's awesome!!!!

Very cute. I am loving that pearl necklace! I wish VMK would give us accessories, like those cute bags and jewelry.

I also love the flowers in the hair!

bumping this up! also, VMK Caslee, not to put you on the stop or anything, but I moticed you took your character out of your signature. I'm just pointing this out to see if you want something new.

Just wanted to say :rainbow: Happy Birthday! :rainbow: Those are the best I have seen as I said before. I want one but can't decide what I like best. Next time you are creating could you make me one with sunglasses on the top of her head and brown hair? I love all of the outfts so any one is fine I'll let you pick which would be easiest. Hope you have a great B-day!

sassymom said:
Just wanted to say :rainbow: Happy Birthday! :rainbow: Those are the best I have seen as I said before. I want one but can't decide what I like best. Next time you are creating could you make me one with sunglasses on the top of her head and brown hair? I love all of the outfts so any one is fine I'll let you pick which would be easiest. Hope you have a great B-day!

sassymom, I'm not able to do sunglasses I'm sorry! please please please, don't go to antoher workshop for it. I tried night and day trying on them trust me. my mom eventually told me I had to write to tell you I couldn't do it because, I'm not one to cry but the frustration with it brought me to tears. it's not you, I just take everything seriously

can i have a girl in tiger costumes and a girl in a cute cowgirl costume but its brown

thank you

nemocute said:
sassymom, I'm not able to do sunglasses I'm sorry! please please please, don't go to antoher workshop for it. I tried night and day trying on them trust me. my mom eventually told me I had to write to tell you I couldn't do it because, I'm not one to cry but the frustration with it brought me to tears. it's not you, I just take everything seriously

OMG!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I never ever ever meant for it to be so hard a task. :worship: You are so very talented don't let a silly request ever get you that upset. I appreciate the effort, keep on creating I can't wait to see more. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

:confused3 Can you make me look like the corpse bride?

Like just a grey wedding dress
Kind of ripped at the bottom
They a crown, and you can kind of see the veil in the back

I know it's hard but will you be able to do it?

Thanks it looks great.I was just at WDW so I could not thank you.So thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter