Some good news!

tazz23

<font color=purple>Much more than just a Registere
As you may know, my mom was diagonised with Pancreatic cancer (with a shadow on the liver) a few months ago and she has been taking chemotherapy since December. Its one of the nasty cancers and doctors were very pessimistic about my mom.

Well she had a CT scan to see if the chemotherapy has helped and it must be a small miracle because the tumour has shrunk by a few millimeters! :goodvibes

The cancer has not spread which is great news!
The shadow on the liver has not changed in 3 months, which is sort of good news (It hasn't developed into a mass yet).

I just wanted to share and give hope to everyone. I am also thinking of Marsha and Tom and hope they will soon recieve good news too. :hug:

Thanks for sharing good news, it's always great to hear. May the tumor continue to shrink. Prayers for your mom.

Thank you for sharing the good news. Sometimes healing comes in very small steps. It sounds like she is moving in the right direction.

I just wanted you to know that I did post about our scans etc.. but wanted to say to you about your Mom, that sounds so encouraging.....I will keep her in my prayers.. Hugs.

Here's hoping things improve with your mom & the miracle continues with the eradication of the cancer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter