Solterra, Storey Lake or Windsor at Westside

Karen4120

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience with any of these resorts? My family is thinking of renting from either one of these. We were looking for a newer complex. Have a car so don't mind a small commute (under 15 to 20). We are vacationing with our adult children in their twenties and younger kids (11 & 15). The facilities at all of these seem real nice. We are looking at townhouses at all 3. Does anyone have any recent experience at any of these resorts?

Thanks for any input.

Karen

We rent at Solterra every year and love it. So far, we haven't had any (major) problems. We really like that we have our own private pool and the resort pool with a lazy river and slide. The houses are relatively new, so they are still in good shape. It's also great for everyone to have their own bedroom and I like having a kitchen. It's pretty funny to see how I fill that fridge every time. The comforts of home!

Despite the distances shown on a map, I think that the traffic will put you quite a bit longer than 15-20 minutes commuting to Solterra and Windsor at Westside. Just something to consider when choosing an off site stay. We visit a few times per year and have noticed that the traffic has been steadily getting worse and worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter