Solo tee times WDW Golf Courses

goingthedistance

Mouseketeer
My 90 day window is coming up for golf tee times in January. I normally book solo tee times since the rest of the family would rather go to the parks. The online tee time reservation website only allows for booking groups of 2, 3, or 4. Does anyone have any recent experience booking tee times for one?

I would just give them a call. You will likely have to play with someone or a few people, but i don't see why they wouldn't let you out.

They changed the policy several months ago to allowing singles to only book tee times within 3 days. DH was initially very upset about this policy change. However, when we went to WDW in May he had no trouble within 3 days. And one day he even was able to get a tee time about an hour in advance at the course he wanted. When he first learned of the policy change, he sent an Email of complaint, and the head of the golf program (I'm sorry, I forget his name) sent an Email, explaining the reasons for the change-between that and DH's experiences booking golf, it looks promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter