Solo Deluxe Dining, Apr 30 - May 7, w/pics!

WOW - dont take this the wrong way but you look too skinny to be eating all of that food.

thanks for the reports - everything looked great!

It has been so much fun reading your Dining and Regular Trip Report! Thanks for sharing! As someone going on her first solo trip in August I really appreciate you telling us all about your trip!

Allyson

Thank you for an absolutely great bunch of reviews!! It's been a pleasure reading them and seeing all the wonderful pictures! :hug:

you are so welcome, glad you enjoyed!

Awesome reporting! Check mine out if you get a chance! I look fwd to more reports!

thanks! and ooh, i will def check yours out! :thumbsup2

Thanks again for sharing your reviews with us, I have really enjoyed them. Looks like some tasty snacks too.

Laur's princess:

you're welcome, and yup, very yummy!

Great reviews Marsh! Liiking forward to your August reviews!

thanks, i'm looking forward to august too!

Marcia--

Awesome report, I really, really enjoyed it!!

Joanie

aw, thanks!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your reviews with us!:goodvibes

you are very welcome!

loved your reviews and all the wonderful photos - thanks, marsha!

(especially loved the snacks at the end!!) :goodvibes

thanks so much!

Thank you for your fantastic reviews. I really enjoyed them, although I'm now planning on gaining at least 10lbs when we do the DXDDP after seeing all the food you get!!

hehe, yeah, seriously, you can't eat it all! don't try!

Those snacks look really good. I'll have 24 snack credits when I go, :faint: and I don't know how I'm going to use them all.

24! woah! water. i recommend water and powerade :thumbsup2

Thanks for all your hard work, I am sorry it is over but can't wait to find out how your Aug. trip goes. Will everyone be able to keep up with you?

i know, it's sad, but august is getting closer! oh believe me, they'll all out eat me then!

Thanks so much, I've really enjoyed reading your dining reviews - it's given me lots of ideas for my first solo trip next year :goodvibes

you're welcome! so glad i could help you out!

Greatly enjoyed reading your reviews! Have a fun trip in August!

thanks so much!

Thank you for the reviews. Was the French Toast Loaf available as a snack? When I went in May, I asked and was told it wasn't a snack.

french toast loaf was definitely a snack credit. i think it's like $3.95, so it meets the "under $4, single serving" rule. maybe you just got someone who was misinformed? i'd try again!

Thank you for the reviews!

I am definitely going to have to try out that pretzel from the launching pad!

thanks, and enjoy!

Thanks for the great pictures and reviews. You had my mouth watering the whole time.

you're welcome, and thanks!

Wow!!!!!!! The thought of all that sugar makes my teeth hurt:hyper:

Super report. Looking forward to your next one after your August trip. Have a great time

thanks, i look forward to sharing it!

Thanks for all your hard work on a great report! I so enjoyed reading it. Your photos were great.

Cyndi

thank you!

How have I missed this thread? The pics and reviews were awesome, thanks Marcia!!!!!:thumbsup2

thanks a bunch!

WOW - dont take this the wrong way but you look too skinny to be eating all of that food.

thanks for the reports - everything looked great!

haha, yeah, well, remember, i didn't actually eat everything you saw!

Fantastic reviews! :thumbsup2

thank you!

Thanks for your great reviews :goodvibes

you are welcome!

It has been so much fun reading your Dining and Regular Trip Report! Thanks for sharing! As someone going on her first solo trip in August I really appreciate you telling us all about your trip!

Allyson

ooh, enjoy your solo trip so much! you will have a blast!

Thanks for the great report. You are talking me into doing the Deluxe instead of the regular dining plan!!!!!!!

Hi Marsh! I was searching for a review of the Plaza restaurant, and found your Dining Review! :yay: I've already read about half of the thread, but am subbing to fully finish it later. I am a fan of Pho soup - your "more than half-eaten" bowl picture was funny! Love your photos! :goodvibes

P.S. I am going solo for the Princess Dinner in Norway!;) Thanks for giving my confidence a little boost...I was wary about going there by myself (none of the boys wanted to meet Princesses)....It looked like you had solo fun, so I'm looking forward to it now more than ever. Btw, did they charge to add the picture to your Photopass account? Was it only the picture with Belle that they added, or did they take more photos and added them?

Hey Miss M,

Aim ( to the left ) me if you get a chance. I cant email as i have just joined and not up to the limit :)

Bri

Great dining report!! I found this earlier and just now finished reading!

Great trip report and dining review! I really enjoyed them both!!! Thanks for sharing!

It looks like we may be at WDW at about the same time! Hopefully, there will be some Dis meets!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter