Solar Powered Hat Fan !

Well, now, this just looks too neat! I'm going to give them a try--thanks for the info!!

We had a solar power car fan,everytime you turned a corner or drove under a shade tree,the fan would stop and you would need to re-adjust the solar panel to get the fan going again. I would HATE to have to mess with that at WDW!!

I love my solar hat, but my son said he absolutely refuses to walk with me if I wear it. Of course, I'm going to wear it!!! My job as a parent is to thoroughly embarrass him.

Seriously, it doesn't create a huge breeze, but it does do a little.

Belle1962, Maybe you could use it on a stroller if it's out of the child's reach-there isn't a guard on the fan though I'm sure it isn't dangerous-better to be safe. I think that The Right Start catalog has stroller fans and I have seen some at Babies R Us. I just found a baby fan at: www.babyuniverse.com/pro.asp?id=25169&catid=61 .

Many hats make you feel hotter because of the way they press against your forehead. I haven't tried one but I think the floppy hat (that the main character on Gilligan's Island weares if you saw that old TV show) is more comfortable.

If the solar cooled hat is uncomfortable to wear and if the person who said the cooling effect is minimal is correct, it may not be worth buying.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

I just ordered a pair of these--8.00 each and 5.95 shipping--so if they come in time I'll post back about June 10th to let y'all know how they work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter