Social Disney-ing...a Feb/March 2021 Chunky Birthday trip! COMPLETED 8/28!!

Hi Su-Lynn,

I've been away from these boards for a long while now, but I am back and so glad you're still writing your wonderful Trip Reports. I've been on furlough since March 2020 and getting very restless so I'm currently going back and reading all your TRs. I just love your style of writing and never get bored of reading about all your adventures. Basically I'm living my life vicariously through yours right now, as we still have a lot of restrictions here in the UK and were not sure when we can travel again! I need my Disney fix lol

I've never thought of B&C as a dinner place. Lunch? Yes. Treat (ice cream)? Of course! But dinner. No. I have no idea why not.
You can have grilled cheese and tomato soup followed by a sundae for ANY meal. I would eat it for breakfast too. Damn it I wish i had that exact meal right now!
:sad2:
Because walking 43 miles a day isn't enough.
Apparently not!
Really? Wow. I'd probably skip it and try another time/trip.
The thing is, that is probably the shortest time you'd be waiting for cookies. Regardless sf whether you're first in line in the morning, you'll still be waiting. Even with the virtual queue, which can get up to 4 hours on busy days, you still end up waiting when they call you back, they put you in a shorter line and you may wait anywhere from 20 minutes to 45 minutes depending on how fast the parties are in front of you. It's not the most efficient and they should allow you to mobile order, but I think they want it to be so coveted as it adds to the aura of the cookie. if you can mobile order a Gideon's cookie and walk up to get it, the place would definitely not be as talked about as it is currently.
<sigh>
Not being a coffee drinker, I'll pass on that one.
It doesn't taste like coffee though!
Ah! Glad you liked it. I'm a Guy Fieri fan and have visited some of his DDD spots.
I am not a Guy Fieri fan but I liked it!
Well... that's disappointing.
Betcha my choco cookies are better. ::yes::
I bet they are! I make better cookies IMO and I don't even bake that much.
Man that looks good. Tuna, yes?
Yes!!
Anti-climactic.

Unless you have to... you know... go.
Yes...true.
Sulin and Sully... the new Monsters Inc movie from Disney!
It sounds terrible! 😆
Loved the update. Always good food and good company. Looked like a great time.
Thank you! It was a great relaxing day!
Sounds like a great down day at WDW. I can see what you mean about the Gideon cookies being all chocolate chips. The more I've seen pictures and vlogs of them, the more I think they aren't necessarily my type of cookie. But that peanut butter cold brew! It sounds delicious!

Glad you had a fun dinner at Beaches and Cream and a nice evening at Martha's Vineyard.
Yes! The cookie was definitely all chocolate chip and then cookie dough. It's fine but not something I'd be clamoring for. The cold brew though...YUM.
I love Beaches n Cream!! :)

You can have grilled cheese and tomato soup followed by a sundae for ANY meal.
Definitely!!
I would eat it for breakfast too. Damn it I wish i had that exact meal right now!
:laughing:

And... yes! Might do that in a couple days. :)
The thing is, that is probably the shortest time you'd be waiting for cookies. Regardless sf whether you're first in line in the morning, you'll still be waiting. Even with the virtual queue, which can get up to 4 hours on busy days, you still end up waiting when they call you back, they put you in a shorter line and you may wait anywhere from 20 minutes to 45 minutes depending on how fast the parties are in front of you. It's not the most efficient and they should allow you to mobile order, but I think they want it to be so coveted as it adds to the aura of the cookie. if you can mobile order a Gideon's cookie and walk up to get it, the place would definitely not be as talked about as it is currently.
I'm sorry, but... I ain't waiting hours for a cookie. Especially if my own are better... and I can buy the best cookies just downtown here.
It doesn't taste like coffee though!
Oh, really! Huh.
I am not a Guy Fieri fan but I liked it!
I should clarify. I'm not a Guy Fieri fan either... more a DDD fan and he hosts that. :)
I bet they are! I make better cookies IMO and I don't even bake that much.
Well, there ya go.
It sounds terrible! 😆
A sure money loser! :laughing:

You are selling me on staying at the Riviera one of these trips
I think you will really enjoy it! It's so pretty and it feels like you're away from all the hustle and bustle.
I have heard similar reviews about Gideon’s cookies. I haven’t tried these yet.
It's good to try once, you might love it!
The peanut butter cold brew sounds so yummy
It's delicious!!
Ahh so nice to me up with two of the nicest epic ladies. I miss them!
Always fun seeing Epic trip friends!!!
Hopefully we all can meet up again one of these days. I think quite a few of us will be there for the 50th celebration 🎉
Yes for sure!! Can't wait to see you all again!
What a fun day! And the inside of Gideon's definitely has a Harry Potter feel to it. Too bad I wasn't at Disney so you could have unloaded cookies on me :rotfl: Every tooth in my mouth is a sweet one :laughing::laughing: So nice you got to meet up with some friends at B&C too! Great end to a great day :thumbsup2
LOL Tracy if you were at Disney I'd definitely have shared our bundle of cookes with you! :)
I think you would have liked it more than me!!
Finally caught up to page 9 - great to see another one of your fun trip reports!

(and a belated happy birthday! 🎈)
Aw thank you so much!! :)
Hi Su-Lynn,

I've been away from these boards for a long while now, but I am back and so glad you're still writing your wonderful Trip Reports. I've been on furlough since March 2020 and getting very restless so I'm currently going back and reading all your TRs. I just love your style of writing and never get bored of reading about all your adventures. Basically I'm living my life vicariously through yours right now, as we still have a lot of restrictions here in the UK and were not sure when we can travel again! I need my Disney fix lol
Hi Monica, thank you, that is the sweetet message ever! I'm sorry about your furlough, it's so crazy these days, my sister also is furloughed since last year so she's looking for other opportunities so she can go on more Disney trips! LOL. Hope you get to visit Disney again in the near future. The parks will be there waiting to welcome everyone with arms wide open!

I'm not sure how I missed this, but I'm glad to see another TR happening!! It's great to live vicariously!!!
Hi Kathy!! Great to see you here! I just started this TR after a year away from the DIS. Hope Canada opens it's borders soon so you can travel to the World!

And... yes! Might do that in a couple days. :)
Lucky you!
I'm sorry, but... I ain't waiting hours for a cookie. Especially if my own are better... and I can buy the best cookies just downtown here.
OK now you owe me a cookie so I can be the true judge.
I should clarify. I'm not a Guy Fieri fan either... more a DDD fan and he hosts that. :)
Ah ok, yes I agree! I enjoy watching DDD.
A sure money loser! :laughing:
Starring D-list celebrities and a low budget!

Riviera looks lovely as always!! Also super glad that you got the lie flat seats. I fly American and Delta and never have luck going to MCO. I did luck out last week on a flight to PHL.

Part 9: First day of Flower and Garden!

Today was the first day of the EPCOT Flower and Garden festival! I got to wear the tank I bought at last year's Flower and Garden, just a few days before Disney shut down.

ACtC-3e3JLb2CfCCWZfwiTEd1wCw89GwxTYagLY1Jz6zck0s_hppiyOjV5D77mRh4hQZHKTi7P1RMch2-_mbmY04gber1mhMvjUG56A6ui-6LTtuOOT-7mSbsvccNwJoCXkVVUzJWtLmQvLQHjpKjS8d7oSRMw=w591-h787-no

We got to sleep in since Epcot opens at 11am, but we didn't expect the Skyliner to have such a huge line to Epcot. Think it is because they have to wait for an empty cabin to arrive from the hub at Caribbean Beach, which is also equally as crowded right before park opening. Needess to say, we waited for a while.

ACtC-3eWpQiZQ4kDYNB5zF_8bzXDtw2mwQD9nNhodoKLO11SGWkIvYMZNTv0hLq3ePhs7nN_TgwtF1jUcXjzAjSKvHPXCHqrvH0FxXeolpk0n865N-uVcSozUgnFJ4hoXz--quNgj_dksuF-vtU1SWQyGsxQeA=w591-h787-no

It took us about 20 minutes to get into a skyliner. Crazy! But I heard that it is different now because they have started sharing cabins again (can anyone confirm this?).

Last skyliner hair pics! We were moving to the Yacht Club for a few nights so wouldn't be relying on the skyliner that much. Also I was going to post a video but for some reason DISboards isn't letting me link videos so I just pulled together some screenshots.

ACtC-3d-1wDps6QMXqM2kOEbOwxkrA4aYhXbiFqWoUxglkX90r_vZZudn9izmaIxawmItoZ7JHWwJ3IUsF4gMd1a9joiW_ZF5hrTH8J23ifCLYZFT8amx4GTESU4xs31esFQlBBw2t4Bf7kmKeLrkkxQD6melg=w712-h554-no

Upon entering Epcot, we met up with Chunkydust, which sadly was the last time we'd see her that week. But that day was for Flower and Garden, which means eating, our favorite activity, YAY!

ACtC-3cpIsk8Wunj561e30JvXW2x7rNKFIZfXWmYaxOf2Zo0hx9DRNcOz2tqqRTCK_lQRa7iw54p02zIB4nW1rv2Hge_nd-mJn9VWA9PekYL_9idbfCpUI1u9kCFeqaK27oXsxBKGF49QG65a2n_tLQjoifC0A=w477-h635-no
ACtC-3ed5fYjy9AiS04Zi5z8Va7a5wcI7dNiY4p9FStD2Tii1NhzeXg86dG9ydZmqWsg9jHElfLhOHxGqYjFdmkSlzz9Zos6a22oLYzZVDUXpCs9c6L57Gx8W_oxEl3ivJnL_8HhzezFTNtSjSkuCW3HgbUpYQ=w477-h635-no

Walking through World Traveler, it was cool to see all the F&G Merchandise, including lots and lots of Orange Bird merchandise:

ACtC-3diJKzYQEEjOKMc3FWRXM6RkwYeo1Q-mzFksIaLfsI6d3zMRHpksQzf_DAzhyj0L4kGLEmd4_2RPdW4fJDUmwmFruDQyRmR5VY3kUzy0JjrgrQhAwSHqJ65mVuZlOGDQ3JYe2PERZyKn5Pc5OcbAWvJMw=w440-h586-no

I started with a drink, because, why not? It was a perfect start with a La Vie en Rose Slushie from Fleur de Lys: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice. Yum!

ACtC-3dHEBAXw1_DHc-oGEz1BO_3zVkS2dN7q0YiojoC7XVwJwtz_omhBiFnO8uhIAD7dj2dOSBQZKRI6pw-CdTgSotEv0r-qgaFLcIaqS4srso62obIOSvPeVFQWuFv6Fy7bVpYDfiOnjH5kLOE6WlVqirolQ=w440-h586-no

We walked a bit and I spotted the La Isla Fresca booth, which used to be over by the Odyssey but was now near Morrocco, so I got some shrimp: Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce. This is a favorite of mine!

ACtC-3czvOnpu1NoY2I0o4FpNlxpe3JXC-0yLS4ELzw1jFO9O0cXSwSwfRflxRMT1zslLFiNsdQGzroGW_s5c2qiRP7vDrLyd8HeiEGE3gGIccoHZgtmk6zkdX83bP776Efzyz0i_Og3It969z4N5R2sPaT7pw=w440-h586-no

I decided to do the Garden Graze Menu challenge again, where you get a stamp for 5 specific items (they are all vegan I believe) and you get a prize in the end. It's the same prize as last year, which was the Lime Dole Whip in the souvenir cup with a bag of basil seeds. I did this last year and enjoyed it (although Steve accidentaly threw out my cup, don't worry I got a replacement one!). I don't have a picture of the Graze menu but here it is already completed:

ACtC-3d2j0AsoKAcjRwLk9zPPGGnlNsWb7daKfjL8OugKG_fi347rkBtgVwI7yM5C9xOUa5jZYt9sPP9al_C0E576M6nBMirC_PhRMJkGrufrPF9Xe9oHm0H2KmTkpNt5JIsaT6l9LHr3aq09B8JgSDvO-GlxQ=w541-h721-no

There were several new items this year in the challenge so I started off at Taste of Marrakesh, since that was where we were closest to, with this dessert: Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel. This was ok, it was a dense pound cake with a fig topping. I like figs and it reminded me of a fig newton but in a much nicer way.

ACtC-3fZzW9JBkHBx83jsPLt3pCUmRCBaw_q3aonmrf0oU9c6QVFiHmfwf1jcwk-SMgRnUWEcac_2hQjd5EIHBfBDjyp68naH7WJqMjVtjPun-D4m1mmmDCqcJ74dqT2jcBevWnsJwAWrn6gmivaYYxVPvG9fw=w541-h721-no

One done, 4 more to go on the Garden Graze! Even if I didn't complete it on this trip, I would be able to do so on my next trip with my sister in April, so I didn't have to rush to eat everything on the challenge in one day.

We explored a bit of Morrocco. It's really empty back there, it was like a ghost town almost! Still really pretty.

ACtC-3coZnb3Ab5kP5XFON91pLSt5cv0wd81S0OUfZ794l68-P8aDIrvTqw2E_L2BUizeD9PMyQUejPyP0tPuLJCSy671OtSQf_h0DLEhOy7u2L3AK6xSqBJiupIFi2uI_G2V-M6CCnGwD6PNNQnGR64oYIXJQ=w585-h779-no
ACtC-3emftfmQv-rrI-3a4TX1ROjfX7Yk-yhlsVDtwZNCl6fZobPpRFeDRAJptaBNiXI-n1GjzN-DD5XYaG2mAWvDScHqIUGvfWGwtQcUwWxUN80p9ydjwPjyvBTB_2MKuZmSrK3yEIgH1tsraBpMZqJTF5_6w=w585-h779-no

When we passed Japan we headed to the Hanami booth. Usually I'd get Frushi but since I already had something sweet, we opted for something savory, this is the Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.

ACtC-3c0KFnQPq2Qr2twqAN5ySRvVzx0egMJxbCVUfefAKkaIfpqriLK4acXhZIhRsJJp9JrIMMmdnHYv2_5F9-UFXyIWL3Z0cKTkXSahMThtwKipXx4xrrxR-F_11wUbnIimOphFuMdblRgDNpur_G-zAqkaQ=w585-h779-no

This was really good and everyone loved it! The meat was falling off the bone tender and the truffle mashed potatoes were so yummy! It doesn't strike me as particularly Japanese aside from the soy-braising so I consider this is nice East meets West fusion dish.

We saw a cavalcade with the Core Four, which was really nice. I hope they don't discontinue the surprise cavalcades!

At America I stopeed by the Magnolia Terrace booth to get the Cajun-style Roasted Oysters which I had last year and were amazing, but unfortunately this year, they were kinda sad and dry. I've heard and read the same thing among other reviews so maybe the batch i got last year was the exception. I do not recommend unless they find a better way to heat and serve without the oysters getting dry.

ACtC-3fBtKcXN9clqDxWV0UTLEkN1NUIVqxaQydvfVWB_2ZkpFujIAxPtppD5Dxfz2FPWPFYElsU6matd1dQF-gkxfxgpz6lS191ap_Mbq3IXix2OauBo4ZQKWbQmxCCaXnhbzyaLusmFcXUlJ2YXR4n37vFwQ=w585-h779-no

It was a really pretty day today! Probably the best of the week.

ACtC-3fXvoE8mhMcwRmdwklFR5VheveL7rrOc2rjDVDUFzi3wB-_YGy-VnRctdN3Tfj0K2hdd3wBJybS7NHtr4UzWk2Ko9p3_ulczwfWsxaW4xOn4TH3XDVhMMODJ4y_zx-zRPeJPInkXDqx7B2pZqHmPFgdbQ=w585-h779-no
ACtC-3dIXUmJYpyDwnYLoWW2AQSTSqbaFME6QU-t2Dg1Rbi-fB60NDQUaIxYcrZ0xxGFMlD-7-2zwEAcXNDZ-jfLhfyL2OS9pMyMtY2pFTbmYyiqPo-htRiTze-XgWg9hxH6HFO1ZF_A361wGlByBLaSmbpkGw=w585-h779-no

When we got to Italy I had to get an Italian Margarita, so yummy and share an order of the Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce. They were very good! I didn't taste any sausage they were just like mini rice balls with cheese to me.

ACtC-3fNYWrcnhTGAVx37omDVt65uMdPWBhfQBC9TgMXAZUsE0aOHcbS2PovSpfiMG8j72XzzikikXW69DKzfMyhv8tuMEKcuXQDGNNG77meG-va3hAoy0S78BFze0LGq1xQR7Ni3aaR5528PoG1EQr4az_tgg=w585-h779-no

We also had to do the Spike's Pollenation Exploration. The prizes are a set of two melamine plates. It's my first time doing these sort of scavenger hunt challenges. Fun!

ACtC-3fK2DC5AX-s3TYcsm1FzJsP5ghQeh5tarGVe1Q2dtTyWptf0o6clmxOstZgYermNyeGQXWEdQTDCLCoHspvchRen8AcHZ7ORYKfDnMoTo5i-ISu4goJja4ODofMnRaXIVnjazCGyrSmBvfU942sWjOUzA=w585-h779-no

In between this challenge and the story hunt from my family, I had a lot of "homework" to do at Epcot! LOL

Second item off the Garden Graze is the Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning. It was refreshing on a hot day, but I'd much rather have the pineapple covered in chocolate and caramel from Karamel Kusche. However, I have not seen in for about a year. I hope it comes back!

ACtC-3cJg9uRTRW9UVvkATuYkgTryiCGONBn7JfxbiaVw6fpXPQYhEUSmgEaqxwTAQ_Bq_xT_JglubnNnEoWwz-K_oEE_Y_js-qXJC2xyGg9NjvMJD0WGrIUge7URYDcIKFeGrUjeiWPt_3u0vw9NHxUo_th8w=w585-h779-no

I think we were relatively full at that point so decided to do some rides.

Frozen:

ACtC-3d6YcNA0UCMqtP6ZHCIe9NIQS95xoA4cENpXRzWMUgvngB_xAivCcW_cgrdyfM8WfC7WoOyo_Dzmr555O4dyKZkeufoIk-VXa8_61IigGKI6_Kl9JWhm52QRakGbRVDKVTS4jl8V8yMorpdn-gVBg-5xw=w439-h779-no
ACtC-3dN4_Kbq3I-OVKXxc9qqRc7zLQYn6bq4oITIz0OXM_pZAbn5dWfqPiz6ZAXyl1CLchXPPVNsQLO0dRg_dPobaBO1HSVqR3M5_wW3TsyKoiLLw-rLs-cO4Mm91N31aNGy1x6-RGT7Lwwg8UFB8wPtC7s_A=w520-h779-no

And then Test Track!

ACtC-3eE8SYZ3HJeKywwlxLPbm1DmgwKabKmfLMHFp8xkQ5pmc-B1At08yddpXIWdvgoCx3DduaUu2NEXp5L3boI7ftiUthkShkmGr1D4X6qPGMSxIsitRQJ8wPNNIDC0CI7KAMY3Y5RmZzZ9XFWxNXsPAxZgw=w1172-h779-no

We checked out the booth near Test Track and tried the Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta. It was very good and so pretty! It had a strong flavor of goat cheese but I liked how fresh everything tasted.

ACtC-3fC5JGbU6kTxv2fpS--jHC_wUfO2L6HviMEWD9CHPWJgXTcEdxwmsZAYnv56w3h7ltJ1BMF99_fBgBrAAZ96ira0wpctDlBJN8zybhT0wZLdbyN23179NjBmmaA4g0WfB96gEUk08ShVd23X5T1anaXGw=w585-h779-no

Some pictures of my favorite views in Epcot:

ACtC-3ej30K86xYVrD0d5DJam0taeX3cuglkqL-GPStobFPbOvIyJsWohOwBAk1susIuukQRYLnzGn1wjIlh4RQnwdo2pj9KMVTbPYodBZFsFzqKiLIeLmE4Er7rMslAoLRju16XNaCs7Zbls8P-fLW676t6hg=w1039-h779-no

ACtC-3cBG14qJJsC3sKWM3n8ucyYh2ue_gnNThaMIqS967Twma62do4USroGee0EHaehbGDZrVDKjo06L8jZCVAY5GPG-AXNrUCYbAdAo6VXn4LaHdmnriFsgZpGOhe3nxrscV7qrBqVLynUZX-yr17pG6LDjQ=w585-h779-no

ACtC-3ezdn4LKqfhtebqQZr7komvGtSQ-sHkjLjfzaVss87wEPqiSyWVugcQiN_CYKouVKENJ4SVG-ZM2PJUGK788DF5DOGgXPb9UFZ85q1Vbp0PQ1PUvsnLQAEgjVZRn2vPzsFzU4f2jPv2bn6K-FxlSaXISg=w1039-h779-no

ACtC-3c1r0y9v8vlJ8r25DAB8fStaw5EsHr0P6EAzDztIOjuShBv7c756U8dOaw_6VrnIj8g_qwjCBbjBp6ddjHjGiUtmGQYn0ePqlkQlaWp6QTFx8TWJSVk9M4-ZQ8YgTtyT9g3JJ31JW8M6xmruE59EeeXJA=w585-h779-no
ACtC-3dA-QSyxEA81dakalDBgLGdBJLkqh_8C-LX6W6xbcHSwn0K2oX9-SqQACYHqn8blTGbnS_YjJl5lU-EUPUnzVwAD6QKK3_8lcJOCaI0E6CQwCfDzjqQVLq1VLAilAav3kB1Hj2izl4mI097KiEQ3X9tiQ=w585-h779-no

I just LOVE Epcot. That is all.

We followed up with rides on a few favorites:

ACtC-3dj314b2FOpISSoCcQKhP6DTsLmxrLDhFuy-m0XBop886vY5EQZgdzLGYegq7qv3Boi8p95NjNf4rwYeIstULQnCrsp8YhlDwraXz0MPRZOkv8df1VmAkErPUQKc8qN4lyDRXICp9SkFfYyTHKn-F0B8Q=w585-h779-no
ACtC-3d0j7EvnBEjgLnpMoX_Xe2OM53VWJgcdYYNhS5_TZ5-8SBZAldFgaV94aBJF7qI-L3bNfP2Q279tKl44ylClRhlTxYl_OryX0tylqKtpJvs_fop91EuEyzK86bQ_rzxYedICk5O-MhAQHmK1MAJbRBRcA=w585-h779-no

ACtC-3dI-PDwPRjwZBYjAsuorsnMwvxAw9yT6dw6tSkKs64ltZcJIn3yqPRP-w-E2t3ms8zJNeupfRr-qkh6BLMJHM180Su-MQDeMs2dtiuuvcB3vkfAKqAkiRW0G2uO0G2t6aVPSJXASMw9cnlk_-x0_t6RXg=w585-h779-no

Coming up - more F & G Eats and dinner at Topolino's Terrace!

I got to wear the tank I bought at last year's Flower and Garden
We got to sleep in since Epcot opens at 11am, but we didn't expect the Skyliner to have such a huge line to Epcot. Think it is because they have to wait for an empty cabin to arrive from the hub at Caribbean Beach, which is also equally as crowded right before park opening. Needess to say, we waited for a while.
That line is crazy! It should be constantly loading, but... if it's loading upstream... yeah, you're gonna wait. Maybe needs some kinks worked out.
Like that second one. :)
which means eating, our favorite activity, YAY!
You ate your favourite activity?!?
including lots and lots of Orange Bird merchandise:
::yes:: I think Disney has clued in how much people like this merch.
I started with a drink, because, why not?
Of course!!
Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce.
You had me right up until coconut...
Pretty though.
Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips, and Green Onion.
mmm... that sounds really good.
Cajun-style Roasted Oysters
And that sounded even better. Shame it wasn't up to the same standard as last time you had it.
In between this challenge and the story hunt from my family, I had a lot of "homework" to do at Epcot! LOL
You're on vacation! Stop working!
Second item off the Garden Graze is the Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning. It was refreshing on a hot day, but I'd much rather have the pineapple covered in chocolate and caramel from Karamel Kusche.
Yussssss...
And then Test Track!
So... is there plexi between 1st and 2nd rows?
Wow, that's pretty!
I just LOVE Epcot. That is all.
:goodvibes

And some really nice photos too!

I got to wear the tank I bought at last year's Flower and Garden, just a few days before Disney shut down.

Super cute :love:

including lots and lots of Orange Bird merchandise:

ACtC-3diJKzYQEEjOKMc3FWRXM6RkwYeo1Q-mzFksIaLfsI6d3zMRHpksQzf_DAzhyj0L4kGLEmd4_2RPdW4fJDUmwmFruDQyRmR5VY3kUzy0JjrgrQhAwSHqJ65mVuZlOGDQ3JYe2PERZyKn5Pc5OcbAWvJMw=w440-h586-no

I love all of it…it was hard to control myself!

It was a really pretty day today! Probably the best of the week.

ACtC-3fXvoE8mhMcwRmdwklFR5VheveL7rrOc2rjDVDUFzi3wB-_YGy-VnRctdN3Tfj0K2hdd3wBJybS7NHtr4UzWk2Ko9p3_ulczwfWsxaW4xOn4TH3XDVhMMODJ4y_zx-zRPeJPInkXDqx7B2pZqHmPFgdbQ=w585-h779-no

Just perfect !

Some pictures of my favorite views in Epcot:

ACtC-3ej30K86xYVrD0d5DJam0taeX3cuglkqL-GPStobFPbOvIyJsWohOwBAk1susIuukQRYLnzGn1wjIlh4RQnwdo2pj9KMVTbPYodBZFsFzqKiLIeLmE4Er7rMslAoLRju16XNaCs7Zbls8P-fLW676t6hg=w1039-h779-no

:love:

dinner at Topolino's Terrace!

I snagged us breakfast reservations for August but Allie isn't loving the menu so we might ditch. Maybe have to try again with Mike for October ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter