Social City has disney attractions

displaydom.jpg

I've collected all of the park attractions except for the Walt/Mickey statue and the castle. I should get another spin today. :hyper:

Update: I got the Partners statue and the castle. The castle has fireworks!
38646315.png

woot glad I could cause a new addiction LOL

I havent played in a few days I need some of those st00fs

Pete I will have to find you and stop by your city I want to see that castle.

Here's a little tip to get 5 spins pretty cheap.

If you click "Get City Bucks" and look through the promotions you'll find one from VistaPrint for a free t-shirt. You have to pay the shipping but for me that was only $4.61. I've used VistaPrint for business cards before so I wasn't afraid to give them my CC info again.

The designs you have to choose from for the shirt are pretty ugly, and they will put you through 3-4 pages of upsells as you work through the checkout process. Once you complete the transaction you'll get 50 City Bucks in your account. I selected the slowest shipping method and my shirt has already arrived (Anvil brand, cotton).

photo1ugn.jpg

So for $4.61 I got a cheap, somewhat custom designed (you can switch out some of the text), t-shirt and $10 worth of City Bucks.

I spun and got Big Thunder and the Partners Statue. I really wanted IASW, but these are cool too. :)

I got some really lucky spins and now have the castle.

SC.jpg

oh nice, thanks for showing it with the fireworks, hadnt seen that yet :)

Social city is an interesting game, was a bit relaxing I rather enjoyed it actually. The game getting more and more smooth and many items are added. Reminded me a bit of sim city or theme park.

Aengus, Thanks for being my nieghbor. :thumbsup2

Several VMK friends are playing this game. Maybe Playdom will continue to enhance it Disney style or create a whole new game with Disney brand:rolleyes1. One can hope.

I could use a few more nieghbors too!:grouphug:.

So far I have Walt Statue, Space MTn, Big Thunder, Space MTN and Small World.

btw, here is Playdom's Social City forum: http://forum.playdom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Aengus, Thanks for being my nieghbor. :thumbsup2

Several VMK friends are playing this game. Maybe Playdom will continue to enhance it Disney style or create a whole new game with Disney brand:rolleyes1. One can hope.

I could use a few more nieghbors too!:grouphug:.

So far I have Walt Statue, Space MTn, Big Thunder, Space MTN and Small World.

btw, here is Playdom's Social City forum: http://forum.playdom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73

It's definitely cool that they playdom is diving into the brand, one can only hope it expands.

Please add me: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=564242086

Would love to have some DIS neighbors!

Ned....thanks for adding me, I really appreciate it :thumbsup2
Sent a request Iris :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone who added me...I appreciate it!

This is what I get for not checking the dis. I wouldn't have know about the Disney theme if someone hadn't sent me a Mickey statue. Now I'm all back into playing social city.

I really could use some more neighbors!!!! PM me. I have also sent out a few request. Love to have some more DIS people on the list :)

I dont think so Pete

If you have friends in facebook you add them that way. If you don't want to bother people by blindly sending out invites, you can watch your friends feeds and ask the people you see playing it.

Hey, Aengus! Just wanted to add that anyone who's on your fb friends list can look for me, Lisa Ann, and I'll be glad to add you as a friend and neighbor. :)

In case anyone missed this, Social City is offering all players 10 free City Bucks. All you need to do is have 15 buildings. If you already have 15 buildings and don't see those 10 SC bucks, add 1 new building and refresh the game. Pretty sweet deal!

Yep, just build that extra building and you'll get the bucks. I've managed to get all but the Park (fantasy land?). So off to download more free app offers I go! I wish we could trade them, I have two Partners statues and two BTMRR's. Playing this also makes me wish Sim City was a FB game....this is just missing that level of planning and strategy.

I hope everyone got all the attractions...they replaced them with some Spooky mansion series. Hope they bring it back as I still needed 1 more to complete it. Bummer.

Nope, I never got them all. Maybe after Halloween they will bring them back

Like what I would still play Disney games, now that the items are gone, the #ppl went down to 120k and it was at 250k before, I don't have al the attraction of course

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter