Soarin from Scotland to Mickey ;-D ~ June 2009

Congratulations Auntie!!! Wonderful news. It's good you are packing empty suitcases so you can put all the baby stuff in there.

Well 2 more sleeps and we will be off! I have had a hair cut and had my brows waxed and eyelashes tinted! Emma and Katie have had their hair cut. Steve and I have been to our Rock and Roll themed party (v good night but a little too much to drink!) and Emma has been to her party. So lots of things have been ticked off the list!!! Have spent today tidying up and packing cases. Packing is nearly done and the tidying is coming on a treat! Both girls v excited and are sure to drive me mad by Wednesday!

British Airways have so very kindly allocated us the back row of the plane right next to the toilets! :sad2::sad2::sad2: And we can't change them yet! :sad2::sad2: I am so not sitting there while people queue next to me for the toilet bumping me while I am trying to sleep. And the smell won't be ideal I imagine too. We have to call them in the morning to see if we can get something done about moving us. Heres hoping. The plane is not full so there should be no reaosn why we can't be moved somewhere (anywhere) else!

Already dreaming of being in the sunshine. Glass of pink lemonade in hand (why don't we have it in the UK??????) and some salad with your delicious but strangely red french salad dressing (again why not in the UK????)!!!!

Will pop on again before we go!
Hope you are all well!
Lx

:cool1: I am so glad I logged on to catch you before you leave and to say have a happy time in Florida!!! We are at the beach (Cape May New Jersey) right now so I am very bad about getting on the computer.:sad2:
Congratulations on your new nephew! How exciting! You will have a fun time shopping for some Disney baby things.
Yes, enjoy your pink lemonade and a salad with French dressing. ;) Isn't it funny that some things that are so common in one place are not common in another.
Take LOTS of pictures to share with us! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about it all! If I don't get back online before you guys leave have a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes

Glad I am catching you before you go! We just got back two days ago and had a great time!!!!

Hope your trip is a great one and can't wait to here about about it when you get back!!!:goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip! I forgot about the time difference, so you probably won't be on here before you leave.

I hope you have a safe, magical and amazing time!

Well some good news on the flight. After "discussing" with British Airways (with a call centre guy who really could benefit from a course on politeness and customer service) we finally got our seats changed. He said to me "at the end of the day you buy a seat from A to B and if British Airways say that is where you have to sit then you will just have to sit there and that is that". As I said to him the plane is nowhere near full so I would like to know why I can't change my seat. Funnily enough he changed it. We are now not next to the toilets so all is good.

We are nearly all packed up and organised. I keep thinking of things I have forgotten about and seem to have a mental list the size of my arm to get through. I nearly forgot about the buggy!

On the plus side I am so very excited and I really can't wait to get started. The journey is a long one but it will be so worth it when we get there.

Thanks for all the good wishes and I will definitely write a TR when I get back. We have internet at the villa (I think) so I will try to pop on and write a few updates as I go.

Looking forward to maybe catching a few of you when I am over. Take care!
Laura x

Hi guys! Back now and almost back to normal except for some sleep issues but that will settle down I am sure.

Had an amazing time - we all did - and I could happily go back in a second. Had so many happy times and some slight dramas (wouldn;t be a holiday without them would it?) and am looking forward to telling you all about it!

I am now in the world of the unemployed until my course starts on the 24th August so am chilling with the girls through their summer break. Will start my TR very soon I promise!
Laura x

Hi guys! Back now and almost back to normal except for some sleep issues but that will settle down I am sure.

Had an amazing time - we all did - and I could happily go back in a second. Had so many happy times and some slight dramas (wouldn;t be a holiday without them would it?) and am looking forward to telling you all about it!

I am now in the world of the unemployed until my course starts on the 24th August so am chilling with the girls through their summer break. Will start my TR very soon I promise!
Laura x

Enjoy your time off!!! I can't wait to hear about the trip!

Welcome home, I hope you had a wonderful time & can't wait to read all about your adventures.popcorn::

Welcome home! Enjoy your time home with the girls before your course starts. And can't wait to hear about the trip.

Hey, I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering if you were back, I am so glad you had a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter