Soarin' does not have a Mile High Club! Trip report- 8/20 final chapter.

So, do you have to pay to use it or anything for it? :O

Nope! :teeth: Just went to Guest Services in the GCV to get the grilling tools. They asked our villa number and that was it. We even returned them late and there was no cost. :thumbsup2

Enjoying your report, I thought you stayed at Marriott the whole trip. Had to check it out because our room at GCH is so expensive, even with the 40% off. I am sure it will be so worth it though. Your DVC room looks amazing.
Your family is very sweet, hope your kids are starting to settle into the camp routine. My DH and I are pretty much empty nesters, it is a big change, be we enjoy each others company.

Have fun at the GCH- it's fabulous! We stayed at the Marriott the first night only. We knew it would just be for sleep and I get a terrific friends/family rate. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again though- it was nice and clean and roomy.

I am a super slacker with updates and I am working on one now. :blush: Been on a little staycation of sorts. :goodvibes

Are you having a good time with your dh while the kidlets are gone? When do they get back? Is Chloe doing better?

Hey with the free dining they released it save me enough money to pay off the $400 I had left and plus I got almost $200 back!!!!!:dance3: I had been waiting to pay it off just in case they released free dining and my patience paid off. So now my trip is all paid for!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Are you having a good time with your dh while the kidlets are gone? When do they get back? Is Chloe doing better?

Hey with the free dining they released it save me enough money to pay off the $400 I had left and plus I got almost $200 back!!!!!:dance3: I had been waiting to pay it off just in case they released free dining and my patience paid off. So now my trip is all paid for!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Awesome!!! :woohoo: Had you paid it off, could you got money back? Money back and free dining? pixiedust:

I have been having fun. :blush: I kinda feel bad about it but it has been a nice break. Of course I adore them and miss them but it's been nice to have some downtime. We get them Sunday and I am uber excited to hear all about camp and their adventures!

Awesome!!! :woohoo: Had you paid it off, could you got money back? Money back and free dining? pixiedust:

I have been having fun. :blush: I kinda feel bad about it but it has been a nice break. Of course I adore them and miss them but it's been nice to have some downtime. We get them Sunday and I am uber excited to hear all about camp and their adventures!

My TA said yes she would have just cancelled and rebooked so I could get the money back.

Good for you for having fun.:goodvibes We all a need a break from each other now and again. I bet they will have lots of stories to tell you.

My TA said yes she would have just cancelled and rebooked so I could get the money back.

Good for you for having fun.:goodvibes We all a need a break from each other now and again. I bet they will have lots of stories to tell you.

If she canceled and rebooked, would be guaranteed the same room and stuff?

I am slow so you should just be just fine. Good to see you! :goodvibes

I'm caught up! My favorite picture was Joshua with the Indy girls. He looked like he was on :cloud9:!

I also loved all of your pictures of your villa at the Grand Californian. :thumbsup2

The original plan:

Wednesday 6/16:
Grad night DL: 8-9 DCA: 10-6 MM 7-8
Disneyland by 6:30 for MM- Michael grab FP for Indy/Splash at 8 am
• Storyteller’s breakfast
• DCA for rope drop til about 2:00
• Disneyland for 3:30 parade til close
• Fireworks at 9:00

What actually happened……..

As you have probably guessed by now, we did not make it to Disneyland’s MM. :lmao: ! We did make it to Storyteller’s and I would go there again in a heartbeat. We liked it SO much more than Goofy’s Kitchen. The food is better, it’s less noisy, the character interaction is just as good, and it’s cleaner. All plusses in my OCD book.

We had a great time!!!

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

252.jpg

253.jpg

254.jpg

255.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

260.jpg

259.jpg

261.jpg

262.jpg

265.jpg

Continued in next post.................

After Storyteller’s we headed to DCA for a fun filled day….

TSM:
267.jpg

268.jpg

ITTBAB:
270.jpg

271.jpg

Love this:
273.jpg

Heimlich:
274.jpg

GRR:
275.jpg

276.jpg

277.jpg

More TSM:
279.jpg

Pier me Amadeus! I look pregnant:
281.jpg

282.jpg

Screamin’:
283.jpg

284.jpg

285.jpg

286.jpg

288.jpg

We were in DCA the same day. And still we didn't run into each other.:lmao:

Well I am back from all my travels and catching up on your trip report. Sounds like you had a great time! We loved our stay at the VGC also - we even did the cabana's one day - terrific! Hope you are enjoying your staycation!

Great TR and pics! Can't wait to see the rest!
We're headed out in the morning . . . be back next Saturday!

We were in DCA the same day. And still we didn't run into each other.:lmao:

:rotfl: I thought DCA was fairly crowded that day.

Well I am back from all my travels and catching up on your trip report. Sounds like you had a great time! We loved our stay at the VGC also - we even did the cabana's one day - terrific! Hope you are enjoying your staycation!

Welcome home! can't wait to hear about your trip!! :goodvibes

Looks like a great day was had by all!:thumbsup2 I love the last pic of Chloe.:cutie:

She has the look of pure joy on her face! :cloud9:

Great TR and pics! Can't wait to see the rest!
We're headed out in the morning . . . be back next Saturday!

Have a magical trip!!! pixiedust: Did i read on your FB that you are leaving/left Utah????

I thought it was exceptionally crowded that day too. It wasn't as crowded on Friday when I made my solo jaunt over there.

Have a magical trip!!! pixiedust: Did i read on your FB that you are leaving/left Utah????

Thanks! We haven't left Utah, but we moved away from SLC. We'll be living with my in-laws until our house sells and will be starting new jobs in the next few weeks.

I'm reporting live from Disneyland. It's been fun but mega hot--about 10 degrees higher than the forecasts we had the day before we left. We leave tomorrow. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter