• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

When I bring up my purchase history on Ticketmaster it says my purchase was for Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds tour with the 10/09 date. Have they decided to change directions with the concert or is this just a glitch?

Just pulled my order up and it's Miley Cyrus, I think yours just has last years tour name as a glitch of some sorts.

Glitch, as far as I can tell. Everything I can find on the tour still lists it as a Miley tour sponsored by Wal-mart.

Just pulled my order up and it's Miley Cyrus, I think yours just has last years tour name as a glitch of some sorts.

DANG!:headache: I was hoping that maybe they decided to slide Hannah in there for us since there wasn't as big as a response to this tour as there was to the Best of Both Worlds tour in 07/08.

Trying to decide what to do. DD5.5 just had ear surgery. Dr. says she might be okay to still go to 10/31/09 show in Louisville, KY. We bought the ticket insurance. Not sure if she will enjoy this show as much since its not Hannah. She still enjoys Miley, but would enjoy a Hannah show more. Her follow up visit is 9/29. Thinking about holding off on decision until after reports come in from first show on 9/14.:confused3

DANG!:headache: I was hoping that maybe they decided to slide Hannah in there for us since there wasn't as big as a response to this tour as there was to the Best of Both Worlds tour in 07/08.

Trying to decide what to do. DD5.5 just had ear surgery. Dr. says she might be okay to still go to 10/31/09 show in Louisville, KY. We bought the ticket insurance. Not sure if she will enjoy this show as much since its not Hannah. She still enjoys Miley, but would enjoy a Hannah show more. Her follow up visit is 9/29. Thinking about holding off on decision until after reports come in from first show on 9/14.:confused3

First things first: I hope everything turns out well for your daugther (and you) and the surgery goes perfectly! :)

What type of ear surgery? Would earplugs help (ie: is it the loud noise they're worried about)?

I would hold off, both in terms of seeing what's going on after the 1st show AND after your daughter's follow up to make a final decison. I'm not sure of the terms of the insurance...but I don't think that would be too late, would it?

We're considering, depending on the set list, skipping Metro Station (either showing up late if they're an opening act, or making a bathroom break if they're used like the Jonas Brothers were during the last tour). I've heard their music...and I'm not sure I'm comfortable exposing my 7 year old daughter to it. We're waffling.

But luckily my daughter likes Miley's music too. And my understanding is that she has access to some (if not a lot) of the Hannah catalog, too. We'll see.

Just curious...how much are these tix going for? I figure it's too late for me to score any, but just wanted to know.

Just curious...how much are these tix going for? I figure it's too late for me to score any, but just wanted to know.

We paid $80 apiece for floor seats. Those were the most expensive tier....I think the range was $40 - $80.

One thing: It's a "ticketless" show. You buy admission with your credit card (CC)...you don't get tickets. You bring THAT CC to the show, they swipe it and hand you your seating assignment slip (which you DO know, precisely, when you buy your admission).

We are going to the Milwaukee show and my daughter cant wait... I was told there will be Hannah and Miley songs both and that this may be the last time she will be doing Hannah songs in concert... we shall see.... all rumor of course... this will be my DD's 1st concenrt

We are going to the Milwaukee show and my daughter cant wait... I was told there will be Hannah and Miley songs both and that this may be the last time she will be doing Hannah songs in concert... we shall see.... all rumor of course... this will be my DD's 1st concenrt

Ditto all the way around (well, except we're going to the Hartford show AND she doesn't know yet..but she will).

We've "heard" that she has access to at least some (and maybe most) of the Hannah songs this tour, especially the stuff from the movie and the 3rd season soundtrack. We'll see if it's true.

It will also be our dd's 1st concert. :)

That is great to hear that she may be singing some Hannah songs. I know my DD will enjoy the concert regardless, but the more songs she knows the better (especially for $80 a pop...LOL).

Our concert is not 'til December, so I am also looking forward to hearing reviews of the earlier concerts.

pilferk - great video. I teared up, too, just watching it.

We live in Vermont and are taking our 8 & 9 year old DDs to the Hartford concert on November 12, too! They are getting the tickets for their birthdays at the end of the month. I hope there are a lot of Hannah songs, too.

First things first: I hope everything turns out well for your daugther (and you) and the surgery goes perfectly! :)

What type of ear surgery? Would earplugs help (ie: is it the loud noise they're worried about)?

I would hold off, both in terms of seeing what's going on after the 1st show AND after your daughter's follow up to make a final decison. I'm not sure of the terms of the insurance...but I don't think that would be too late, would it?
Thank you! Everything went as well as could be expected. She had her last set of tubes put in when she was 18mo old. We thought both had fallen out. She started having a bunch of trouble with her left ear in April. Turns out a leasion had grown over the tube in her left ear. Because they had to remove the tube and the lesion, she had to have some sking taken from behind her ear and placed over the area they removed so that it would act like a graft and close the hole in that area. We are supposed to try to avoid any extremely loud noises that could cause the graft to vibrate and come loose. An earplug "could" help but its not a guarantee.

As far as the insurance, it wouldn't be too late. We have up until 14 days after the event to file a claim for the reason we couldn't attend. I think we are going to wait it out and see how it goes. Thanks!

Has anyone seen the concert yet?? If so, what was her song line up?

I've read reviews of the first couple shows. They mention that she's staying pretty far from the HM catalog, doing more stuff off of Breakout, the Walmart EP (party in the usa, etc), some stuff from "Meet Miley Cyrus", etc. She is doing some stuff (the climb, Hoedown Throwdown) from the movie soundtrack, as well.

She has NOT done "Best of Both Worlds", FYI.

The reviews say she changes her clothes somewhere between 8 and 10 times during the show. :) Both reviews were generally positive, but not glowing. Then again, I'm not sure I'd expect music critics to give this show glowing reviews...not exactly the "Miley Wheelhouse demographic", ya know?

No one has mentioned Metro Station in the reviews. I actually think that might be a good thing because, if they were doing wildly inappropriate material (considering both reviews mention the audience skewed pretty young), I think it would get a mention.

Thanks. I am curious, we have 5th row seats, are we able to bring cameras into the show? I know I saw girls with them at the Jonas Brothers.

That I don't know.

I'm assuming the answer is "yes", but I'm not sure, and it may vary from venue to venue.

MOST venues have lifted the ban on cameras, but not video cameras. In today's age of cell phone cams, the camera ban is almost impossible to enforce...so most venues have just stricken it from their rules.

Most shows/concerts have gone in the same direction.

If you have your ticket receipt, there should be some "fine print" detailing any rules. See if it mentions "no pictures/cameras". If not, you might want to give your venue's Customer Service line a quick call to see.

That I don't know.

I'm assuming the answer is "yes", but I'm not sure, and it may vary from venue to venue.

MOST venues have lifted the ban on cameras, but not video cameras. In today's age of cell phone cams, the camera ban is almost impossible to enforce...so most venues have just stricken it from their rules.

Most shows/concerts have gone in the same direction.

If you have your ticket receipt, there should be some "fine print" detailing any rules. See if it mentions "no pictures/cameras". If not, you might want to give your venue's Customer Service line a quick call to see.

Anyone know about cameras?? We go on Thursday and want to be ready. of course I would love to bring my SLR camera, but that might be too much?!?

Anyone know about cameras?? We go on Thursday and want to be ready. of course I would love to bring my SLR camera, but that might be too much?!?

I don't know about this show, but most venues will not allow SLR's only smaller point and shoot cameras.

I don't know about this show, but most venues will not allow SLR's only smaller point and shoot cameras.

Kinda figured that...I have a smaller point and shoot one that I will bring...hopefully I will get some good ones from the 5th row :banana:

My DH and DD just went. Loved the show. He took a camera. The shots look so dark. They really did not turn out too good. It is a really dark show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter