• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

I got tickets during the presale for Newark for the Sunday show, Section 9, Row 17 I think. Perfectly fine seats.

Why I went back for the AmEx presale, I don't know. At 11:30am (i.e. not as soon at it started @ 10am), I tried for preferred AmEx seats and it came up with row 17 in Section C. (That's the front left floor section.) I wonder what I could have gotten at 10am through the preferred seats. (And of course with paperless tickets and the 4 ticket maximum PER FAMILY, I couldn't buy better seats and then flip the old ones - even for face value.)

Overall, it's been fairly easy to get this season. The only tickets I haven't been able to get were Taylor Swift.

For this show, I think the economy, lack of "Hannah", and the paperless tickets all contributed in varying degrees.

Bottom line for me is that these pre-sales may not be such a good thing in combination with the ticketless sytem. Buying early can lock you in to worse seats and that seems counter-productive for a fee-based fan club. Prior to the paperless system, when demand was so high, just having an extra shot (or shots, with credit card presales) at getting tickets added value to the paid membership. But now, if they're going to have to "extend" the presale because it doesn't sell out, then have better tickets available to AmEx holders, or the GP after.....grrrrrr.

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

I got tickets during the presale for Newark for the Sunday show, Section 9, Row 17 I think. Perfectly fine seats.

Why I went back for the AmEx presale, I don't know. At 11:30am (i.e. not as soon at it started @ 10am), I tried for preferred AmEx seats and it came up with row 17 in Section C. (That's the front left floor section.) I wonder what I could have gotten at 10am through the preferred seats. (And of course with paperless tickets and the 4 ticket maximum PER FAMILY, I couldn't buy better seats and then flip the old ones - even for face value.)

Overall, it's been fairly easy to get this season. The only tickets I haven't been able to get were Taylor Swift.

For this show, I think the economy, lack of "Hannah", and the paperless tickets all contributed in varying degrees.

Bottom line for me is that these pre-sales may not be such a good thing in combination with the ticketless sytem. Buying early can lock you in to worse seats and that seems counter-productive for a fee-based fan club. Prior to the paperless system, when demand was so high, just having an extra shot (or shots, with credit card presales) at getting tickets added value to the paid membership. But now, if they're going to have to "extend" the presale because it doesn't sell out, then have better tickets available to AmEx holders, or the GP after.....grrrrrr.

We actually bought the membership not for the early ticket access (we bought well after the '07 tour, in Aug of '08) but because our eldest asked for it for her birthday, so....for us, the ticket access was an added bonus.

I agree...THIS time it doesn't look like it will be AS valuable as it was for the '07 tour. On the flip side, having 3 chances (and only needing one) to get tickets sort of made us feel a LOT less worried we'd get them.

On how they handle the ticket presales: We were told that about 5,000 seats per venue were allocated to the Mileyworld presale...about twice what was allocated for the '07 Mileyworld presale. I don't know if that's true, but if it is....I'd gather that may have contributed some to the "late" availability of those seats. I think they probably take the "good seats" and divy them up relativley equally between the Mileyworld presale, the Amex presale, and the GP. So, on that front, you're probably right.....the Mileyworld membership might not get you a LOT better seats. Especially considering that the "demand" coming from AMEX card holders is likely a smaller subset than the "target audience" that makes up the Mileyworld membership.

But still...we got floor seats, 2nd section from the front, second row. I'm perfectly fine with those! Sure, I wouldn't have minded getting closer, but...

OH, and I think you COULD flip the seats, FYI...especially if you're already at the show. Bring both cards, meet the buyer and their party, go to the entrance swipe one card, show ID, get 4 seat assignments. Swipe the other, show ID, get seat assignments and give whichever 4 go to the buyer to them.

I've done something similar at a ticketless show.....they didn't give me any problems. 2 different cards (the limit is per CC), but we had a large group going to the show...and we didn't NEED to sit together (but we ended up pretty close together, anyway). They didn't question me at all...but maybe that was just Hartford. They can be pretty lax at the gate, anyway.

It's 20 mins after 10am. How did everyone fare with general sales? For San Antonio Tx they are going fast. We ended up in the noise bleed section but we are close to the stage. So hopefully it will be a good view!

We somehow ended up with great seats! We're in section B (center stage) row 3! Good luck to those of you in other time zones! :goodvibes

We somehow ended up with great seats! We're in section B (center stage) row 3! Good luck to those of you in other time zones! :goodvibes

Congrats on your great seats! Thats awesome!

Is that for the San Antonio concert? We're in section 210 row 11 seats 7-10. I've never been to the ATT center there so I don't know how big or small this place is. One review said it's small but I guess we should be happy with what we got! And I only spent 306.00 instead of the 400.00 I was willing to pay.

I just got three tickets... WOO HOO.... so excited... had floor seats at 1st but quickly switched to Lower Level as my DD is only 5 and might have a hard time on the floor... still great seats and we cant WAIT!!

i called right at ten for boston. i could not get 4 seats together, but when i lowered the number to two we got floor seats floor f row 8. glad to see other ppl are able to get tickets, but just wish we could have gone together, I mean gotten four seats together, seems like 10 on the first day of the sales is early to not be able to get four seats together.

As of right now Atlanta only has tickets left for 1. Glad I was able to get tickets on Monday. :goodvibes :banana: for all who got tickets.

I got pretty good seats for Cleveland. I got on right at 10am, and we got the section closest to the stage (not floor), row 6. My DD is only 6 so I did not want floor seats; unless you are super close, it will be difficult to see.

My only complaint is that Miley is not coming to Pittsburgh. We have to drive 2.5 hours to Cleveland. Other options were State College, PA (a 3 hour drive), or Columbus (again, 3+ hours).

My DD is so excited. This is her 1st concert.

I was able to get 4 tickets to the Newark, NJ concert when there was the pre sale for Mileyworld members. I was not able to get online until 8pm, so I was surprised there were still tickets left. The seats aren't the best, first level straight back from the stage. I wasn't too worried because we had good seats the last time and with the large video screens I'm sure it will be ok.

We were also able to get 4 tickets via American Express pre-sale for the N.O. show. We are on the 1st level above the floor facing the stage. We got them at 10:15 a.m.

I ended up with 2 extra lower level tickets to the Tampa show(long story) that I will be selling if anyone is (or knows someone who is) interested. I'm not trying to make any money off them; just trying to recoup what I spent on them (face value of tickets plus ticketmaster fees).

When I bring up my purchase history on Ticketmaster it says my purchase was for Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds tour with the 10/09 date. Have they decided to change directions with the concert or is this just a glitch?

When I bring up my purchase history on Ticketmaster it says my purchase was for Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds tour with the 10/09 date. Have they decided to change directions with the concert or is this just a glitch?

:confused3:confused3

Glitch, as far as I can tell. Everything I can find on the tour still lists it as a Miley tour sponsored by Wal-mart.

I got my daughter tickets during the presale. This'll be her first concert! So much fun!!! :cool1:

I got my daughter tickets during the presale. This'll be her first concert! So much fun!!! :cool1:

Yup, us too. During the Mileyworld presale.

We're giving them to her, tomorrow, for her birthday. She has NO clue. :)

Show isn't til November. I may have to find a way to bottle the energy, and sell it, til then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter