• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

And the ebay/craig's list tickets. All the credit card holder has to do is be the one to pick up the tickets at will call the day of the show. Once the tickets are picked up, anyone can use them. At least that's how I understood it.

They're not doing it that way though. Your credit card is scanned as you enter the venue to for this tour. No will call at all this time around.

I wouldn't buy tickets off there for ANYTHING. Besides the fact that it is ticketless...you won't have anything in-hand that will get you in. What if no one shows up? And there is also a big possibility that those tickets could be cancelled.

I agree! I have a feeling all of us going will probably witness at least one group that bought tickets off Ebay and not be able to get in :sad2:

I am still going back and forth on this one. I elected not to do the fan club - hoping to get something with regular ticket sales (anyone know when they go on sale?) for Hartford, CT.

Now I wonder if I should even do it at all. Argh!

Denae

Hi Denae

They go on sale Saturday morning at 10am. I got the presale ones and I didnt get great seats, but I got seats! I am trying to win through 96.5tic so go to their website and register. They are giving out a bunch of tickets on the radio. PM me if you need a link to their site.

They're not doing it that way though. Your credit card is scanned as you enter the venue to for this tour. No will call at all this time around.

Ah, I misunderstood the instructions. Didn't realize the credit card scan took place right at the entrance.

Guess we better get there early!

According to an e-mail I just got, presale tickets are still available and if you join the club now you will get an instant presale code.

Looks like Miley is not getting the response that Hannah did last tour. Got an email this morning saying presale tickets are still available. There were previously only good until 10pm yesterday.

As for the all acess thing. Not worth the money in my opinion. Plus I've already got seats in the 15th row. That says it gives seats in the first 25 rows. If I paid more then got a seat further away I'd be highly upset.

And the ebay/craig's list tickets. All the credit card holder has to do is be the one to pick up the tickets at will call the day of the show. Once the tickets are picked up, anyone can use them. At least that's how I understood it.

Looks like you are right...could be the economy...but more then anything I think it is because people want HANNAH and her music, not Miley.

Looks like you are right...could be the economy...but more then anything I think it is because people want HANNAH and her music, not Miley.

Could be that, Could be that Metro Station isn't the greatest opening act where the little ones are concerned. My DD is 5 and LOVES Miley, but I'm not sure if I want her to hear Metro Station. I like their sound, but am just not comfortable with my 5 yo seeing them.

I totally get it for Miley and her career though...I think she is trying to get away from the little kid stuff some and do her own thing.

Could be that, Could be that Metro Station isn't the greatest opening act where the little ones are concerned. My DD is 5 and LOVES Miley, but I'm not sure if I want her to hear Metro Station. I like their sound, but am just not comfortable with my 5 yo seeing them.

I totally get it for Miley and her career though...I think she is trying to get away from the little kid stuff some and do her own thing.

Metro Station will be interesting...

My DDs love Miley too, but sure like Hannah. And sadly a LOT of her following are the girls that are watching Hannah Montana. I get what she is trying to do for her image, but this could also negatively impact it.

I also wonder if it's not lack of advertising up to this point? I hadn't heard about it until I saw this thread over the weekend. Just this morning I saw the first commercial on local tv for it, it was for the American Express presale tomorrow. None of mine or my daughters friends knew about it until I posted about getting tickets on Facebook.
I'm betting for the general sale Saturday they sell a lot of tickets.

I also wonder if it's not lack of advertising up to this point? I hadn't heard about it until I saw this thread over the weekend. Just this morning I saw the first commercial on local tv for it, it was for the American Express presale tomorrow. None of mine or my daughters friends knew about it until I posted about getting tickets on Facebook.
I'm betting for the general sale Saturday they sell a lot of tickets.

Interesting, here in Minnesota it was on the news so my girls knew the day that I found out just by the TV being on at daycare. Regardless, it will be a sell out.

Does anyone have a list of Miley songs? I guess I am going to have to do some looking so I know what songs to expect...

Does anyone have a list of Miley songs? I guess I am going to have to do some looking so I know what songs to expect...

These are the ones I found:

From Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus

See You Again
East Northumberland High
Let's Dance
G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)
Right Here
As I Am
Start All Over
Clear
Good and Broken
I Miss You

From Breakout

Breakout
7 Things
The Driveway
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Full Circle
Fly On The Wall
Bottom Of The Ocean
Wake Up America
These Four Walls
Simple Song
Goodbye
See You Again

From The Hannah Montana Movie

Don't Walk Away
Hoedown Throwdown
Dream
The Climb
Butterfly Fly Away

Duet with Billy Ray

Ready Set Don't Go

Miley needs to remember that it's "Hannah" who got her where she is now. Cause it sure wasn't "Daddy's" career that helped.

I agree about the attention for this concert is not like what the other one had.

O/T.....I know her brother is part of Metro Station, but which one is he? Please tell me he isn't the one with all the piercings on his face. Is he really Billy Ray's kid? If so.........:eek:

These are the ones I found:

From Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus

See You Again
East Northumberland High
Let's Dance
G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)
Right Here
As I Am
Start All Over
Clear
Good and Broken
I Miss You

From Breakout

Breakout
7 Things
The Driveway
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Full Circle
Fly On The Wall
Bottom Of The Ocean
Wake Up America
These Four Walls
Simple Song
Goodbye
See You Again

From The Hannah Montana Movie

Don't Walk Away
Hoedown Throwdown
Dream
The Climb
Butterfly Fly Away

Duet with Billy Ray

Ready Set Don't Go

When I look at that list...that is still a LOT of really good songs. Now I am less concerned about her...and more concerned about the opening act! :rotfl2:

I was telling DH that I think we all (kids included) need ear plugs!

Miley needs to remember that it's "Hannah" who got her where she is now. Cause it sure wasn't "Daddy's" career that helped.

I agree about the attention for this concert is not like what the other one had.

O/T.....I know her brother is part of Metro Station, but which one is he? Please tell me he isn't the one with all the piercings on his face. Is he really Billy Ray's kid? If so.........:eek:

I agree!!

As for her brother...YES he is the pierced kid!! :eek:

A lot of the concert sites will release presale codes for concerts through their website. So if you don't want to pay $$ for a mileyworld membership you might try googling the arena for your town and signing up for their email newsletters.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but...wouldn't work for the Mileyworld codes.

EACH member got their OWN unique code, good for 4 tickets. That's it. If you tried to use it to buy more than that....didn't work. I know because I just wanted to use it to check how fast seats were going AFTER we bought ours...and it wouldn't let me. Told me that the code had already bought the max seats allowed.

I have read there are presale dates for American Express, also. Not sure if this is is a code or just use the card. I need to see if I can find more information.

Laura

Just use the card (and it's still going on).

Tomorrow (I think) is general onsale date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter