So who here is waiting to close????

TnRobin

The prodical child
Maddening isn't it.

I had almost forgot how crazy you are waiting to close. We mailed our contract back a little over a week ago and got our Financing approval letter today. I want to close NOW. I want my points. I wanna book my cruise.

(Singing slightly off-key)

Oh just sittin' here singing those Waiting-To-Close Blues

(Okay way off-key)

Right there with you Robin.

Sent all the papers back on 4/30. Not sure when my closing is going to be. I've heard two dates, 5/16 and 5/30. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if I can get a real answer.

We signed and sent in the paperwork for our second add-on on April 6 and closed last Wednesday. On Thursday I made a reservation using the points. It was so exciting to get those extra points!

When I called checking on it the Tuesday before, the castmember told me all of their closings are on Wednesdays, so that it would either be the next day or wouldn't happen for another week. Luckily it was the next day!

Sent our paperwork back last week....the estimated closing date was listed as 5/29. I'm waiting for word from those staying at AKL on points so I probably won't be making a ressie until a few weeks after that anyway.

Hook, I need to borrow a few point to go on my cruise. Can't borrow until you close. :)

Hi Robin!! Maybe you could end up closing early. When we bought VB points, our estimated closing date was May 15th but we ended up closing on May 6th. Made ressies that very same day. YAHOO!!:D

My guide was extremely helpful in helping me to use banked and borrowed points to make a reservation for Vero Beach the week before Easter. I couldn't reserve, but the rooms have a hold on them. I am schedule to close the first week of June; after that the hold nights roll into my reservation.

TnRobin, this may be limited to reserving at your home resort, but you might want to press your guide to help you out. Mentioning the recission period will help too, if you are still within the time period (no guide wants to lose a sale).

Good luck.

DanG

Just sent back papers for 50 point add-on at VWL. Presently have 235 BWV points. Funny how it always seems you should have gone for more! Why didn't I make it an even 300?:rolleyes:

We bought an add on of 100 at VWL and are waiting for closing. I needed those points to book one more night on our reservation and they would not hold it for me. How do you get that done? We have 200 at BW and now I wish we had added at least 50 more at WL---too late. We are supposed to close next week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter