So what's your CRV Price Limit?

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
In response to the thread on how many CRV points are you planning to buy? What's you "upper limit" on pricing for those points?

I think right now the "offical" price is $104 for VAK. What would you pay for CRV? How high is TOO high?

They really have to keep the price/point in line with what is being charged at other resorts, other than a reasonable amount of annual increases.

If they want to make CRV more expensive, they have to do it through the points/night charges. I think a bigger issue will be how many more points (if any) will a room be at CRV than at the other resorts.

Personally, given that a CRO room at the CR isn't that much more than a CRO room at Beach Club / Boardwalk, I don't think they can get that much more via DVC.

I'd hate to see anything more than $110 a point, unless:

1) DVC sets up a new level of DVC membership:idea: , as in only CR members' points could be used to reserve points (no 7 month window). The unbooked suites resorting to DVC inventory. Possibly followed by construction of or reallocation of resort inventory in other monorail resorts to DVC; with exclusive booking privledges.

2) DVC throws in a "gimmie", say 2 length of stay passes/room credit for every visit.

I do worry about the maintenance costs in case CRV would be held responsible for % of the existing annual monorail expenses and future maintenance/rehab.

Latest posts

facebook twitter