So what ya asking Santa for?

I am asking for Christian Bale and Ben Affleck

Ok, I'll take James Marsden and Chris Evans ::yes::

jamesmarsden130107.jpg

fantastic4-chris-evans-1.jpg

Since Paul and I just got back from our trip to Africa we decided to keep Christmas to a minimum this year. We decided on one gift that we both could use and I purchased it on Amazon today...........
Can't wait for my HD Tivo to arrive:banana:

Since the husbear and I are spending WAY too much money going to DLR for 3 days next weekend (we're addicted to buying pins), we're only buying each other one small gift to exchange. Thank you Jebus, because I was worried I was going to have to shell out more money after buying us rings.

Ok, this relationship has become quite expensive........

Santa needs to bring me another credit card or pay one of mine off. :)

I will ask Santa for a Palm Tree, a warm day, at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Stormalong Bay.

Actually Santa has already arranged this trip for the middle of May.
5 Nights at the Beach Club Villas, and 4 Nights at the new Animal Kingdom Villas.

Santa, I could use a better compact Camera with HD video and optical image stabilization, in the color of Red. Or World Peace, whatever.

Happy Holidays Everyone !

Phil

I originally said that we shouldn't really go crazy with gifts this year since we just booked our flights to Japan, will be getting crazy $$ tattoos, etc... so I just asked for a new spatula and apron. True.

Then I changed my mind said, "forget that" and asked for an Acer Aspire One mini-laptop.

I originally said that we shouldn't really go crazy with gifts this year since we just booked our flights to Japan, will be getting crazy $$ tattoos, etc... so I just asked for a new spatula and apron. True.

Then I changed my mind said, "forget that" and asked for an Acer Aspire One mini-laptop.

Can't get on the DIS with that can You? :guilty:

i think the biggest Christmas gift for me is FREE DISNEY TICKETS what do you say?
Merry Christmas to all of you.
:love: :santa: :love: :santa:

Well, I've already bought myself 3 gifts. So at this point, I'm asking Santa for a miracle and bring me a guy to take me on a date.

yeah, he didn't bring me one last year so Im not counting on it for this year either. But doesnt hurt to ask.

:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter