so what was for supper/dinner?

We had hot dogs on the grill with this goofy thing my Mom used to make.........chopped onions and bell pepper mixed with mustard Hee Hee

I was home alone so I had a turkey, swiss cheese, and tomato sandwich. But I did cook for the middle of the day. DH is on seconds and I had meat loaf, corn on the cob, and fried okra. The corn and okra was from the garden.

<font color=#0066Ff>I had spaghetti with a touch of balsamic vinegar and garlic bread.</font>

LOL Beauty, I could probably pass on it but DH brings it up everytime we have hot dogs!!

I think I am gonna have to make myself something else to eat reading all this!! :D

We're doing Atkins, too. Tonight was seafood night. Salmon (on the grill) for me and Shrimp Scampi for DH. Both served with a veggie stir fry of onions, mushrooms, zucchini, snow peas, and a dash of Tamari for flavor. It was yummy. :)

My Canadian variation on "Mu-Shoo" pork:

I cooked a chicken last night, and deboned it.
Then I fried onions and orange peppers today, reheated the chicken.
Put in a tortilla, sprinkle with hoisin sauce (available in Chinese food section)
Roll the tortilla like a burrito and enjoy.

Tried pineapple-banana-passionfruit for drinks. Why is it called passionfruit??

I picked up some barbeque today. I included potato salad and cole slaw which is all I really wanted. Oh and Oreo cookies for dessert. :teeth:

Wendy's takeout. I had the #1 w/o mayo or ketchup (they forgot the mustard:mad: ), fries and sweet tea.

Well i had band from 6-9 so i kind of ate dinner in stages...lol.

At 5 I ate half of a cheese calzone that i bought at wal mart.

Then when i got home at about 9:15 I had steak that my dad had cooked on the grill, salad, and peach cobbler.

Liver and farfur beans...
Oh yes with a nice Quixante!!!

:earseek:

Pot Luck! Frozen food and leftovers. Consisted of Pork Roast frozen dinner, a chicken pot pie, a leftover pork chop, leftover baked beans, leftover pizza and leftover chicken. Hah, and DS, the real eater, wasn't even home! :p

Tomorrow, I'm planning tacos!! Ooh, so good at home! Lots of prep work and takes up a lot of space but, sooo good!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter