"So this funny thing happened in line at Disney..."

I have small world story, too. This past September, my husband and I surprised our 3 girls with a trip. When we got there, my DD14 was texting one of her friends to tell her where we were. Her friend said she was at Disney, too! Where was the friend staying? At the same resort as we were! Where was she having dinner the next night? At Biergarten like we were - same time and 2 tables away! Then the next day I was walking in HS with DD16 and she said, that looks like my friend Eric sitting on that bench. It was Eric on the bench!
We had Thursday and Friday off from school that week(school started Tuesday, then it was the Jewish holidays) so a lot of NewYork people took the opportunity for a vacation with fewer crowds. Funny that we happened to run into two of them!

Once while waiting for the EPCOT fireworks to start, I was standing next to an elderly lady in a loose fitting sarong. Well all at once she squatted and peed right there! :scared1: As I was standing slightly down hill to her... you can guess I was REALLY trying to get out of the way of the stream coming at me. Now I can understand not wanting to lose a good location... but this was extreme!:scratchin
Nancy princess:

Once while waiting for the EPCOT fireworks to start, I was standing next to an elderly lady in a loose fitting sarong. Well all at once she squatted and peed right there! :scared1: As I was standing slightly down hill to her... you can guess I was REALLY trying to get out of the way of the stream coming at me. Now I can understand not wanting to lose a good location... but this was extreme!:scratchin
Nancy princess:

YOU WIN THIS THREAD!! (Although I don't know if I would call that funny)

This wasn't in line, not even in a park, but still a funny story.

It was probably sometime in the mid 80's and I was probably about 11 or 12 yrs old. We were staying at Ft Wilderness and had spent a day swimming at the pool and my grandma had been video taping us. After getting home we are all watching the videos. Well, there in the background of our video is a little boy, probably 3 or 4 years old. He apparently didn't want to take time out from swimming to use the restroom because he walks up to the edge of the pool, pulls down his trunks and pees in the pool :scared1:

We never saw this happen while we were there, but noticed it for the first time while watching our vacation video.

:rotfl:

We had a similar story.

We were at DCA in the Bugs land area casually checking out the rides with our 2 little ones.
Then out of nowhere a little boy probably 4-6yo(?) must've decided that the ground was ok to do what he needed to do. Pulled down his pants and did his thing.
His mom/grandma/aunt I don't know who, was horrified! :rotfl2:
My DD asked me why that boy did his business over there?
We just told her that he might have really needed to go badly and didn't want to wet his underwear. But to never ever ever ever do that...:thumbsup2

Similar, but not as bad lol. We were in line for buzz/Woody across from TSM and this was the only line over 10 minutes we waited in All week (it was about 40). My 2 year old was soo excited as this was what he was waiting for most. Anyway, we get towards the front, right where ere is the cardboard of the aliens when my husband who was holding him goes "oh no" -- yep he left us a present. Luckily, it wasn't offensive to other people (I let them move ahead so I could test the odor lol) so we stayed.

What cracks me up though is my sons picture with Woody/Buzz hangs proudly in his Toy Story themed bedroom and every time my husband and I look at it we think of he "incident".

Similar story. DD was then about 22 months and we ended up waiting for Mickey & Minnie for about 45 minutes. We're literally 3 people away when she says "peepee", dh offered to take/change her but I didn't want to lose our spot and this was in the old tent/house area in Fantasy Land a few years ago so the line was inside and snaked around and you really couldn't walk out/in. When it was her turn, she announced to Mickey that she had a dirty diaper, and she said it SO proudly. :blush:

You would if you'd seen me trying to jump out of the way in that packed crowd. :rotfl2:
Nancy :blush:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter