So someone took off with the money, what do I do?!

TinkPinkPoem

<font color=deeppink>If you are reading this tag,
Ok, I had set up a trade, put the credits as prize in the kiosk and I tested the quest (my very first time making a quest).

Silly me I had no idea someone could play the quest while you test it.:scared:

I was about to boot the person who walked into the room via teleporter when the other end of the trade had realized what had just happened.The task was easy just to dance and he apparently had clicked the button and left with the money in a heartbeat.:scared1:

I am very mad and I feel violated. I know his title..

Should I report him or did I just learn an expensive lesson? :confused3

Report + how much money did you lose?

7 grand.:headache: On what basis do I report? I mean how can I put it to be justified?

After all, he can claim he only played a quest, which is making me mad.

Sorry to hear that. :hug: Not worth reporting, learn a valuable lesson from that. Always lock your rooms when building and testing a quest.

7 grand.:headache: On what basis do I report? I mean how can I put it to be justified?

After all, he can claim he only played a quest, which is making me mad.

Aww Tink, I'm so sorry this happened to you! :hug: It happened to me once before. I forgot exactly what happened, but someone ended up coming and took the credits. I quickly pressed the boot button (even though the person I was trading with already started the quest). I thought everything was fine, but the person I was trading with was confused and didn't click dance. I know that I made that mistake myself, and there wasn't a way for me to go about fixing it. I ended up having to pay twice as much for the item.

I don't know that there's any way to report this because it's true, the person can just claim ignorance and say that he didn't know it was a trade. If you're short on credits to complete your trade, let me know, I can spot you some credits. :flower3:

Sorry to hear this. :(

Also the report probably would do more harm than good seeing as you aren't meant to trade credits.

It's ok, message me if you want the credits.

I don't know that there's any way to report this because it's true, the person can just claim ignorance and say that he didn't know it was a trade. If you're short on credits to complete your trade, let me know, I can spot you some credits. :flower3:

Thank you so much for your kind offers. They are moving.:disrocks:

Gestures like these make you even sadder when thinking that this game is going to close.

Thanks to the Blackheart Quest I have quite some money in my vault but a loss is a loss.

Also, thanks to a certain Pirate ;) , who was also willing to offer the credits but got back a noooo!! :lmao: I got my Tiki Comforting Rug. And that is the best that came out of this crazy situation.

Also, make the quest something with a secret word.
Only give them the secret word after you get the item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter