so sad my last trip report without a miracle

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone thanks for reading. Let me start by saying I am planning a trip for 8 people to attend Disney World in August 2022. this very well could be the last trip I plan. I have stage 4 esophageal cancer, there is not much known about this cancer except it kills a lot of people fast. So my goal is to visit Disney one more time. Please understand I am a fighter and will out live most of you reading this post, because I need more trips to Disney. Ok so lets get to what I have and were my trip stands. First because of some of Disney's moves we are staying off site ( won't pay their prices with no magic express) so we are staying at magic villas. The sleep all 8 of us with 4 bedrooms awesome right. well ok not really but Disney can only blame themselves. We are getting tickets from wifes work real cheep from usaa. From there still planning the rest looking at 13 days. hoping to do universal and sea world as well any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter