So is ANYONE getting into BoG?

I got reservations for mid May and late Aug, neither at the 180 (or +10) mark. Keep checking!

We got ADR's for BoG this morning for our second MK day. I had to use an old WDW site to get them, but whatever it takes.

It's definitely imperative to keep trying. When we attended a NFL soft open in October a BoG CM had said that reservations were booked solid for 6 months and because our April trip just a bit over 5 months away I didn't even try to score an ADR. Then, in mid-December, I was fooling around with the ADR's we did have and thought I'd just type in a random day of our trip for BoG and much to my delight, not 1 but 2 reservations (5:30pm and 8:45pm) for 5 came up -- I snagged the earlier time slot!

We booked our vacation well after the 180 day mark. I did end up with my choice of 3 BOG reservations just by checking the site everyday. I think I found ours about 40 days out. I wouldn't be discouraged, just keep checking and if nothing turns up, go for lunch.

I strongly recommend that you keep checking. We didn't decide to make our trip in early May until about 100 days in advance. As soon as we decided we were going to go, I started looking for BoG reservations, and there were 3 or 4 options available during the time that we are there.

I JUST got one for Oct 10, 8:50 pm not ideal but it will do if I can't change it. I am going to keep checking everyday too.

I was lucky enough to get a reservation for the week we are there--dinner at 6:15pm on 9/24. That was the only date/time for the week that I saw:) Good luck to all those who are trying!

I managed to get an early dinner 4pm, which was my ideal time, but only on the last full day of our trip (Oct 11th) and only if I split up my group into two different tables.

I managed to get an early dinner 4pm, which was my ideal time, but only on the last full day of our trip (Oct 11th) and only if I split up my group into two different tables.

SHOOT that was my perfect day and time too! Want to switch? :banana:::yes:::rotfl2: I have the 9th at 8:50??? just kidding I don't want to get in trouble ...maybe...

We didn't book our May trip until January so we missed the 180 window. But over the month after we booked I looked daily and quite a few BoG ADRs came up. Some were later than we wanted and others were not our scheduled MK days but I kept taking them and switching when something better came along. Finally scored a 5:40 on our scheduled MK day.

Now my dilemma is my MIL is joining us that day and I'm not sure we'll get her in. I'm going to keep trying. Even if I go to the podium the day we arrive and ask.

Today was my 180 + 10 mark and we got a BoG reservation for 5:25p on 10/11. It will be our last night in the park and a MNSSHP night. So we will spend our last day in the park, eat, and exit by 7pm. It wasn't my first choice, but I worked around it. Online system wasn't working very well so I called in and was able to get all our ADR's pretty much at the exact times we wanted.

I had no problem getting BOG dinner at my 180 day mark (not even +10- b/c it's my first night of my package). I called bright and early and had my choice of times. Good luck!!!

My parents are at the world right now, Sunday night they walked up to BOG at about 8:30ish and were seated within 5min!!

we are planning on doing CS lunch at BOG on one of our days in MK. They do still over the CS for lunch right?

You'll be totally fine...I booked one reservation there for our early May trip at the 180 day mark for 5 people at the time I wanted, no problem. As time went on, I realized that we would have more people in our party, so on Christmas Day, I went on to see if there was a reservation for around the same date/time available for 8 people, and there was.

The rumor is that once every reservation is gone, they're gone - they won't show back up back on the Dining Reservation site if someone cancels a reservation - that's why you won't ever see a random reservation show back up in the system like you would at say, Cinderella's Royal Table or O'hana, etc. They do this to accommodate enough walk-ups and last-minute reservations at the resorts.

If for some very strange reason you do not get a reservation there when your window opens, you could probably just walk up and eat there when your trip comes around. Good luck!

This rumor is simply not true. I went in December opening week of new fantasyland and made a BOG ressie 3 days prior to the day we wanted to go and it was done online. Granted i had also made one on August 20th last year as well and i stalked the site multiple times a day for 3 and 1/2 months but finally got it.

As far as walking up i would say thats out of the question but that is my opinion and what i observed in december

We have. 9:15 pm dinner on 7/29...it was all they had. Although the CMs are very nice about checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter