So I'm Clueless!

dizlover5

Earning My Ears
:confused: Could someone please tell me what a guest of honor badge is and where you get one at. I have read allot of posts talking about them but haven't quiet figured out what it is or where you get them at. Thanks, Clueless

Guest of honor badges are the plastic name plates that have characters (Minnie, Mickey, Pooh, maybe Tigger) and your name. I ordered mine through Gifts of a Lifetime, so I would have them for our trip. I know there are stores at the parks that sell them, but I can't remember which ones. I think if you do a search under GOH or Guest of Honor Badges, you can find a list of places that sell them.

The GOH badges are similar to the ones worn by all the CM's at WDW (their's are all white though, I believe - the ones you can purchase come in several other colors)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter