So I disappeared again...

taylor91

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

Once again I disappeared off the boards for what feels like a lifetime. I have had a pretty tough year so far involving loosing my younger cousin and my grandma in a matter of months. I have also split up with my Dbf after 4 years together as it wasn't working for either of us :sad2:

However there has been a little bit of good in all the bad. I am still going travelling with him as we have stayed friends since we split mutually and at least I know we will get along and I'm not on my own in strange and new places. Also I now have a new bf who I am very happy with and has made me see a bit of light in which has been a very poor year so far. I have also graduated from Uni with a 2.1 which I am very proud of as I had to do my exams a week after the death of my cousin :sad1:

So I hope to get more involved with the boards again. I also would like to share my travel plans and stories with you all once I get my blog how I want it. I only have 47 days now to go, very nervous :scared1:

Also thankyou all for my birthday thread a couple of months back, it means a lot. I had a great day :goodvibes Lets hope the second half of this year makes up for the first.

:wave2: It's lovely to hear from you Taylor

:hug: So sorry to hear that you've had a tough year, big hug ..

:yay: .. but Congrats on your 2.1, well done !!

I look forward to hearing all about your holiday plans

welcome back, sorry you,ve had a tough year,glad things are looking up for you. I am looking forward to hearing all about your Holiday :thumbsup2

Hi
Sorry to hear about you hard start to the year.

We have also had a tough year. DH dad died and I lost my job with in matter of days :(!

Things are starting to look up DH has also started a new job and seems to be coping well.

I am also hoping for a better end to the year then the start.

Nice to have you back. Sorry to hear about your year so far, here's hoping a holiday will be the start of better things.

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your year but it will get better. Congrats on your degree:cheer2:

Sorry to hear about your horrible year so far .... hopefully your holiday will bring you some joy after all the sadness. Look forward to hearing all about your travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!