• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow White coming out of the vault!!!!

21yankees

<font color=darkorchid>I want to move into Disneyl
:cool1: For those that don't get the Disney rewards e-mail they are releasing Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs on Blue ray & DVD on October 6th. They also have a coupon for $10 off is you're upgrading an older version of the movie (ie dvd, vhs).

Yay! My girls can't wait. We had a copy of it on dvd (I bought before they were born). Well we never watched it when we go it :eek: as we were buying the Disney movies for our kids (when we had them). It turns out the movie we purchased wasn't copied correctly (you can tell on the back of the dvd) and it doesn't work. :sad2: So now I can get the latest version and we will make sure it works the night we get it!.

steph

YAY! We need another copy. I'm having to double all of them up so the kid will have her own collection and not try to take mine when she moves out on her own. lol

Nice, I'm sure we don't have this one anymore so I'll be sure to pick it up. :)

I'll be in DL that day, so I am hoping for something special there! :thumbsup2

I got that email too. We have an older copy and just watched it recently. It is good in a "historical" kind of way with regards to Disney and film making, but we didn't find it so good that we need a new version. Now Sleeping Beauty- we had the Platnum version but I had to get the new version on Bluray. Love it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter