• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sneaking Drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect...I'm still trying to figure out what you are saying. I have no superior intelligence obviously. What is your point. With respect to the cruise ship and not your business. I'm confused. Are you speaking about liability of the bartenders? Or do you feel that people who bring their own booze on board is cutting into Disney's profit (thus you constantly mentioning your business)?

Mentioning the business is to show that s/he knows what s/he is talking about.

And I think s/he is just trying to explain it. Disney has a rule, so that if we break that rule, they can say "aha, they broke the rule, we aren't at fault". Like throwing the book at someone who did one crime with multiple smaller crimes that went into that crime.

I think s/he is just trying to explain it, and I thought did a very good job.

And *of course* stuff with liquor is ALSO based around money. Over the last few years my state has worked out how to allow liquor to be sold in stores, and sadly they finally allowed it last year...it is ALL about taxes and revenue and all of that. And *also* about liability. It's all connected.

:thumbsup2
Mentioning the business is to show that s/he knows what s/he is talking about.

And I think s/he is just trying to explain it. Disney has a rule, so that if we break that rule, they can say "aha, they broke the rule, we aren't at fault". Like throwing the book at someone who did one crime with multiple smaller crimes that went into that crime.

I think s/he is just trying to explain it, and I thought did a very good job.

And *of course* stuff with liquor is ALSO based around money. Over the last few years my state has worked out how to allow liquor to be sold in stores, and sadly they finally allowed it last year...it is ALL about taxes and revenue and all of that. And *also* about liability. It's all connected.

I hear ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter