• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sneak Peek at DL was AWESOME!!

Itinkso

Formerly known as rteetz
:disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks: We had an amazing day at DL thanks to a fellow DISer who couldn't use her tickets!! The parade is fantastic - floats with numerous characters plus animatronics and features such as fountains and waterfalls. We saw Tim Allen and Michael Eisner dedicate the Buzz attraction...we missed seeing Steve Martin dedicate the 50 Magical years show. :sad: Walked onto every ride with no wait at all and the CMs at Splash let us ride twice without getting off!
DD had fun looking for the "Mickey Ears 50" that are located throughout the park...some are hard to spot. We rode in the Gold-Plated teacup; the Gold Dumbo was there but they hadn't unveiled the Gold Carousel horse as word was Julie Andrews would be there for the evening event (and she did unveil it - just saw pictures on another thread). Everyone was herded out at 5 - every store was closed prior to that time. We got to watch the Gold Carpet being rolled out down Main Street for all the biggies who would be there for the evening party!

A memorable day :cheer2: :mickeybar :cheer2:

I wanted to be there sooo bad!!! Thanks for giving us a sneak peak as to what was going on - Glad you had a great time!!!

Karen

Sounds like you an awesome time! I would have love to have been there to see all that! And that was really sweet of that DISner to give you her tickets! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter