Snake on Space Mtn

OK Rebecca, this sounds SO MUCH like my story - except mine was January 2012 and the thing grabbed my arm, not my hand. I actually was starting to think we were on the same ride! My first response was to try and stand up, but you know you can't on ToT, so I screamed (along with everyone else) while grabbing it with my hand and throwing it as hard as I could without cocking my hand back. I actually thought I might have just tossed it on to someone else.

Man, I'm glad I don't know what it was. Because it certainly didn't feel like a mouse (and I've handled quite a few of those). But it was awful grippy.

Well, you know... Those people who went up in the elevator many years ago, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed- Probably haunt the elevator. Grabbing people is the only way they get their kicks!
My money is on the nanny- she looks mean!

Well, you know... Those people who went up in the elevator many years ago, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed- Probably haunt the elevator. Grabbing people is the only way they get their kicks!
My money is on the nanny- she looks mean!

Nope.

Three words...

-Spoiled

-Little

-Girl

Theory on the grabby TOT monster - maybe lizards? Those little guys are everywhere down there and I could see them getting up the hallway to the unload area and into a car where they just chill until they go flying up into the air on the drop...and they're clingy. So I'm hoping that's it and will refuse to believe anything else until after my trip - I can handle flying attack lizards but not spiders!

ssreward said:
Theory on the grabby TOT monster - maybe lizards? Those little guys are everywhere down there and I could see them getting up the hallway to the unload area and into a car where they just chill until they go flying up into the air on the drop...and they're clingy. So I'm hoping that's it and will refuse to believe anything else until after my trip - I can handle flying attack lizards but not spiders!

Now, I never thought of it possibly being a lizard, but it very well could have been!!

As a zookeeper that works with herps, this post is hilarious. Very witty!

A venomous bite would need immediate attention. By the OPs description, it sounds like a spider bite.

As for TOT, I could definitely picture a lizard.

The more I think about it, the more I think I could have been a tree frog. 1/2 the size of a mouse and you can definitely feel feet and toes in your hand.

I loathe myself for reading this thread six days before I leave for WDW. Snakes and mice and spiders and lizards and god knows what else falling on you during a ride? I would have never imagined that possibility. I would lose my mind!

Forgot to post when we returned last week.... I am happy to report that no snakes fell in my lap on space mountain and thankfully no wolf spiders attacked me on TOT! Phew! Lol! And don't think I didn't look up every time we rode TOT to make sure nothing was hanging out up there... I checked well! Lol!

Forgot to post when we returned last week.... I am happy to report that no snakes fell in my lap on space mountain and thankfully no wolf spiders attacked me on TOT! Phew! Lol! And don't think I didn't look up every time we rode TOT to make sure nothing was hanging out up there... I checked well! Lol!

That's alright, I'm pretty sure no snake fell on the OP's co-worker's son's nephew's neighbor's dog's aunt's cousin's grandmother's best friend from college's son's daughter's sister's mother's brother either.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/2c/2cd832c2faf37af47f01a5d18e7229756cf67d56d2bd97eeb78e5cf06d1fbd79.jpg

Florida is a scary place! Gators and Snakes and Sink Holes Oh my! I can't imagine what the locals have to deal with!

Space Mt. Is a very secure building I'd say. More so than the other mountains. IT most likely got in through some back entrance and not you know waiting on line :P. Unless it had a fastpass!

I'd think it'd be diced in half by any oncoming train, but geez.

Just for the record, this was 3 years ago.

AKK

Not sure if this is because of the necroposting, but this thread was in the promoted ad threads at the bottom of another page. Might want to have the webmasters look into that--I'm seeing a TON of old, dead threads stuck between the ads on those banners.

Not sure if this is because of the necroposting, but this thread was in the promoted ad threads at the bottom of another page. Might want to have the webmasters look into that--I'm seeing a TON of old, dead threads stuck between the ads on those banners.

I noticed this to......seems to respond to one of the posts as the bottom and later you see its old.

AKK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter