Here's a crazy story for ya! This happened a few weeks ago. A co worker of mine sent her son to FL with a large group of friends and 3 parents. They rented a condo off site and were visiting Cocoa Beach, Universal, Disney, etc. before starting college this fall. While riding Space Mountain a snake literally dropped out of the ceiling right into her sons lap!! He was bitten in the groin area. The ride was shut down for 2 hours and they did find the snake. Disney got him sent off to the clinic, but the next morning it was very swollen red and had an obvious infection that needed debridement. He texted pictures of it that morning. Right in the middle of all the red, swollen, pus filled tissue was 2 perfect fang marks. They ended up flying him home early and he has now had 2 surgeries and is doing fine. My co worker said she wasn't surprised there being a snake, after all it is FL, and if this was going to happen to anyone it would happen to her boy. He is a freak accident magnet!