Snacks

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Can you use a snack credit from the DDP to get ice cream at Ghirardelli in DTD? :santa:

sorry, no...Ghiradelli not on dining plan (most of the Downtown Disney places are not Disney owned, and do not contract to take the DDP. Your only choices over there for any use of snack credits are Goofy's Candy Store, Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich.)

sorry, no...Ghiradelli not on dining plan (most of the Downtown Disney places are not Disney owned, and do not contract to take the DDP. Your only choices over there for any use of snack credits are Goofy's Candy Store, Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich

Thanks Catne, funny thing I usw credit last year for the places you mentioned so I was hope for a sundey from Ghirardelli, oh well I'll pay I am not going miss that while in Disney :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter